Quantcast
Muslims killing Muslims - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Muslims killing Muslims

Post Muslims killing Muslims

This took place yesterday in Pakistan. I didn't hear anything about this on local news but over 95 died in a terrorist attack in Pakistan. Muslims killing Muslims while they pray in a mosque.

Absolutely crazy what people do in the name of religion.

Terrorist attack on Ahmadi Muslims in Pakistan

they are both muslims but they dont come from the same clans

My Ride
    SoupRYou

basically in pakistan were not considered Muslim's, so we are treated like shit. I honestly think india should invade pakistan and take back the land.
    Last edited by KuruptEX; 05-29-2010 at 07:35 PM.
    sig kinda deleted by moderator, click here for info

This makes less and less sense every day.
    Originally posted by adam c

Line goes up, line goes down, line does squiggly things and fucks Alberta
    "The stone age didn't end because we ran out of stones"

My Ride
    TL

Originally posted by KuruptEX
    basically in pakistan were not considered Muslim's, so we are treated like shit. I honestly think pakistan belongs to india so shit like this can stop.

My Ride
    SoupRYou

Originally posted by dandia89

what's the face palm for? i think pakistan is a shitty country(born there). its nothing more then a place that is run by corruption, and asides from that Innocent people who were not doing anything wrong but praying got attacked? you should go your mother for giving birth to a troll. I still think india should get pakistan back so stupid shit like this can stop.
    sig kinda deleted by moderator, click here for info

My Ride
    GTI 1.8T

Oh well...

they are all animals who live for this kind of stuff. next!

Originally posted by waterdude
    they are all animals who live for this kind of stuff. next!
    And u are a nice little pussy cat yeah?

Originally posted by Jetta-2.0

And u are a nice little pussy cat yeah?
    pls. ths people r stuck in primitive times
    this is how i picture them when i hear this kind of stuff happening

insert caveman sounds

My Ride
    Sausage Wagon

you should go your mother for giving birth to a troll.
    Signature material right thurrr.

Originally posted by teamPRO

howbout suck my black kettle...

My Ride
    Subway / Rav4

Ahmadiyya's got outcast as Muslims due to their interpretations of the faith. Pakistan does not allow them to call themselves Muslim because they denounce the finality of Prophet Muhammad. Even for the opening ceremonies of their beautiful center in Calgary, many representatives of other Muslim sects refused to attend, because they claim that the Ahmadiyya's are not allowed to call their prayer center a mosque. I think the Muslim extremists in Pakistan are complete ignorant fools...

basically in pakistan were not considered Muslim's, so we are treated like shit. I honestly think india should invade pakistan and take back the land.
    ...speaking of ignorance. You are furious about one group getting attacked for living their own way of life, and then "honestly" believe that one country should invade another, because of selfish opinion.

"Having a war about religion is like having a fight over who's got the best invisible friend" - Yasser Arafat

My Ride
    GD + GR WRB

I'm so glad that religion can help bring peace to people's lives. It's the best thing man has ever created.
    Bought not built!

Originally posted by kevie88
    I'm so glad that religion can help bring peace to people's lives. It's the best thing man has ever created.
    QFT
    Originally posted by adam c

Line goes up, line goes down, line does squiggly things and fucks Alberta
    "The stone age didn't end because we ran out of stones"

My Ride
    06 Avalon

These people are mentioned in hadith years ago, there will be people who will speak the best of tongue and will have worst of actions.

there is so much going on in the world today and killing people in the name of Allah and the worst part is they think they are doing the right thing, when it isnt.

No where in the Quran that i know of (i don`t have it memorized so if you can please correct me) its mentioned to take another humans life because of this, yet its justified by their leaders to meet whatever agenda they have.

anyways heart goes out to all the families and the people who passed away.

and the whole debate over if they are muslims or aren`t, we should really leave it for the scholars

My Ride
    Bicycle

Any religion that preaches intolerance should be outlawed and removed from this earth.

I should start a religion that based on that..... wait .......

My Ride
    Subway / Rav4

Originally posted by zain123
    and the whole debate over if they are muslims or aren`t, we should really leave it for the scholars
    Scholars have already debated and outcast them. http://ammanmessage.com/

The 200 members from the eight sects agreed upon three main points. 1) Listed out which sects are considered true Muslims. 2) Discussed declaration of apostasy. 3) Declarations that 'fatwas' can only be issued by governing bodies "thereby exposing ignorant and illegitimate edicts in the name of Islam."

The funny thing is that the Taliban attacked the Ahmadiyyas because they are not considered Muslims according to 'Point 1'. They conveniently do not read to 'Point 3' about how the Taliban are conducting ignorant and illegitimate edicts in the name of Islam.

From another article :
    The West does need to understand that while some Islamic scholars, within Saudi Arabia and in the wider world, may seek to follow a path that goes back to a fundamental view of Islam and may wish to lead a more conservative life, they do not accept suicide bombings or the taking of innocent human life. No one can do this and be a true Muslim.
    They all agreed that only those trained within the traditional eight schools of Islamic jurisprudence have the authority to issue fatwas. This might seem an academic point, but it is fundamental to undermining the legitimacy of so called Islamist (rather than Islamic) terrorism. This declaration makes clear that none of these supposed fatwas is legitimate or Islamic: Islam has united and declared the terrorists to be in breach of the Islamic faith.

"Having a war about religion is like having a fight over who's got the best invisible friend" - Yasser Arafat

Earlier this month, the head Imam of the US from Ahmadiyya Community held a press conference to denounce terrorist and extremist in the all Islamic sects. In the news clip below, they even ask the question of the extremists coming after him for making such statements.

Interview with Imaam of Ahmadiyya

There is no evidence but I wonder if these attacks in Pakistan were related to his comments. Attacking someone in Canada/US isn't very easy but killing a few Ahmadis in Pakistan isn't a big deal. The law doesn't outright protect these terrorist but it's well documented that many of these extremists are linked directly with the government and aren't persecuted by law.

Like any terrorist attack - it's a sad day for mankind.

Originally posted by Godfuader

Scholars have already debated and outcast them. http://ammanmessage.com/

The 200 members from the eight sects agreed upon three main points. 1) Listed out which sects are considered true Muslims. 2) Discussed declaration of apostasy. 3) Declarations that 'fatwas' can only be issued by governing bodies "thereby exposing ignorant and illegitimate edicts in the name of Islam."
    This has also been debated many times - the transcripts of the 'ultimate debate' which led to decision decades ago aren't available for public from what I understand. The ahmaidyya community has asked many times to make them public to support their case but it was never allowed.

Either way - in my opinion, it shouldn't have anything to do with who is 'declared' muslim or what any 'scholar' thinks is right or wrong. It has been stated many times that Islam truly is a religion of tolerance and peace. These extremists aren't muslim - they don't belong to any religion. I simply feel that a county like Pakistan (based on it's constitution) should do whatever it takes to protect the citizens - regardless of religion belief. Sadly this isn't the case.

My Ride
    Torqueless wonder!

Hmm, I've been reading more and more about religions, this is what I gather:
    The Jews follow Moses, and believe he's the final Prophet (or the one to follow anyhow).
    The Christians follow Jesus, and believe he's the final Prophet.
    Most Muslims follow Muhammad, and believe he's the final Prophet.
    Ahmadiyya Muslims (my friend is one) believe there was another messenger (though not Prophet 'level') to clarify or update some of the things in the religion. From what he says, they are more peaceful which seems to fit with being persecuted by the other Muslims. ie. he supports peaceful protest against the Muhammad drawings, not slaughter.

Each successive religion invites all the previous ones to follow their figure, despite all of them in the end, following God. This is after God warns not to believe in idols - these same Prophets potentially becoming idols themselves when they reach the same level as or supercede God in a particular person's or group's faith.

Each of the major Abrahamic religions becomes so attached to their Prophet figure that they aren't willing to listen to anything else, which when combined with extremism leads to things like this. And, why would you believe in another Prophet, when he's been sent to another region to help another people, potentially having fought your own? Regardless of how similar the religions may be, the personal (and ethnic/national) attachment to each keep leading to segregation and persecution.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast