Quantcast
Staples office chairs... - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Staples office chairs...

Default Staples office chairs...

Ive never bought a chair from staples before but I recently dropped by a staples and was amazed by their selection and quality chairs. Anyone have any input of their chairs?

also im looking at a chair priced around 300, is there any current coupons for spending over that amount?
    Originally posted by beyond_ban
    Yo Kanye, ima let you finish, but 50 Cent had the best concert cancellation of all time.

This might be a better deal, buy both for $300 and sell the extra one for $200. Good deal I would say.

http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-s...AdIdZ199663329

Last edited by kaput; 04-02-2019 at 08:00 PM.

the ~$100 Costco chairs usually stack up to $600 chairs at Staples... try there first. In my experience nothing beats the Costco chairs for the money. And i sit in them 25 hours/day 365/year so i talk from experience

My Ride
    911 & Cayenne

I wouldn't buy from staples only because of the return policy. They claim 90 days but it's far from that. They definitely do not stand behind their products.

I recently purchased a laptop (mini hp), tried it, was so slow that it literally took up to 3 minutes to open internet explorer. I tried to return it and upgrade for a better full size laptop. At first the manager said to go find a better replacement, then as I was looking for a new laptop he came up to me, said he wouldn't return it because "they have been having so many problems with these that he wouldn't be able to re sell it". As I started bitching at the manager he actually offered to personally buy this laptop off me for $100 cash.
    We stopped checking for monsters under our beds when we realized they were inside us.

My Ride
    POS Toyota

The Staples chairs are pretty top quality, whatever about their laptops ^^

Buy your electronics from memory express next time.

But anyway, I've had one I bought for ~250 3 years ago and it still looks/feels new. Then again, it came with a 3 year warranty so who knows.

If you're looking on spending $300 for a manager/office chair, you're going to get decent quality.

Originally posted by BigMass
    tAnd i sit in them 25 hours/day
    Damn you must sit a lot, if you managed to fit another hour into the day lol.

I got a $129 chair from them 6 years ago and it's been my main computer chair the entire time. Still has padding, still comfortable. That said, they carry a few different brands and not all of them are good.

My Ride
    '19 GTI

If you want a quality (really good quality) office chair, or any office supplies for that matter, go to STOR in the NE.

Great place, they stand 100% behind their products, and great people to deal with.

My Ride
    2015 IS350 F Sport

There is so much fail in this thread. Staples chairs are the bottom of the barrel crap chairs. They have poor construction, crap foam under the seat among other things. As always in life you get what you pay for.

Most of the chairs sold at Staples, Office Depot and Costco are from 3 places. They are manufactured by HON, Global or off shore from China. The Global and HON chairs are the cheapest models those companies sell and the markup is actually quite high on them because they are so cheap to produce. If it says it is a leather chair do some research. Chances are that not all the material is leather only sections. It will also probably be a split grain leather which means durability will be poor.

If you want a proper ergonomic chair with good quality and a great warranty, go to one of the Contract furnture companies in towen. To get a quality chair you should budget at least $450.
    "if you disagree with my views are cannot adequately my criticism then ignore my posts." - Nusc

The 89coupe of chairs has arrived. Tell me, what exotic materials must cushion my ass in order for me to be happy?

My Ride
    2015 IS350 F Sport

there is notjing wrong with having a foam based seat. Just that there are different qualities of foam. The cheap foam compresses quite quickly and then doesn't give support. It's like when you buy a cheap couch from the brick and after a year all the cushions have gone flat and lost their shape.
    "if you disagree with my views are cannot adequately my criticism then ignore my posts." - Nusc

Default Office Furniture

I was found that spacify is best reasonably prices /choice of Staples office chairs Also, they sell online and there are free shipping . I was purchase Staples office chairs with office furniture and a Italian furniture (it really was made in italian)
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by davidhussy; 04-30-2010 at 05:56 PM.
    http//www.spacify.com
    http://www.friendskorner.com/forum/f67/pictures-bathroom-furniture-accessories-182578/#post2079677

My Ride
    2015 IS350 F Sport

not a bad looking chair but it doesn't have any ergonomic functions

My Ride
    FJR1300/2018 Giant Trance 3

The costco chairs are great, and a great price too. Can't be a full leather chair that's multi-adjustable for $150.

"We need a vaccination for stupidity, with booster shots against an unwillingness to learn."