Quantcast
Any good BMW repairshop in Calgary ? - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Any good BMW repairshop in Calgary ?

sorry norbel, not adressed to you. I was talking about the other guy complaining for multiple pages about being quoted 1h minimum for a 2 minutes job.. then doing it himself and not using any of the other shops (probably because all shops charge 1h minimum).

I understand you had a negative experience, that's possible. At least you are/were an actual customer

Parm or one of parms many cousins, or whatever he has, are sending people to beyond to try and curb the negative review that is so easily found on google.

Whatever, it is what it is. If he didn't treat cars like shit when he worked at a dealer or provided good service, there wouldn't be these kind of reviews!

I have heard good things about Viteks or Sheni's, and I have personal experience and trust my car with things that I cannot do (very rare mind you ), with Alpine Autowerks.

My Ride
    Depends

Originally posted by scat330
    Parm or one of parms many cousins, or whatever he has, are sending people to beyond to try and curb the negative review that is so easily found on google.

Whatever, it is what it is. If he didn't treat cars like shit when he worked at a dealer or provided good service, there wouldn't be these kind of reviews!

I have heard good things about Viteks or Sheni's, and I have personal experience and trust my car with things that I cannot do (very rare mind you ), with Alpine Autowerks.
    Agreed, Parm is tryin to fix his rep. Well here is a hint for you. Instead of trying to fix it, why dont you offer proffesional and honest business and DO IT RIGHT. A quote I often go buy in my business' is "if you dont take care of the customer , someone else will"

And Scat I agree. Been to Sheni twice and both times was more than satisfied.

Take it from Sean B. bad business=bad rep=no business.

I just re read the thread, lol, since then I now have access to my own programming and I can do more than the dealerships or Indy shops!

My car thinks it's a euro LHD. lol.

Norbel, at least your dealership will know how to treat a customer.

sheni

parm

I dont know why you get 'treated so bad as a customer' by Motorwerkes? Maybe because you have been bashing the business since its conception?

I have no problems w/ parm and the prices are acceptable (albiet they are still BMW repair costs).
    My only complaint is my e36s retarded issues that continually piss me off.
    Last edited by colt22; 06-04-2010 at 01:01 PM.

My Ride
    NC1

Yeah ok parm, it's so obvious you or or friends keep signing up to write bullshit reviews

Lets see. Newbie, one post, in this forum, and bumps an old thread.

l o fucking l.
    LOL

I agree scat.
    Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

My Ride
    Depends

I just re read the thread, lol, since then I now have access to my own programming and I can do more than the dealerships or Indy shops!

My car thinks it's a euro LHD. lol.

Norbel, at least your dealership will know how to treat a customer.
    Thats Just how I treat people in general. Dont matter if its a kijiji sale for stereo equip etc. I always am straight up, honest, and negotiable , call me old fashion but I hate dishonest people.

Originally posted by colt22
    I dont know why you get 'treated so bad as a customer' by Motorwerkes? Maybe because you have been bashing the business since its conception?
    Never am, and NEVER will be a customer of his. Ever.

I haven't been bashing, it seems to be common knowledge of his shitty shady ways - plus the reviews from people like Norbel, jus sayin.

As for your e36, I'm sure you'll get her fine tuned.

Parm never told me to come here, he never mentioned this site or any other site in fact... when I mentioned this forum this morning, he didn't seem to care at all, I don't think this forum stops his business at all since he was quite busy.

You guys are crazy.

He won't go out of business or even loose a tiny bit of job because of this forum. In fact, I think this forum will drive more business to him as customers seems to be happy and haters are people that never dealt with the shop.

I have only spoken to Parm on the phone and he was more than willing to help out and give some advice, I haven't taken my car there yet as most of the issues I was able to figure out myself but soon my suspensions is going to need work and I'll probably give him a call. No relation to parm or motorwerkes, I don't post much on here but I have been here a LONG time if you need to verify.

My Ride
    Depends

Originally posted by BeachBoy
    Parm never told me to come here, he never mentioned this site or any other site in fact... when I mentioned this forum this morning, he didn't seem to care at all, I don't think this forum stops his business at all since he was quite busy.

You guys are crazy.

He won't go out of business or even loose a tiny bit of job because of this forum. In fact, I think this forum will drive more business to him as customers seems to be happy and haters are people that never dealt with the shop.
    Why dont you ask Sean B what happens when your business is bashed on beyond

My Ride
    O.P.P.

Originally posted by Graham_A_M

These guys seriously know WTF they're doing.

$1500 to swap my tranny from the SMG to the typical 6speed manual. Other (tranny specific) shops quoted me over $10k, and with no guarantee it would even work.

That $1500 included the ECU mod, and all the wiring mods needed. What other shop in Calgary can offer that kind of service?
    I heard from a reliable source in the industry that Sheni's Auto Trend has shut down..... Anyone else hear this too?

My Ride
    2017 Nissan Morano/2018 Chevy Cruze/2001 Dodge2500

Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use before posting again, or risk getting banned).
    I also would say to give Kuk a call.

kuksshop

The bad thing is that his shop is out of town going east.

The good thing is that he knows what he is doing, doesent lie about anything and takes the extra time to make sure everything is good. His background goes back to being a mechanic for rally racing in Africa.

*woops sorry, forgot I cant link.
    Last edited by snoop101; 06-24-2010 at 10:34 AM.

I'll give a +1 for Viteks. I delt with Aaron for some brake work to correct steering shake. Very professional and helpful, and no one there stole the change out of my car, which happened when I had some work done at Parm's shop.
    heloc that shit

Originally posted by cocoabrova

I heard from a reliable source in the industry that Sheni's Auto Trend has shut down..... Anyone else hear this too?
    Hmm, I know that they will be going on holidays for a few weeks but reopening on the 12th, that's what Sheni told me anyway.

My Ride
    A slow bike & an even slower car.

Originally posted by lint
    I'll give a +1 for Viteks. I delt with Aaron for some brake work to correct steering shake. Very professional and helpful, and no one there stole the change out of my car, which happened when I had some work done at Parm's shop.
    Viteks knows their shit for sure. I've seen some sweet rides come out of that shop before... haha

My Ride
    Ducati 1199, BRZ

Originally posted by Clever

Hmm, I know that they will be going on holidays for a few weeks but reopening on the 12th, that's what Sheni told me anyway.
    That's what he told me as well. I was there just a week or two ago getting some work done.

Anyway, for Sheni's. He has always been able to get my car in pronto, and does good work. I even call him up when I'm having car issues and he'll help diagnose/fix the problem over the phone with me. Nice guy.

My Ride
    M3 Boosted, M70 325is, M52 325is, 327sbc 328is

Originally posted by colt22
    sheni

parm

I have no problems w/ parm and the prices are acceptable (albiet they are still BMW repair costs).
    My only complaint is my e36s retarded issues that continually piss me off.

What kind of issues are you having?

My Ride
    NC1

Originally posted by lint
    haha that's so gay, stealing change? I would purposely put a couple bucks there just to see if they would take it lol

My Ride
    F430, M3, 911

alpine autowerks.... www.alpineautowerks.com

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast