Quantcast
US Martial Law - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: US Martial Law

Default US Martial Law

I've been reading a few things on the internet, but I can't seem to find any viable sources about it. I'm guessing it is a conspiracy theory, but if there is any weight behind this, this could be some bad news bears.

What I have been reading so far is the building of detention camps (old bases being renovated with new fences, etc.) and Obama's order for USNORTHCOM to increase their troops. I know there has been a little wind of civil war when the people truly learn how badly they were raped and pillaged by banks and such, but what the fuck is going on with this?

Anyone care to enlighten?
    Last edited by Spoons; 05-21-2010 at 09:40 PM.

First you need to enlighten me on these "detention camps"

Originally posted by BlackArcher101
    First you need to enlighten me on these "detention camps"
    I have absolutely no clue. I'm not sure if these things are actually being built or not. Like I said, what it seems to be is a bunch of conspiracy theory BS going around, but I was looking for some opinions, maybe some concrete news.

I was searching it and even found links of how Obama is the next anti-christ...

My Ride
    Camaro 2SS

Rex 84 man!

To the best of my knowledge, USNORTHCOM's primary mandate is control of NORAD - and only in times of extreme duress assistance to State/non military agencies. AFAIK, there was a bunch of legislation that was enacted after Katrina that was just taken off the books again a short while later because it allowed far too much power for the military in enforcing state and municipal law and 'over riding' law enforcement, as it were. Therefore if there was some increase in allocation of troops I don't think it would be for that purpose, but that is speculation at best.

I last read about this stuff back in 2006/20-7ish, but mostly on the websites belonging to the tinfoil hat wearers. Interesting stuff, but I'm skeptical. Where have you been reading this info as of late?
    ---------------------------------------------------

Any writings in this forum are my personal view and all opinions expressed should be taken as such; there is no implied or direct opinion representative of anything but my own thoughts on various subjects.

Originally posted by phil98z24
    To the best of my knowledge, USNORTHCOM's primary mandate is control of NORAD - and only in times of extreme duress assistance to State/non military agencies. AFAIK, there was a bunch of legislation that was enacted after Katrina that was just taken off the books again a short while later because it allowed far too much power for the military in enforcing state and municipal law and 'over riding' law enforcement, as it were. Therefore if there was some increase in allocation of troops I don't think it would be for that purpose, but that is speculation at best.

I last read about this stuff back in 2006/20-7ish, but mostly on the websites belonging to the tinfoil hat wearers. Interesting stuff, but I'm skeptical. Where have you been reading this info as of late?
    http://www.dailypaul.com/node/118762

This one seems the most credible but like I said, has an almost conspiracy theory website feel to it. All I am going to say though is if this becomes real (highly unlikely) it gives a little more strength to 2012, but like I said... Sounds like BS to me.

EDIT: And I just realized this was all written by Ron Paul. But like Phil said, it is interesting stuff, and I'm still wondering.
    Last edited by Spoons; 05-21-2010 at 09:51 PM.

Originally posted by Spoons

http://www.dailypaul.com/node/118762

This one seems the most credible but like I said, has an almost conspiracy theory website feel to it. All I am going to say though is if this becomes real (highly unlikely) it gives a little more strength to 2012, but like I said... Sounds like BS to me.

EDIT: And I just realized this was all written by Ron Paul. But like Phil said, it is interesting stuff, and I'm still wondering.
    Yah, that Ron Paul... I'm a moderate conservate and even I appreciate or can at least laugh at some of the crazy shit that guys like Glenn Beck say from time to time but Ron Paul is really off the deep end.

Anyways, I will dig up some sites and post 'em for you. I think alot of the 9/11 truther sites are a good start if you want to Google your way towards laughter... as in, half funny half nervous kind of laughter because some of it's conceivable but still doubtful.
    ---------------------------------------------------

Any writings in this forum are my personal view and all opinions expressed should be taken as such; there is no implied or direct opinion representative of anything but my own thoughts on various subjects.

The rumours of FEMA concentration camps have been around since the Clinton era, if not earlier

Tinfoil hat nutjobs always believe this stuff, but it becomes slightly more mainstream whenever Democrats are in power, as the astoundingly deep persecution complex of white christian conservatives kicks into absolute frenzy mode when they are not in complete control of the country

So to answer your question, US martial law is about as close to being a reality as it was every other decade, which is to say not very

Temporary detention camps, mass shipments of coffins, military style drills in regards to citizens are all there. What do you think is going to happen if there are mass casualties due to some unforeseen events? Some sort of biological contagion. Dig a hole in the ground and roll the bodies in? If there are riots, put 1000 people in already full jails or a local sheriffs department? The conspiracy is that the government is planning all this as a precursor to some sort of action against its own people. So you have to look at the picture as a whole, not just the conspiracy theory and toss everything else out. Most conspiracy theories stem from truth and facts and extrapolate into speculation. That’s where most of the bullshit comes in.

Marshal law will never happen unless there is a citizen uprising. A citizen uprising will never happen unless people stop being able to acquire the necessities of life. Food, clothing, shelter. As long as Apple is making record profits selling Icrap stuff to the idiots you think there is going to be some stupid revolution? Nah not going to happen.

My Ride
    CRF 250L

Actually I drove by one of these 'Detention Camps' today.

There is one right outside of the Little Rock Arkansas airport.

It's an old run down looking factory. There are two rows of razor wire fence surrounding the main building/warehouse. Of course as in the videos, the warehouse is setup with access to the train yard.

All of the razor wire is angled inwards, as if to keep people from not leaving, and just as in the video there is a giant tunstyle as the only entrance/exit.

I might snap some pictures tomorrow and post them online if you don't believe me.

I watched this first in a video on youtube:
    TRUTH: it's the new hate speech.
    In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act. - Orwell

My Ride
    CRF 250L

Originally posted by phil98z24

Yah, that Ron Paul... I'm a moderate conservate and even I appreciate or can at least laugh at some of the crazy shit that guys like Glenn Beck say from time to time but Ron Paul is really off the deep end.
    Can you link me to some crazy Ron Paul videos? All I have ever seen him say are things that make a lot of sense.

Originally posted by Spoons

FYI: The posted article has NOTHING TO DO WITH RON PAUL.

The article was posted on a blog by a user named 'Mouser' and is obviously complete junk.

The Blog is run by a person named Michael Nystrom who allows others to post on his blog.

"... following the conclusion of the campaign, the Daily Paul has remained a vibrant online community of like minded people working towards freedom, liberty, and the restoration of our Constitutional republic."

So basically a forum of nuts.
    Last edited by broken_legs; 05-22-2010 at 02:35 AM.
    In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act. - Orwell

My Ride
    My Bike

I don't worry about any of this stuff. 2012 is almost here.

I'd bet it was in case of H1N1 actually being as bad as they said it might be.

People are suprisingly resiliant to economic and natural disasters. Most just declare bankruptcy and move on.

There are two potential hotspots to be careful of later this year and into 2012 tough. Spain and California. California - because they don't know how to live without money, and Spain which could fracture along economic lines like Korea did.

Californias potential legalization of Cannabis is coming up in November, which could really pull them out of recession.
    Cocoa $12,000 per ton.

My Ride
    D40/ED9/R6

Originally posted by broken_legs
    Actually I drove by one of these 'Detention Camps' today.

There is one right outside of the Little Rock Arkansas airport.

It's an old run down looking factory. There are two rows of razor wire fence surrounding the main building/warehouse. Of course as in the videos, the warehouse is setup with access to the train yard.

All of the razor wire is angled inwards, as if to keep people from not leaving, and just as in the video there is a giant tunstyle as the only entrance/exit.

I might snap some pictures tomorrow and post them online if you don't believe me.
    This was debunked by popular mechanics
    http://www.popularmechanics.com/tech...y/news/4312850

My Ride
    CRF 250L

Originally posted by Modelexis

This was debunked by popular mechanics
    http://www.popularmechanics.com/tech...y/news/4312850
    Popular Mechanics debunked that there is a warehouse at a trainyard, with multiple layers of barb wire and a turnstyle near the Little Rock Airport?

Annnnnnnnnnnnyways

I drove by it again today. Strange area.... Theres lots of old run down factory type buildings there. Lots of them have inward facing barb wire. Some have basketball courts with inward facing wire and building with barred windows, kind of like warehouse jails. I think someone screwed up and put in the barb wire backwards.

I took a second look at the building I mentioned. Everything I said earlier was correct. Except that the barbwire is outward facing - which as mentioned above is strange for this neighbourhood where all of the fences are pointed inwards. Theres even 'black ops' spy cameras and black helicopters watching me... Of course I was beside an airport

My Ride
    D40/ED9/R6

Originally posted by broken_legs
    Popular Mechanics debunked that there is a warehouse at a trainyard, with multiple layers of barb wire and a turnstyle near the Little Rock Airport?
    You want some tin foil with that conspiracy theory?

My Ride
    CRF 250L

Originally posted by Modelexis

You want some tin foil with that conspiracy theory?
    No! You're a f*cking conspiracy, IDIOT.

Little Rock?

Thats an entry point for the underground railroad where they used to have that train that would constantly move underground nuclear ICBM's to different launch sites.

I'd figure it was decomissioned a long time ago, but its still hella useful for commercial rail transport - if they can somehow retrofit it.
    Cocoa $12,000 per ton.