Quantcast
RSX-S Vs Cab - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: RSX-S Vs Cab

My Ride
    Audi

Default RSX-S Vs Cab

Last night (Sunday December 7th, 2003) while downtown on 11th by the Macs I witnessed a cab vs RSX-S collision. From what I saw, the RSX-S was changing lanes (moving 1 to the left) when the cab that was behind her decided to pass her on the left (looked like he changed lanes through the intersection ) and she clipped him. This destroyed her bumper cover, left headlight, fender, hood and probably damage to the rim as well. I hope it was no one on the board... and everyone was ok.

I was a bit pissed that the people on the street who saw it happen didnt come to see if everyone was okay (i stopped to check to see if anyone was hurt, gave them my name/number). Instead some of them said.. "and that is why we shouldnt give paki's a drivers license". Why are people so damn ignorant???

Yes, a lot of cab drivers do drive like idiots but c'mon, at least see if anyone was injured instead of making racist comments

My Ride
    WAO Arrival

poor RSX...from the sound of it dosent sound like an injury accident, but you are right, people should stop and see if everyone is OK.

i don't get it...so it was the rsx's fault...you don't usually get too badly hurt from a minor fender bender...try flipping one of the cars and see if people would care

My Ride
    GMC Sierra

I'm surprised there aren't more collisions with cabbies that are parked halfway into the street downtown. I see them everywhere, parked and stopped wherever they want. Pretty annoying.

My Ride
    FG, S14, Caliber SRT4

most cabbie's are bullies on the road. but when you get down to confront them they puss out...

My Ride
    2017 Golf TSI

I had one back into me while I was walking into walmart once, the guy started yelling at me about how I shouldn't have been there, and after I told himit was a fucking crosswalk, the guy started crying.
    I agree about the cabbies, they are on the road so much, they become bullies.
    That cabbie was definately being a jack-ass, if somebody signals to move, and you want to pass them, why not wait for them to move, THEN pass them?
    Originally posted by Vagabond142
    Is the best game. Ever. In everness. It is more awesome than a robot caveman punching God in the dick. It is that awesome

My Ride
    Turbos n Stuff™

I have a dislike for most cab drivers.

One would think that for the amount they drive they would be awesome drivers, but they aint. And NONE of them know how to take care of their cars, as 9-10 I see are burning oil BIG time.

What gives

I've had the odd nice considerate cabby, but for the most part, stay off the road.

As far as the accident goes, minor fender benders like that are not life threatening. If I had some place to be and there was already people on the scene, I'm not gonna stop. That just increases the likeliness of another accident. Now if it was a rollover or fire or something I'de be helping out for sure.
    Travel

My Ride
    335i

UHH Those cars burn oil because they have, for the most part, racked over 1/2 a million miles on a Ford engine, and I think that's quite an accomplishment.
    Original Post NAZI Moderated

Originally posted by r3cc0s
    Felon or Mistermeiner

My Ride
    2017 Golf TSI

Yeah, but if they were smart, put synthetic oil in, change it sometimes, I'm sure they would be in far better shape. They just read the manual and figuire the car will drive forever if they listen to it.
    Originally posted by Vagabond142
    Is the best game. Ever. In everness. It is more awesome than a robot caveman punching God in the dick. It is that awesome

My Ride
    bmw 325i

there goes a sexy rsx..

My Ride
    Brick Type R, SC AW11, Alcyone

Originally posted by Weapon_R
    UHH Those cars burn oil because they have, for the most part, racked over 1/2 a million miles on a Ford engine, and I think that's quite an accomplishment.
    If you take care of an engine it can run for a very long time.... I drive on average 1000+ kms a week, almost getting close to what some cabbies rack up. Have you seen some of the tires on the cabs out there?
    omgwtfbbq

My Ride
    '07 Ranger FX4 Level II

Originally posted by RiceCake

If you take care of an engine it can run for a very long time.... I drive on average 1000+ kms a week, almost getting close to what some cabbies rack up. Have you seen some of the tires on the cabs out there?
    yours are not much better on there tercell... HA HA... shit man i hate cabbies.... espically checker cabs..

They are just trying to earn a living , let them be.
    2011 Mercedes C63 AMG //2009 Mercedes C350 SOLD //2008 BMW 335i SOLD //2006 Mercedes C Sold// 2002 BMW M3 SOLD// 2004 Porsche C4S SOLD// 2006 Audi S4 SOLD// 2005 Audi 1.8T SS SOLD// 2004 Subaru STi SOLD// 1994 LHD Toyota Supra SOLD//1993 LHD Mazda RX-7 SOLD // 2002 Honda S2000 SC SOLD// 2004 Range Rover SOLD//