Quantcast
Need mechanic ASAP. - Page 3 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: Need mechanic ASAP.

Its not only about money. Its about freedom, friends and family too.

My Ride
    Sierra, RDX

Originally posted by igotsabema
    I dont get why this thread hasnt been closed yet, sounds like a personal attack. In the forums rules it states no personal attacks at the very top.
    Hi Ryan
    See Crank. See Crank Walk. Walk Crank Walk.

My Ride
    99 impreza turbo

rampagesauce you need to think about what you wrote about this guy alittle more. he's done the schooling and everything to gain the skill to fix your car, and you seem to think his lower rate than the dealership is a bad deal.

its AWD to start. hes sitting on your dirty garage floor, he probably has had to run back and forth to grab the tools to work on it. your getting a nice lowered rate than a dealership from a guy who knows what he is doing. its better than ur back yard mechanic friend that would do it while drinking beer, and breaking wiring connectors and shit. i have friends ask me alll the time to work on there cars for free. and everytime i tell them no. ive taken the time to learn the skills to do what i do, why would i give it away for free.

on top of that, your talking about a person not a business. it would be like me coming on here complaining that the neighbor hood kid did a shitty job cutting my grass after i told him i would give him 40 bucks and half way through told him im only gonna give him 10.

if you agreed you agreed. id leave ur car sitting there to if you cryed to me half way through that it was to expensive.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3