Quantcast
Jaun Pablo Stays With Williams - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Jaun Pablo Stays With Williams

Default Jaun Pablo Stays With Williams

Juan Pablo Montoya will continue racing for the Williams-BMW team until the end of 2004.

"I have no doubt that both Williams and BMW are completely determined and have the will to win a championship title," said Montoya. "That is why I am delighted to be racing for them."

Too bad the team isn't getting rid of Ralf and picking up someone like Jenson Button. I have a great deal of confidence in Juan, but I don't think that Ralf is a top 6 driver.

My Ride
    07 Mazdaspeed 6, 89 Mustang LX

Now, if only Juan could hold the car together and lay off the chili-dogs, BMW might have a chance

Ralf has the potential to be every bit as good as big brother, but he's lacking the experience and consistency at the moment to be a major force in F1. Give him a couple of years and he'll be a driver to watch for sure.
    Drag racing is for fast cars. Solo 2 is for fast drivers.

My Ride
    2007 Impreza Wagon

Default Re: Jaun Pablo Stays With Williams

Originally posted by turkeysilk
    Too bad the team isn't getting rid of Ralf and picking up someone like Jenson Button. I have a great deal of confidence in Juan, but I don't think that Ralf is a top 6 driver.
    Button is still under contract to Williams, he is just on loan to Renault and then another team next year (I forget which one?)

I do agree that Williams should ditch Ralph and pick up someone else. Perhaps Heinz Herald Frentzen, he's quite talented but doesn't seem to have a ride at the moment

My Ride
    99 Civic Si

Juan Pablo has the "balls" that you need to win a championship, so does that youngster Kimi Raikannen, man I still remember that battle he had with Montoya back a few races ago.

My Ride
    Plymouth Laser

Ralf looks pretty good compared to all others in the point standings, but along with all the others, pales in comparison to the big Shoe. I think its more of Mike being to good rather than the rest of the driversor cars being that bad.
    Yes its a Plymouth and its paid for.