Quantcast
I ( JAYMEZ) will NEVER EVER buy from South Deerfoot Suzuki EVER! - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 13 1 2 11 ... LastLast

Thread: I ( JAYMEZ) will NEVER EVER buy from South Deerfoot Suzuki EVER!

Thumbs down I will NEVER EVER buy from South Deerfoot Suzuki EVER!

Well here is my thread on "I will never buy from South Deerfoot Suzuki."

Long Version:

Well bottom line , everyone on here knows I tried to stick up for them , even with all the bullshit that they pull. But now I have absolutely had it with there shit.

For people who don't know. I have sent MANY people to buy cars from Norman Baker and David Baker at South Deerfoot Suzuki.. I have also purchased 2 Audis 1 BMW 1 Mercedes and other cars plus family cars. And have sold them 1 BMW M3 and a Range Rover , Supercharged Honda S2000. I even worked for them!!

As some people know I purchased a 2007 BMW 335I from them that had very low KMs. When I first had the car delivered , I had asked if they could tint my car for free , because they really owed me from all the business and its just something I wanted them to do. So Norman at South Deerfoot Suzuki agreed and said ya no problem..

Day of delivery , the car was running fine , no problems , it was slightly cold (Maybe just below zero) and Norman at South Deerfoot Suzuki told me that BMWs when cold will throw a Tire Pressure sensor would go off and you would have to reset it on the computer (He showed me how , because it was doing it as we speaked)..

So i said ok thats weird , but whatever... a few days of doing this , I googled it and couldnt find anything , I had also called a few buddies and they didnt know what I was talking about , a few days of owning this car , I was getting huge noise from my tires , so I called and asked what was going on and why it was doing this and if they could look at it. They said sure...

So going to work , my tire completely went flat , I had noticed that the inside of the wall was completely ripped and i had been running my run flats till they completely went to shit... So that sucked , I called South Deerfoot Suzuki and asked if they could help me... Nothing , I had to make my own way here , and they told me it was my fault (Yet i was told that the car was throwing false flat tire pressure codes because it was cold ... that was complete bullshit)..

Anyways , I called Tunerworks , told them my situation and luckily they had new tires plus winter rims in stock , so I had them deliver them for me (Awesome work on Bobbys part)... So South Deerfoot Suzuki claims that I destroyed the rims and something about a nail got into the car and it was my fault I was resetting the Tire Pressure warning. They didnt help at all even though I had just got the car a week ago!. I asked to see the nail ... but was told its was in the garbage already.. Which leads me to believe the tires were shit before I even purchased it (Car was delivered from out of province to my work)

South Deerfoot Suzuki installed my winter tires (Didnt even put my BMW logos on the winters , or even give me my tires back when I picked it up at the end of the day.. I even called and asked why my rims didnt get put in)

Fast Forward a few weeks , I was contacting BBM , Calling , FB (He Deleted me after) and Beyond Msg Norman at South Deerfoot Suzuki to get my tinting booked in and pick up my rims ,

I then had to deal with my extremely busy work schedule which did include Saturdays /building a home / Holidays / Traveling to the US for work multiple times and training a new dog which has made it a very busy.. Norman was also away on holidays and nothing seemed to work .... I simply didnt have time to dick around anymore with South Deerfoot Suzuki and no one calling me back or even attempting. (I got tinting done elsewhere)

Now fast forward to last week , I contacted Norman at South Deerfoot Suzuki (Finally had the chance to physically go down to the dealership. I asked the girl at the front where Norman at South Deerfoot Suzuki was and she said he just saw you , im not sure where he went off to.. So I waited , he then came down and acted surprised to see me.. Ok whatever.

I then asked him for my rims and he said they had them in storage now (Ok thats fine , I used to work here , I know things get put away) ... He then said he would contact me first thing Friday (Nothing) .. THen I called again on Monday (left message but no call).. Now TODAY (Friday May 21 2010) , I leave a message for Norman at South Deerfoot Suzuki to call me back. I then get a call from David Baker at South Deerfoot Suzuki , saying that I left my rims and they threw them out (New 19inch BMW 335 Rims.... ummm ya ok who would throw away new rims.. bullshit) .. HE then said he had no idea what I was talking about with the Tint , he would have to talk to Norman at South Deerfoot Suzuki about it... He then claimed he had called me numerous of times to come pick up my rims (THats complete bullshit.. I changed my cell number about 4 weeks after I purchased the car and the number they had on file was my old number .. and my work number was the best way to contact me ( Zero calls or VMs on my work line...

1. They couldnt of left a msg... They didn't bbm or FB or Beyond msg or email me to pick them up.
    2. Norman dicked me around for weeks and kept saying he would get the tinting booked in so I could pick up my rims.. He knew I was trying to get both done at once ... thanks for selling my fuckin rims.
    3. If they called and left a message as claimed that if I didnt pick up my rims they would garbage them I think any dumbass would pick them.. but nice try.

I went into the dealership today and basically got told to fuck off and pointed the way out and David Baker at South Deerfoot Suzuki was useless as shit , believed his son over me , and was going to do fuck all for someone has spent over $100,000+ .. He laughed at me asking for money to replace my rims , and he didnt say anything about the tint except he would have to talk to Norman (Youve had a long time to talk to Norman , do it right now)..

He also stated that i should contact him ONLY and not talk to Norman at South Deerfoot Suzuki because he is a middle man... Norman at South Deerfoot Suzuki sold me the fucking car , thats who Im talking to. Don't let a fucking kid work at your dealership if your not going to take any responsibility for him...

Short Version:

- BMW Purchased at South Deerfoot Suzuki.
    - Norman claiming BMWs throw a tire pressure code when cold.
    - Norman agreed to tint my car for free and was booking it.
    - Week after purchase Tire Explodes
    -Buy Rims from Tunerworks and have them send them to South Deerfoot Suzuki to install
    - South Deerfoot Suzuki installs , doesn't put BMW emblems on or put my old tires in my car.
    - Weeks / few months of calling/demanding/email/msging/ and asking , and being dicked around still nothing about tint or my rims. (its way out the way so might as well do both at same time since its a waste of bloody time to begin with)
    - Go into Suzuki and get laughed at by David at South Deerfoot Suzuki and talked to like im a 10 year old kid and pointed the way to the door..

- I have now called my Insurance/Police and will be filing a small claims.. Thanks for nothing , I hope no one buys from you after seeing my experience with you guys.. You have dicked me around so many times and made me accept crappy service.... Next time I will be buying from Kulu.

I also got sick of waiting for my tint , so I had an awesome beyond sponsor do it for me..

Anyways there is my experience with South Deerfoot Suzuki

Thanks
    James.

*** I wonder how many new user/trolls will come into this.. LOL and I wonder who they are***
    2011 Mercedes C63 AMG //2009 Mercedes C350 SOLD //2008 BMW 335i SOLD //2006 Mercedes C Sold// 2002 BMW M3 SOLD// 2004 Porsche C4S SOLD// 2006 Audi S4 SOLD// 2005 Audi 1.8T SS SOLD// 2004 Subaru STi SOLD// 1994 LHD Toyota Supra SOLD//1993 LHD Mazda RX-7 SOLD // 2002 Honda S2000 SC SOLD// 2004 Range Rover SOLD//

My Ride
    Two from Freemont

Wow, that is quite the story about Norman Baker at South Deerfoot Suzuki !

By the way, my 335 has never thrown the tire pressure light. Even at -35. That quite some BS they told you.

That sucks to hear about South Deerfoot Suzuki. Sad they would do that to an ex-employee. What would they do to joe shmoe like me.

I have a feeling they will be losing more and more business because of threads like these.
    Originally posted by adam c

Line goes up, line goes down, line does squiggly things and fucks Alberta
    "The stone age didn't end because we ran out of stones"

My Ride
    Bunch of Honda's

Brutal deal

My Ride
    Has 5 wheels.

That is absolutely brutal. Best of luck with small claims.

I love how you specifically said " Norman at south deerfoot suzuki " 9 times.
    Last edited by wintonyk; 05-21-2010 at 05:19 PM.

I thought you also bought an Aston Martin from Norman at South Deerfoot Suzuki?
    Last edited by 2EFNFAST; 05-21-2010 at 05:35 PM.

My Ride
    18 Model S, 20 Macan S, 67 Camaro & 11 SLS

Originally posted by 2EFNFAST
    I thought you also bought an Aston Martin from Norman at South Deerfoot Suzuki?
    James was one of their biggest supporters throughout the initial bullshit. Pretty surprised to see they fucked him over too.
    Last edited by Jlude; 05-21-2010 at 05:49 PM.

My Ride
    charger R/T w R&T, soon 2010 camaro

Holy I'm was looking for a new car too! Thanks!!!
    I'll look somewhere eles

My Ride
    VW Corrado VR6

Between Norman at South Deerfoot Suzuki, and David Baker at South Deerfoot Suzuki, it sounds like how I've been treated at every dealership I've ever been to. I especially love getting treated like a 10 year old with no money. That seems to be a car dealership speciality. I'm sure South Deerfoot Suzuki has that down to a science being a succesful car dealership.

My Ride
    Axis powers

guess i can bash

i bought my car from there although not as bad as jamez

the remotes didn't work for the car (2 of them)
    they said they detailed the interior but they didn't
    they told me there were brand new tires on the car and showed me the front so i trusted them and it wasn't until later on i found out the backs were still the old ones
    the A/C needs to be changed
    A recall needed to be completed on the fans, i test drove the car when it was 33 out and had the AC on so i didn't know otherwise
    head light was burnt out
    forgot to give me my refundable deposit back until i asked them
    messed up on my trade in value
    and they even left it on empty when i picked it up
    Sig nuked by mod.

Sorry to hear, my friend. Norman and David at South Deerfoot Suzuki really seem like a bunch of cheap douchebags and have since the start.

Opinion, not fact of course! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

My Ride
    2005 Subaru Legacy GT Limited

What pieces of shit. Proof that South Deerfoot Suzuki Scam their Customers.

My Ride
    Blue boy

I was planning on going there and buying a car pretty soon but after reading this I won't any more. What a bunch of crooks. Call AMVIC and file a claim against them?

My Ride
    Integra

Is there anyone here who has had a positive experience there?

My Ride
    GLS63 AMG

Originally posted by psycoticclown
    What pieces of shit. Proof that South Deerfoot Suzuki Scam their Customers.
    Couldn't have said it better myself

I typically recommend dealerships I have gone to that have done good work for me, but I guess I can add South Deerfoot Suzuki to the "not recommended" list.

My Ride
    16' Tacoma Offroad

I've always seen beyond defend them, and it seemed like everyone would gang up on any slander about deerfoot suzuki lol

now everyone is on board to shit all over them haha

My Ride
    NC1

Wow that is unreal!

Who the hell throws away 19"wheels? And yeah it's not really hard to get a hold of someone.

I have no idea how you can just outright screw someone over and can sleep well at night.
    Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

My Ride
    GLS63 AMG

Originally posted by max_boost
    Wow that is unreal!

Who the hell throws away 19"wheels? And yeah it's not really hard to get a hold of someone.

I have no idea how you can just outright screw someone over and can sleep well at night.
    These kinds of people have to sleep with one eye open.

My Ride
    RHD-S13/LHD-S13

Ever since they stole that guys $500 deposit I figured it was only a matter of time before something else happened.

My Ride
    is an Experience.

Sucks to hear, glad I didn't buy my car from them when I was shopping around, I have a friend that bought a SX4 from them a while back and he had a shitty experience from them, I've manager to steer quite a few people away from buying from them and looking elsewhere, this just reinforces what I have been telling them.

Then again, seems like all dealerships are like this pretty much, there are only some rare exceptions it seems.

Page 1 of 13 1 2 11 ... LastLast