Quantcast
Hamas sends 2 men to attack Israel...fail - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hamas sends 2 men to attack Israel...fail

My Ride
    2002 Accord

Originally posted by xxxazntigerxx
    0 Israeli homes have been demolished by Palestinians and 24,145 Palestinian homes have been demolished by Israel since 1967

1 Israeli is being held prisoner by Palestinians, while 7,383 Palestinians are currently imprisoned by Israel.
    Like someone else said, Canada doesn't belong to you so get the fuck out.
    Originally posted by banned3x
    i wasent trying to fuck my grandma, i was just trying to feel her boobs.

My Ride
    //M

0 Israeli homes have been demolished by Palestinians and 24,145 Palestinian homes have been demolished by Israel since 1967

1 Israeli is being held prisoner by Palestinians, while 7,383 Palestinians are currently imprisoned by Israel.
    go cry moar
    Destroying anti-US trolls and idiots like broken_legs since 2009.
    Dallas, Texas

Seems like a lot of Israeli sympathizers on here.

My Ride
    jdm b18c

Originally posted by Redwagon

Like someone else said, Canada doesn't belong to you so get the fuck out.
    Are you native?
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

Probably the most disputed land in history. Its hard to take sides.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British...e_of_Palestine

Zionist sentiment seems to be prevalent in North America, if just for the idea that if the Christians can't have it, they don't want the nations of Islam to have it.

There are quite a few Christians who believe that Jews regaining the holy land is actually a requirement of the End of Days. Of which Christians and Jews that return to the holy lands will ultimately be the ones considered for admission into heaven.

But that is way out there, anytime you talk about Armageddon - things get all weird. Even more so when people talk about an alliance between Christianity and Judaism just before its all over.

As usual - The Brits were there too, and they either left or created an area of great division.
    Last edited by ZenOps; 05-22-2010 at 10:55 PM.
    Cocoa $11,000 per tonne.

all that sounds like is Israel is winning. Sorry but in war there is always a loser. Seems like you are routing for the wrong side as you are now asking for sympathy in a war zone.
    Originally posted by adam c

Line goes up, line goes down, line does squiggly things and fucks Alberta
    "The stone age didn't end because we ran out of stones"

My Ride
    old Toyotas

Default Re: Re: Hamas sends 2 men to attack Israel...fail

Originally posted by Godfuader

The issue is that 13 Israelis deaths is justification for 1400 Palestinians, according to most. I attended a lecture by Dr. Mads Gilbert, a Norwegian Doctor who has been helping out victims in Gaza. It was absolutely disturbing to see videos and hear first hand reports of what Israel does for each bad move by the Palestinians. Not to say that the Hamas are saints either. The most disturbing are the Israeli soldiers who wear shirts depicting a pregnant Israeli in cross hairs, and the caption reads "A shot, two kills", another shows a kid in cross hair with the caption "The smaller, the harder"
    Word.
    Seriously that number is disturbing and just shows how trigger happy Israel has become.
    I'd like to see this situation resolved in my lifetime and honestly I don't think it would take much other than some major backing by the US to just go in to Palestine, give them some more land, build their economy a bit and keep them under control for a while.

Originally posted by top_speed

Are you native?
    To be fair, "Canada" per se wasn't comissioned by natives. So that wouldn't even help his case.
    Calgaryunderground

My Ride
    Nissan x2

After the impending war this summer I hope there won't be much of Hamas/Gaza left this time. If they are lucky, Syria and Iran will get into the action and Israel can dismantle their military forces troop by troop, aircraft by aircraft.

My Ride
    shoppin cart

isreal coundt do this without u.s. isreal commited so much war crimes people just turn a blind eye because they have u.s backing them up.

Default Re: Re: Re: Hamas sends 2 men to attack Israel...fail

Originally posted by black13

Word.
    Seriously that number is disturbing and just shows how trigger happy Israel has become.
    I'd like to see this situation resolved in my lifetime and honestly I don't think it would take much other than some major backing by the US to just go in to Palestine, give them some more land, build their economy a bit and keep them under control for a while.
    It just kind of seems like a, "you wanna fuck with us? we're gonna get you back 100x harder, do it, i dare you, actually i double dare you, please just do it" kind of attitude haha. Honestly, they're showing who's boss IMO and they're doing a damn good job of it.

I know the issue is about land, i dont know what sentimental value this land has, but why not share it? there's enough for all of us. Split it in half and call it the day. If only it were that easy eh? But if Hamas kept on suicide bombing israel n what not, then israel should just go nuts on them.

My Ride
    S54 M Coupe

People really need to stop attacking Israel.

They always, always get their ass kicked when they do it.

My Ride
    A Slow Car

Originally posted by 95EagleAWD
    People really need to stop attacking Israel.

They always, always get their ass kicked when they do it.
    Just like USA is kicking ass in the middle east right?
    “Straight roads are for fast cars, turns are for fast drivers.”

Source?

My Ride
    Sausage Wagon

isreal coundt do this without u.s. isreal commited so much war crimes people just turn a blind eye because they have u.s backing them up.
    The real definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results each time.

It's like what you're doing now; picking a word war with some people who are much better at articulation than you, who are essentially winning the war against the infidel fool who packs not an ounce of sound reason, only logic-free emotion.

I assure you, that region of the world is chocked full of people like you, and until they're all disposed of, there will be no peace.

Originally posted by teamPRO

howbout suck my black kettle...

Originally posted by R!zz0

Just like USA is kicking ass in the middle east right?
    Well really if the US was using the same tactic's as Israel they would be kicking ass

My Ride
    CRF 250L

Originally posted by Cos

all that sounds like is Israel is winning. Sorry but in war there is always a loser. Seems like you are routing for the wrong side as you are now asking for sympathy in a war zone.

Hard to have a 'war' with Palestine when it's not even recognized as a legitimate country.

Israels war with Hamas is the equivalent to us in Canada forcing the natives into smaller and smaller reserves, until finally someone snaps and fights back with car bombs or terrorism. Then we start retaliating by bulldozing houses, building fences, and dropping bombs on the reserve to show our resolve.
    TRUTH: it's the new hate speech.
    In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act. - Orwell

as of this point - Isreal is a country
    I sympathize for Isreal because it is in fact under a current state of war

Does this mean I'm an end-timer/zionist/jew sympathizer?

No
    Its not about race or religion to me... but in the middle east, that's what its all about it isn't it?

I have jewish friends, I have all sorts of friends

but one thing that happens to be a commonality with my middle eastern (Arabic & Persian) friends, is that they have more hate towards Jews, than my Jewish friends hate back.
    & that has nothing to do with the territory or occupation of Palestine
    Last edited by r3ccOs; 05-23-2010 at 08:57 AM.

My Ride
    Subway / Rav4

Originally posted by broken_legs
    Israels war with Hamas is the equivalent to us in Canada forcing the natives into smaller and smaller reserves, until finally someone snaps and fights back with car bombs or terrorism. Then we start retaliating by bulldozing houses, building fences, and dropping bombs on the reserve to show our resolve.
    Simple mentality. Palestine throws a rock...Israel throws back a grenade. US sends band-aids for the pain and suffering that the rock has caused. Media posts picture of Arab child with AK-47 in his hand and Arabic writing across his chest. Its only fair, they are at war.

"Having a war about religion is like having a fight over who's got the best invisible friend" - Yasser Arafat

My Ride
    //M

I've wrote a fair amount on the Israel-Palestine conflict, and even some of it showed up on beyond. I'm too lazy to find all that I've wrote, but most of it details how Israel left the Gaza strip (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/4235768.stm), while Palestine is learning the same lessons from Lebanon and their war with Israel (http://articles.sfgate.com/2008-03-0...-strikes-hamas):
    "What we learned from Hezbollah," he said, "is that resistance is a choice that can work."

Palestine won't give in at all with Israel, they believe Israel as a country shouldn't exist and that it is solely only their land. They won't budge on that. Even though Israel fair and square is deemed a country and has full ownership of it, Palestine will NOT give in.
    The whole reason there's all this fighting over the Holy Land in the Middle East is because it's that, Holy Land, where eventually Armageddeon will occur. The End Times in the Bible reveal that this will be the area where it will all go down. Just look at the past 100 years. So much fighting over such a small piece of land.. not just about religion, this land is significant. It's where the Jews call their homeland (and it's been their homeland since B.C.) So all this is doing is setting everything up for the end times. Do I think Israel is always in the right? Heck no, look at them refusing to back down from building more settlements, it even embarassed the US (who didn't handle it properly). But on a whole, Israel has been more willing to compromise and deal with their Muslim neighbors. Easily. In the Camp David Summit in 2000, Israel offered Palestine a great amount of land etc (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli...inian_conflict)
    Arafat rejected this offer. President Clinton reportedly requested that Arafat make a counter-offer, but he proposed none. Former Israeli Foreign Minister Shlomo Ben Ami who kept a diary of the negotiations said in an interview in 2001, when asked whether the Palestinians made a counterproposal: "No. And that is the heart of the matter. Never, in the negotiations between us and the Palestinians, was there a Palestinian counterproposal".

Israel is hated by everyone in the region, Iran backs Hamas and Hezbollah, and they have a right to defend themself. Iran won't even recognize Israel as a country, and the President of Iran has even wished that Jews/Israel would be 'wiped out'. If that's not fighting words, what is? Imagine if someone said that Canadians should be 'wiped off the earth'? War isn't pretty, but if Israel let a few rockets fly into their country and didn't retaliate, chances are strong that other countries would see Israel as being weak with defending itself. Israel has to defend itself because it's sovereignty completely relies on it.
    Destroying anti-US trolls and idiots like broken_legs since 2009.
    Dallas, Texas

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast