Quantcast
Got a JZS147 Toyota Aristo/ Lexus gs300? - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Got a JZS147 Toyota Aristo/ Lexus gs300?

Default Got a JZS147 Toyota Aristo/ Lexus gs300?

Hey people.
    I am new, i only caught on to this site by reading that epic thread bout the GTR and the Claw hahaha. Yes i know i'm two years behind. But while reading i noticed that one of the members had a jzs147 Aristo and just thought i would put it out there for any other owners of our site. Im not trying to get our membership up, it's just an extremely useful forum if you ever have problems with the car or want parts or something as they aren't too common. It is an Australian based forum but we have members in New Zealand, Canada, Hawaai, UK, and Germany among others. The address is www.jzs147.com.au

If i am not allowed to be plugging another website, i apologise, and please delete this thread. I just know that it has helped countless users on a car not that many people know about, thanks.

BTW... 2jz for life!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

My Ride
    GLS63 AMG

Default Re: Got a JZS147 Toyota Aristo/ Lexus gs300?

Originally posted by 2JTAXI
    Hey people.
    I am new, i only caught on to this site by reading that epic thread bout the GTR and the Claw hahaha. Yes i know i'm two years behind. But while reading i noticed that one of the members had a jzs147 Aristo and just thought i would put it out there for any other owners of our site. Im not trying to get our membership up, it's just an extremely useful forum if you ever have problems with the car or want parts or something as they aren't too common. It is an Australian based forum but we have members in New Zealand, Canada, Hawaai, UK, and Germany among others. The address is www.jzs147.com.au

If i am not allowed to be plugging another website, i apologise, and please delete this thread. I just know that it has helped countless users on a car not that many people know about, thanks.

BTW... 2jz for life!
    Clean ride man, anything done to the engine, or any more pics?