Quantcast
I ( JAYMEZ) will NEVER EVER buy from South Deerfoot Suzuki EVER! - Page 10 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: I ( JAYMEZ) will NEVER EVER buy from South Deerfoot Suzuki EVER!

My Ride
    B8 A4/MKV GTI

Originally posted by jaysleeves
    Wall of text
    Wow... You should go insert some carriage returns between paragraphs. Trying to read that main my eyes hurt.

My Ride
    Nothing interesting anymore

^ What a shitty dealership. I'm so glad I steered clear from there.

They fudge all documents to get you approved, it's crazy, I know because they did it to me.

My Ride
    10' 4Runner SR5

How the fuck are these guys still in business?!! I'll be telling everyone I know whether they're looking for a car or not to stay the hell away from there.
    Ultracrepidarian

HOLY FUCK WALL OF TEXT.

Coles?

My Ride
    18 Model S, 20 Macan S, 67 Camaro & 11 SLS

That's insane... is David Baker really that fucking crooked? Why do people feel like they can't do anything when shit like this happens. I would have said fuck you and called the deal off. Gotten my money back and if not, would have gone to every paper, car forum, news channel that would listen to me. AND THEN I would have paid some bum 10/hr to sit out on Heritage ( I think that's the street SDS is off of) with a sign that said bad but truthful things about SDS until something happened in my favor. I'm a spiteful prick.

Originally posted by beyond_ban
    HOLY FUCK WALL OF TEXT.
    Coles?
    1.) SDS agrees on a trade-in on an older Jetta for a new one. It is agrered that aftermarket deck is not part of the trade, there is documentation of it.
    2.) The deck is removed and given to the buyers.
    3.) The buyers drive the car off the lot and find out the shifter cables are worn to a point that makes the car undrivable.
    4.) The buyers get it towed it to their shop to check it out, after a lot of trouble and many days later, it eventually ends up at SDS to get fixed.
    5.) SDS fixes the shifter cables but makes the buyers sign a waiver of extended warranty, and warranty of work done on the shifter cables.
    6.) SDS doesn't release the car until the buyers jump through a lot of hoops including bringing the aftermarket deck back, claiming the buyers stole it.

It sounds to me like SDS might've demanded the aftermarket deck back in order to pay for the shifter cables they fixed. That way they wouldn't be out money from their pocket.

Originally posted by Tik-Tok

Sorry. I only had 9000 characters and that was copied and pasted from the rant we sent AMVIC.

Best I could do. I think you get the point anyway, the place is completely effed.

Originally posted by richardchan2002

1.) SDS agrees on a trade-in on an older Jetta for a new one. It is agrered that aftermarket deck is not part of the trade, there is documentation of it.
    2.) The deck is removed and given to the buyers.
    3.) The buyers drive the car off the lot and find out the shifter cables are worn to a point that makes the car undrivable.
    4.) The buyers get it towed it to their shop to check it out, after a lot of trouble and many days later, it eventually ends up at SDS to get fixed.
    5.) SDS fixes the shifter cables but makes the buyers sign a waiver of extended warranty, and warranty of work done on the shifter cables.
    6.) SDS doesn't release the car until the buyers jump through a lot of hoops including bringing the aftermarket deck back, claiming the buyers stole it.

It sounds to me like SDS might've demanded the aftermarket deck back in order to pay for the shifter cables they fixed. That way they wouldn't be out money from their pocket.

Thanks for summing that up....the 7 bucks he made me pay yesterday was the end all.....I was having an anxiety attack on the way over there...lol

Originally posted by Mr. Burns

Wow... You should go insert some carriage returns between paragraphs. Trying to read that main my eyes hurt.
    I separated the paragraphs, hope thats better. Sorry for being a noober

I actually read your original post, to this day their BBB rating is still at A. I know a ton of people still go by that and would not know any different. Google results does not even mention any of the Beyond threads that shows how shady SDS is.

Is the car really that much worth it after what they have put you through? And now that you waived the warranty what guarantee do you have that the issues have been fixed? Makes me wonder if there is more to the story, because you are getting bent over by SDS but you seem to be okay with it ???

My Ride
    2015 Hyundai Veloster

Originally posted by Clever
    I actually read your original post, to this day their BBB rating is still at A.
    Google rating is F-
    Google > BBB
    Originally posted by Go4Long
    or else what? you'll turn on the caps lock?
    you do realize this is the internet right? lol
    Originally posted by rob the knob
    mar, you are good guy at heart
    you must realize your limitations
    then you will be happy if you fine place in live
    Originally posted by blitz
    Jesus man, I know you like Transformers, but you need to get out more. No one should get this upset over a movie based on children's toys.

I actually read your original post, to this day their BBB rating is still at A. I know a ton of people still go by that and would not know any different. Google results does not even mention any of the Beyond threads that shows how shady SDS is.

Is the car really that much worth it after what they have put you through? And now that you waived the warranty what guarantee do you have that the issues have been fixed? Makes me wonder if there is more to the story, because you are getting bent over by SDS but you seem to be okay with it ???
    Trust me, I'm not ok with it. The problem was that I was already the insured owner of the new car....trying to get my old one back would of also costed money....all I wanted was the new car. They did fix the problem somewhat...his insistence that I had broke the car and he was the nice guy fixing it just wanted me to get it and run. My own mechanic will have a look and I'll get it straightened out. What I think was happening is he wanted me to bail on the car so he could re-sell it for more. When I didn't bite he continued to make things worse.

Originally posted by Mar

Google rating is F-
    Google > BBB
    As I mentioned, a ton of people still go by the BBB rating, and when you google SDS on the first page is a BBB report, unfortunately there are still a lot of uninformed people that don't even bother looking up a business or just go by what they read from sources like BBB.

Trust me, I'm not ok with it. The problem was that I was already the insured owner of the new car....trying to get my old one back would of also costed money....all I wanted was the new car. They did fix the problem somewhat...his insistence that I had broke the car and he was the nice guy fixing it just wanted me to get it and run. My own mechanic will have a look and I'll get it straightened out. What I think was happening is he wanted me to bail on the car so he could re-sell it for more. When I didn't bite he continued to make things worse.
    Well hope things work out, I guess your now part of the "I got screwed by SDS club". Now make sure everyone you know stay away from these douche canoes.
    Last edited by Clever; 06-24-2010 at 02:07 PM.

My Ride
    02' dc5

Your Story

Now all I can say to you is your a stupid fuck. After all of that ever have the idea to walk away from the deal...you had many oppurtunities. I have no sympathy for dumbasses....they fked you around and you didnt even stand up for yourself...you appologized.

Originally posted by 2Valve0

Now all I can say to you is your a stupid fuck. After all of that ever have the idea to walk away from the deal...you had many oppurtunities. I have no sympathy for dumbasses....they fked you around and you didnt even stand up for yourself...you appologized.
    Hey moron. How about you suck it???? I already had the car and it broke down....I guess I could of returned the car but how the f$ck was I supposed to know they'd do me like this after fixing it? I decided to be the bigger man, I did afterall call him a DICK on the phone and that's what I was apologizing for. Stooping to his level.

Great comment though, I wished I was as smert as you. Clown.

As I mentioned, a ton of people still go by the BBB rating, and when you google SDS on the first page is a BBB report, unfortunately there are still a lot of uninformed people that don't even bother looking up a business or just go by what they read from sources like BBB.

Well hope things work out, I guess your now part of the "I got screwed by SDS club". Now make sure everyone you know stay away from these douche canoes.

It did work out. I have the car....I just wanted to tell the story since I found this thread.

next time stay away from VW. they are nightmareish in terms of reliability.

My Ride
    02' dc5

Hey moron. How about you suck it???? I already had the car and it broke down....I guess I could of returned the car but how the f$ck was I supposed to know they'd do me like this after fixing it? I decided to be the bigger man, I did afterall call him a DICK on the phone and that's what I was apologizing for. Stooping to his level.

Great comment though, I wished I was as smert as you. Clown.
    I suppose waiving a warranty on a new car is smart. Continuing to purchase a car after being screwed over numerous times is smart? Also purchasing a car which was clearly a peice of shit must be "extrememly smert"...
    Last edited by 2Valve0; 06-24-2010 at 11:00 PM.

Originally posted by 2Valve0

I suppose waiving a warranty on a new car is smart. Continuing to purchase a car after being screwed over numerous times is smart? Also purchasing a car which was clearly a peice of shit must be "extrememly smert"...
    It was extended warranty I waived jackass. Whats your deal anyway? Internet tough guy?? The point of telling the story was to expose the way they treated me, I wasnt looking for your opinion on what you'd do. The car's good my mechanic checked it out and she's solid. I owned my last Jetta and put 145,000K on it in 6 years...put tires and exhaust on it, never gave me any trouble. I would disagree with the comment above saying VW's are unreliable.

Anyway, I got better things to do...just thought I'd add another story to thread. I wasn't looking for sympathy. My wife wrote that rant and I just posted it. Whatever. Theres always gotta be one loud mouth jerkoff who thinks he's the BOSS. pfft
    Last edited by jaysleeves; 06-24-2010 at 11:29 PM.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 ... LastLast