POSTING FOR SOMEONE ELSE

Looking for fence builder interested in:
- Tear down 1 side of common shared residential wooden fence (about 30-50 feet long, just from eye balling)
- Dig post holes (new ones), concrete post in
- Build new fence

Details:
- Technicially (for liability purposes), your client/customer would be the neighbour of one of my parents rental house (THEY are the ones bitching, I don't give a shit, because I did this 2 years ago... and I'm sick of doing free labour like this people expect me to always drop everything on my own fuckin' time)

- In the 80's the fence was built where people just poured a little concrete round "pad", however, they only used surface mounts for the 4*4 post (similar to photo here, but it only has 2 metal sides, not 4 sides in photo)

- 2-3 years ago, it was leaning (like it is NOW)... I went cheap, I just re-straigten the post achcor plates, and then just reused 95% of materials.

PM or post questions if it doesn't make sense please.

Summary:
- Customer (NOT ME) looking for fence tear down and new build estimate
- She (the neighbour of our rental property) is the one that'll be hiring and paying you 100% (I'll pay her half afterwards between us privately... SHE is the one that wants the common fence fixed)
- Liability purposes, she (the neighbour) is the one that'll be hiring you, liability is on her; the sole purchaser/hirer (pending on the estimate; for me I don't give a shit, I told her I'll chip in half; but it's NOT a co-hiring between 2 neighbours... the bitch is just annoying thinking I'll pay for all or do the work for free again)

Thanks