extrmist in canada muslim now sihk - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 7 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: extrmist in canada muslim now sihk

Default extrmist in canada muslim now sihk

people safe no where

http://www.cbc.ca/technology/story/2...k-threats.html

canada good country

why people cause troupble and proble

You were close to having a half decent haiku.

People safe nowhere
    Canada's a good country
    Why cause the problems?

There you go, thread saved!

My Ride
    02' dc5

I wonder if everyone realizes that this is how these individuals from these religions are raised. They are brainwashed in to a messed up mindset and we let them into Canada and continue there ways. What do you really expect?

My best friend is muslim, and have known her since I can remember, but she has a fucked up extremist mentality. Thinks the world trades was a huge conspiracy, the United States is evil, believe we should not let certain people speak in public(Anne Coultur for example), Says everything bad about religions other then hers and say they make no sense, says white people are the problem with the world and we make people poor and hungry and could help all the third world countries out if we wanted, thinks jewish people are horrible because of Israel and they stole muslims land and the White nations help them keep it and murder all the "innocent" palestinians. The list only goes on and this is a female that was born here. Sometimes I cannot understand how people seriously believe all this shit, but my conclusion is it points back to there religions

So Canada keep letting people into the country that hate everything about the western world but decide to live here, this is what you get.

My Ride
    D40/ED9/R6

I've never heard of Sihk Extremism,
    I've always thought of Sihks as a very peaceful religion that teaches first and foremost to be polite and thankful to your fellow man.

I've met a few sihks and they were extremely nice.

My Ride
    '01 Acura CL Type S

Sikhs not sihks

Originally posted by Modelexis
    I've always thought of Sihks as a very peaceful religion that teaches first and foremost to be polite and thankful to your fellow man.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_India_Flight_182

Biggest terrorist attack in Canadian history. Which technically makes Sikhs Canadas most dangerous terrorist group by far.

Luckily for Sikhs, the US and Canada are not at war with Sikh nations, so most Canadians are not bombarded with daily messages about the great danger Sikhs pose to our way of living and national safety and OH PLEASE WON'T SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN?!

Depends where you live though.There's a large amount of East Indians in Vancouver, so a Vancouver forum I used to frequent had nearly daily threads much like Beyond with articles about Sikhs wanting to ban Christmas or wear kirpans or honor killing their daughters, etc etc. All the people there would wind themselves into a near state of hysteria about "maybe they should leave our country, oh god they are taking over"

My Ride
    CRF 250L

Originally posted by 2Valve0

My best friend is muslim, and have known her since I can remember, but she has a fucked up extremist mentality. Thinks the world trades was a huge conspiracy, the United States is evil, believe we should not let certain people speak in public(Anne Coultur for example), Says everything bad about religions other then hers and say they make no sense, says white people are the problem with the world and we make people poor and hungry and could help all the third world countries out if we wanted, thinks jewish people are horrible because of Israel and they stole muslims land and the White nations help them keep it and murder all the "innocent" palestinians. The list only goes on and this is a female that was born here. Sometimes I cannot understand how people seriously believe all this shit, but my conclusion is it points back to there religions
    For the most part, i believe the same things as your friend and I'm white and i was born in Canada.

- The United States fucks over everyone - It has military bases all over the world and pressures countries into doing what it wants all the time. Evil? Maybe not, but definitely raping and pillaging for corporate greed.
    - Whiteys in charge of the banks that control the global economy forcing many areas into poverty by promoting corruption for their own gain... not sure if they are all whiteys though
    - The amount on money spent on the bailout of the banking oligarchy could have easily fed everyone in every third world country for many many years - Instead it went to banks and bonuses.
    - Thats a pretty accurate description of the Israeli/Palestinian conflict.

Seems like shes pretty up to date on the issues.
    TRUTH: it's the new hate speech.
    In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act. - Orwell

My Ride
    D40/ED9/R6

I heard a rumor that they hold a free lunch every day at their church and anyone is welcome to join them.

Not sure if it's true or not, but that's one of the reasons I've got a really positive view on their religion.

My Ride
    72 Virgins

Originally posted by 2Valve0

I wonder if everyone realizes that this is how these individuals from these religions are raised. They are brainwashed in to a messed up mindset and we let them into Canada and continue there ways. What do you really expect?

So Canada keep letting people into the country that hate everything about the western world but decide to live here, this is what you get.
    You need new friends. Seriously.
    Originally posted by Spoons
    I can't even count the amount of times I took a pill with meth, heroine, speed, you name it laced with it. You gotta be careful.

yeah...don't hang out with such obama-lovers

My Ride
    has lace's

I heard a rumor that they hold a free lunch every day at their church and anyone is welcome to join them.

Not sure if it's true or not, but that's one of the reasons I've got a really positive view on their religion.

bahaha dude! A free lunch will do wonders. I love lunch

Originally posted by kertejud2
    You were close to having a half decent haiku.

People safe nowhere
    Canada's a good country
    Why cause the problems?

There you go, thread saved!
    hahahahah sooo random, but i lold haha
    If I have questions about my phone bill, I don't post it on beyond, I call telus.
    Originally posted by D911
    worst part is definitely when the dudes smacking it with his dick like that inside out anus owes his dick some money.
    the crap you find when you dig through ask leo

My Ride
    Sausage Wagon

Originally posted by broken_legs

For the most part, i believe the same things as your friend and I'm white and i was born in Canada.

Seems like shes pretty up to date on the issues.
    Your empathy serves you well for now. Lets hope it's like money in the bank for when it may have mattered, right?

As much as we all think the US is a bunch of dipshits, I'd prefer their military bases over a Sikh/Muslim countries.

Stay brown, bro.

Originally posted by teamPRO

howbout suck my black kettle...

Some of the nicest people I've met were Sikhs, but the fact remains that they are responsible for the largest terror attack in Canadian history.

The problem is the same with all ethnic groups. The don't leave their crap at the door when they come here. It's a really, really simple solution, summed up in 3 words.

When in Rome.

My Ride
    93 integra

Meh...No surprise there at all. I mean is anyone really surprised at anything coming from that religious group anymore...??? Or any for that matter. It's like people act surprised when another Catholic priest molests a child...

Why act surprised at these ass backwards idiots threatening people...

My Ride
    Subway / Rav4

Originally posted by broken_legs

- Whiteys in charge of the banks that control the global economy forcing many areas into poverty by promoting corruption for their own gain... not sure if they are all whiteys though
    Jews run this shit (Wall Street). Names like Goldman Sachs & Lehman Brothers come to mind. Then again, google proves both sides of the story.

"Having a war about religion is like having a fight over who's got the best invisible friend" - Yasser Arafat

My Ride
    CRF 250L

Originally posted by Godfuader

Jews run this shit (Wall Street). Names like Goldman Sachs & Lehman Brothers come to mind. Then again, google proves both sides of the story.
    What I find interesting is that the Kuran(sp?) supposedly has some rules in there against usury. They recognized a long time ago usury was bad... And look where we are now: Banks run the world.
    TRUTH: it's the new hate speech.
    In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act. - Orwell

My Ride
    "Four f***ing wheels and a seat!"

Originally posted by Antonito

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_India_Flight_182

Biggest terrorist attack in Canadian history. Which technically makes Sikhs Canadas most dangerous terrorist group by far.

This article that I read a few days ago is what angered me the most --

Surrey Sikh parade's martyrs float angers mayor

http://www.cbc.ca/politics/story/201...hi-parade.html
    The float featured the flag of Khalistan, the independent Sikh state that separatists want to carve out of India's Punjab state.

There were also posters of men who founded what are considered terrorist groups and who played a role in assassinating Indian prime minister Indira Gandhi, along with the slogan "They gave their today for our tomorrow."
    In 2007 and 2008, controversial floats — one with a photo of alleged Air India bombing mastermind Talwinder Singh Parmar — drew criticism.

In 2009, the parade itself was free of controversial floats but organizers did set up a separate tent on the grounds of the festival that included photographs of the founders of the Babbar Khalsa and the International Sikh Youth Federation, groups Canada considers to be terrorist organizations.
    But I agree with what many have said -- Sikhs typically are really friendly to me (especially the older ones...). However, whenever I'm at an airport, it always seems to be an Sikh Indian female betweent the ages of 18-35 that harasses me the most at the security checkpoints (maybe they have a tendency to powertrip?) but I digress...

Air India flight 182 still really, really bothers me though. The worst terrorist attack against Canada in its history? To put it into context, 10 times the number of Canadians were murdered on Air India flight 182 than were in the 9/11 attacks.

Its not a rumour, its true, anyone is welcome to a Sikh temple, and partake in Langar (lunch/dinner hall).
    2016 Tesla Model X
    2018 Lincoln Navigator
    2016 Porsche GT3 RS

The Sikh extremist movement is all but dead. 99% of Sikhs love this country, respect this country and for that reason, have no reason to continue with violent previous acts.

The extremists Sikhs of the early 80's represented the views of a small minority of Sikhs . I will admit however, there was alot of sympathy towards their cause, and many Sikhs did consider these terrorist Sikhs as martyrs (which in no way I agree).

The Sikh religion is a relatively new religion (approx 300-500 yrs old). Through out the inception of Sikhism, the Sikhs were greatly oppresed by both hindu's and to a large extent Muslims. It was the basis of Sikhs always feeling the need to have their own homeland (Khalistan). There are Sikhs who still believe in this, but to a large extent the movement has no legs and most really have let it go. I'm sure other Sikhs may not agree 100% of what I have to say, but the point I'm trying to make is how we are today. I personally consider Sikhs (particularily Canadian Sikhs) peaceful, and work to contribute to the betterment of the countries they live in.
    2016 Tesla Model X
    2018 Lincoln Navigator
    2016 Porsche GT3 RS

Page 1 of 7 1 2 ... LastLast