Quantcast
Getting Back Into The Game - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Getting Back Into The Game

My Ride
    93 240sx SE, 17 Infiniti Q50S, 2008 Highlander

Default Getting Back Into The Game

Guess who's getting back into the game. Ever since I sold my 93 240sx LE KA-T, its left a void in my heart and soul and I felt that I had sold it too quick before I had my fun with it. Well after a long hiatus and looking, and since a fellow co-worker just got one, it has urged me to once again get another one. But damn it is tough finding an 93 LE model again. Are they that rare?

And yes I will be doing another KA-T but proper this time
    Originally posted by GTS Jeff
    You know those bored stay at home moms who's entire lives revolve around driving their kids to soccer, various cleaning accessories, and worrying about neighbourhood rapists? The kind of people that watch the View and go "uh huh..." Those unfulfilled people who try to fill the void in their empty lives by writing whiny letters to the editor complaining about shit that no one really cares about?

Well imagine if instead of writing that letter to the editor, she just posts on a car forum for car enthusiasts. That's Kritafo.

My Ride
    S14|TB1

Default Re: Getting Back Into The Game

Originally posted by dj_rice
    But damn it is tough finding an 93 LE model again. Are they that rare?
    this shouldnt even be a question to ask lol, a rustless CDM S13, you'll either spend years looking for or trade it for your left nut + cash.. or BOTH! lol . unless you dont care about chassis condition then nvm

i think i spent about 2.5 years looking for my CDM S14, i'm the second owner @ 143k kms

My Ride

Well I know I wont find a RUSTLESS one unless I'm heading to California but I've seen a few decent ones in BC. But all I see for sale are SE models, which makes me think I shouldn't have sold my LE model if its rare.

The one I'm currently eyeing has 230,000km but clean chassis cept spoiler rust
    You know those bored stay at home moms who's entire lives revolve around driving their kids to soccer, various cleaning accessories, and worrying about neighbourhood rapists? The kind of people that watch the View and go "uh huh..." Those unfulfilled people who try to fill the void in their empty lives by writing whiny letters to the editor complaining about shit that no one really cares about?

Well imagine if instead of writing that letter to the editor, she just posts on a car forum for car enthusiasts. That's Kritafo.

My Ride
    05 TDi

You don't need to go to California to find a rustless 240SX, I have one in my garage and it just happens to be up for sale.

http://forums.beyond.ca/st/266441/fs...an-240sx-ka-t/

My Ride

Originally posted by gonadatron
    You don't need to go to California to find a rustless 240SX, I have one in my garage and it just happens to be up for sale.

http://forums.beyond.ca/st/266441/fs...an-240sx-ka-t/

I'd rather pay $8000 less for a minimal rusted and stock. But don't get me wrong yours is pristine but out of my budget.
    Last edited by dj_rice; 05-02-2010 at 10:08 AM.