Quantcast
Call of Duty: Black Ops - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 63 1 2 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Call of Duty: Black Ops

Default Call of Duty: Black Ops

Looks like it takes place in Vietnam, Cuba, and the Arctic. Coming out November 9.

http://ca.kotaku.com/5528033/new-tre...modern-setting

I can't wait for this game if it still has zombie mode and hopefully with more maps. I played W@W way more than MW2. Hopefully they didn't try to copy MW2 with all the stupid titles/emblems, didn't really like it.

Teaser trailer is going to be up tonight.

My Ride

Hooray more CoD!

/sarcasm

My Ride
    STi

People bitch and cry about COD all the time but at the end of the day if people still buy it they'll continue making them.

Originally posted by jsn
    People bitch and cry about COD all the time but at the end of the day if people still buy it they'll continue making them.
    Well, we had to play SOMETHING while we waited for bad company 2
    Originally posted by Mibz
    She's already exhibiting signs of turning into my Mom, I need some sort of legal recourse if a full-blown transformation occurs.

My Ride
    STi

I still like both. I liked the controls and overall feel of the game in MW 2 more than Battlefield. But the gameplay in Battlefield and bullet physics are better than MW. I just find it annoying how people always bitch about COD, yet they still buy and play it. If you really hate it that much, boycott it and stop whining every time a new one comes out.

My Ride
    S14|TB1

Mod tools please this time Treyarch! unless the cunts at Activision go greedy on us again..

My Ride
    2015 VW GTI

Originally posted by jsn
    I still like both. I liked the controls and overall feel of the game in MW 2 more than Battlefield. But the gameplay in Battlefield and bullet physics are better than MW. I just find it annoying how people always bitch about COD, yet they still buy and play it. If you really hate it that much, boycott it and stop whining every time a new one comes out.
    I regret ever buying MW2 to be honest... Waste of $50. I won't be buying COD:BO, because hopefully Battlefield 3 gets released near the end of this year.

Originally posted by DJ Lazy

I regret ever buying MW2 to be honest... Waste of $50. I won't be buying COD:BO, because hopefully Battlefield 3 gets released near the end of this year.
    Agreed. MW1.5 is a piece of shit. I got it as a gift and I still ended up selling it.
    Originally posted by Thaco
    get an lcd for anywhere, with the 120/240hz it's superior in all ways.
    LOL

My Ride
    S14|TB1

^ i also regret getting mw2, it was an impulse buy i guess since i've bought every single CoD for PC since the first one in '03

Official Trailer

Gametrailers slowmo analysis of FMV cut scenes

looks to be a cold war era story obviously, black ops (CIA?) disrupting soviet commie interests.

just as WaW, Treyarchs limb separation looks like its being used lol

dunno if i'll purchase this right away, most likely wait to see a few months of complaints and reviews before getting this one. but the Vietnam-yankee war is the most interesting war for me, Vietcong FPS for pc was great but it didnt cut it, the Vietnam mod for WaW was also great but just never caught on, so if this is pure jungle + mod tools, its more tempting i guess.
    Last edited by n1zm0; 05-01-2010 at 11:25 AM.

My Ride
    '08 AW E92 335i

Sweet! Honestly i don't understand why some people hate on MW2 so hard. It was the first person shooter i ever bought and really tried to get into. I beat the game before playing Online.

Seems like most people that don't like it are people that get owned online all the time. I did when first starting out but i find this game to be pretty entertaining and fun to play. I tried the new battlefield but wasn't very impressed. They both have their ups and downs i guess.

My Ride
    STi

Originally posted by funkedelic2
    Sweet! Honestly i don't understand why some people hate on MW2 so hard. It was the first person shooter i ever bought and really tried to get into. I beat the game before playing Online.

Seems like most people that don't like it are people that get owned online all the time. I did when first starting out but i find this game to be pretty entertaining and fun to play. I tried the new battlefield but wasn't very impressed. They both have their ups and downs i guess.
    I still like MW2. I own both and both games are good in their own ways. People always find something to bitch about in that game, but there's a reason why people still buy the games and that it's still extremely popular. In my opinion, modern warfare was the one who started the genre. Before, most games were like Counterstrike where you dont aim down the sites, and there's no gun customization or anything.

lol of course you don't understand, you've never played any other FPSs before. If someone gets a civic for their first car and has never driven anything else, you can rest assured they would not understand why everyone calls their car a slow POS.

My Ride
    Mazda 6 MPS

Oh man, some love ps3 and some 360, to each her own, now back to topic, l cannot wait for this game, l'll probably line up again

PSN: jongc
    XBL: jongc

Should be pretty cool. In the trailer it looked like you can control the chopper, similar to Battlefield maybe. Getting this game for sure.

eeeeh i'll stick with battlefield.

cant wait for this.

This could be the first Treyarch game that's better than its IW predecessor. If it has 2-3 zombie maps I will be happy, that mini game is more fun than a lot of retail games. They will be using the IW engine, so I can't see any more good COD coming out after this one with IW now gone.

My Ride
    Camaro 2SS

Originally posted by jsn
    So true. The MW2 thread is full of people bitching and giving updates about how much they hate the game, whilst continuing to spend all night playing it.

My Ride
    Busa

You don't understand because you don't have anything to compare it against.

My hate for MW2 has nothing to do with my skill level. I have a win streak of exactly 100 games. I don't even know someone else with a streak over 15, nor do I remember the last time I lost a game.

If it has Zombies I will buy it

MW2 Spec Ops was fun for awhile but it really doesn't have the crazyness of Zombies or the replay value

Page 1 of 63 1 2 11 ... LastLast