Quantcast
Post your motorcycle - Page 23 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 23 of 55 FirstFirst ... 13 22 23 24 33 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your motorcycle

My Ride
    Jzz30, beater, go fast bike

love all your guys bikes! especially the ducatis and those old school hondas. If i could afford it i would have bought a agusta brutale or a ducati street fighter, i just love the naked bike look. instead i settled for the next fastest thing...

BTW this is the first bike i have ever owned and ive only ever ridden a dirt bike briefly twice in parking lots.

Last edited by TT-fast; 03-21-2013 at 10:15 PM.
    You've been ruining everybody's life and eating all our steak.

My Ride

oh and its a 2003 r1 if anyone was wondering, some mods

My Ride
    This and that.

Very nice! I will be picking up a 2005 R6 this weekend as well. Will post pictures after.

My Ride
    Avalanche/Nightrod

My Ride

Originally posted by shakalaka
    Very nice! I will be picking up a 2005 R6 this weekend as well. Will post pictures after.
    nice my friend just got a 08 r6, looks wicked

YYC & a huge farm in the (deep) south, central Sask
    My Ride
    12 cars trucks & bikes. From 1938 till new.

^ If you need help getting your license, or some safe riding practice (etc. etc) let me know. I've been riding for 24 years now, and have taught about 30+ people how to ride over the years.
    "The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side"

My Ride
    911 & Cayenne

Originally posted by TT-fast
    BTW this is the first bike i have ever owned and ive only ever ridden a dirt bike briefly twice in parking lots.
    You don't know how to ride a bike and you're starting on a modded r1? You're fucking crazy.

Love the exhaust btw, looks great.
    We stopped checking for monsters under our beds when we realized they were inside us.

My Ride
    22 ZR2, 06 YZ250, 77 KZ1000 supercharged

Originally posted by oasis

Thanks man!

I run a little mini 2" crg bar end mirror on the other side, I've even been stopped in a "motorcycle checkstop" and the cops were more interested in the way the bike looked rather then if it was road legal haha nice cops for once.

Here is the other side.

Mike
    Since the bike is so old I don't think it has to comply the same way to the rules as it's vintage, but I'm not 100% sure on that.

Originally posted by Hollywood

Since the bike is so old I don't think it has to comply the same way to the rules as it's vintage, but I'm not 100% sure on that.
    It sure does, Legally a bike no matter its year has to have the DOT equipment it was manufactured with when new. Some of the very old vintage bikes get around this because they where never made with mirrors or signal lights when they came out of the factory. Its kind of like having a vintage car that originally came with lap belts only, you dont have to put current lap/shoulder belts into old cars.

Mike
    09 Ford F150 Lariat / 01 Porsche 911 Turbo / 04 AP2 S2000 / 00 Jeep TJ Sahara / 67 VW Beetle / 71 Vespa / 05 Ducati 999r / 05 Honda RC51SP2 / 03 Ducati Monster 1000s / 74 Honda CB750 / 75 Honda CB750 / 96 Kawasaki ZX7RR N1 / 08 Ducati Monster S4RS TriColore

My Ride

Originally posted by Hollywood

Holy fuck, I haven't see you around in EONS. What happened?
    "The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side"

My Ride

Originally posted by Graham_A_M
    ^ If you need help getting your license, or some safe riding practice (etc. etc) let me know. I've been riding for 24 years now, and have taught about 30+ people how to ride over the years.
    thanks for the offer, i think i might just have to take you up on that, i have been out twice this month so far and im a little shaky on my countersteering and what not to do in curves. Also what gear i need to be at in certain speeds.

My Ride

Originally posted by ddduke

You don't know how to ride a bike and you're starting on a modded r1? You're fucking crazy.

Love the exhaust btw, looks great.
    haha thanks, its not to bad already rode her twice and im getting the hang of it. just dont want to get cocky at all

My Ride
    Hatred

If you're on an R1 you could probably do any speed in the city in first or second, . But I wouldn't recommend that if you're learning..
    -U

My Ride
    This and that.

Here's the R6 I picked up today. Froze my ass off driving it back but at least now I have it. Can't wait to start riding it properly.

My Ride
    911 & Cayenne

Originally posted by Unknown303
    If you're on an R1 you could probably do any speed in the city in first or second, . But I wouldn't recommend that if you're learning..
    I would recommend that this time of year, no one is looking out for bikes right now. Last time I went out I kept it in first or second the whole time to stay loud as fuck around other drivers.
    We stopped checking for monsters under our beds when we realized they were inside us.

My Ride

^I drove past your house today leaving a buddies. Your F350 is about as conspicuous as it gets. Its damn hard to misplace that thing. I first reconized your truck, then looked at the house, "oooohhh yeah, thats where 'DDDuke' Lives".
    I forgot how close you live to him. you're about two blocks west on the same street.
    Im 7 blocks west of you, on the other side of Crowchild. Also the same street.
    Last edited by Graham_A_M; 03-23-2013 at 07:53 PM.

My Ride
    911 & Cayenne

^I drove past your house today leaving a buddies. Your F350 is about as conspicuous as it gets. Its damn hard to misplace that thing. I first reconized your truck, then looked at the house, "oooohhh yeah, thats where 'DDDuke' Lives".
    I forgot how close you live to him. you're about two blocks west on the same street.
    Im 7 blocks west of you, on the other side of Crowchild. Also the same street.
    Haha, yeah the thing sticks out like a sore thumb, can't drive like a douche because there isn't another one like it. Did you see me outside? I was there from like 9-3 detailing the car and truck, getting ready to sell it.

You are close, let me know some time when you go for a ride, it's nice having other riders close by tha aren't squids or want to ride 17th constantly.

My Ride

^ Lol sure buddy. I didn't see you detailing it, but by the time I saw your truck I was practically past your house.

I think the worst of winter is well over, so when it warms up we'll go.

My Ride
    22 ZR2, 06 YZ250, 77 KZ1000 supercharged

Holy fuck, I haven't see you around in EONS. What happened?
    Ya I'm back from the dead!

I figured I want to check out the local bike scene. I don't have many friends who ride so I'd figure I would hit up beyond.

I'm building motorcycles now, I got a couple on the go. The one I am focused on now is an moden cafe style alcohol injected supercharged Kz1000 with 08-10 R1 front and rear. .

My Ride

What? post pics man. Yeah the scene here is 1000X better then Calgary ground pilots. No squidish idiocracy here.
    Sounds like a cool DD, minus the alcohol part. You should check out www.bikeexif.com, if you haven't already.
    There are a lot of really cool old school builds on there.

Page 23 of 55 FirstFirst ... 13 22 23 24 33 ... LastLast