Quantcast
Beyond.ca 2010 Cruise/Meet to Sylvan Lake Pictures - Page 4 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Beyond.ca 2010 Cruise/Meet to Sylvan Lake Pictures

My Ride
    Has AWD

Originally posted by ~Touge/Wangan-
    i was near the front when the cop's decided to stop suddenly on the left shoulder and jump into traffic, i made my way to the curb slowly when a cop yelled "YOU, pull over RIGHT NOW".... after they do their dance in the middle of the road.... i just left, i didn't appreciate how billigerant they came across.... so i drove off....

that was ignorant.... considering we were respecting the speed limit for the most part and didn't drive like moron's....
    Could a complaint not be filed with the RCMP for the officers conduct during this matter? IMHO this would be a good option at this point, I can't believe how disrespectful they were.

Originally posted by MGCM

There was a another car meet a few years back by a Cobalt club and the RCMP did the same thing to them in Sylvan Lake.
    I was part of that meet, and it wasn't the RCMP... it was the local Sylvan peace officers. They DID call in the RCMP however they did not leave their cars and moreso seemed to laugh at the whole situation. The peace officer was DEFINATLEY power tripping.

Sorry to hear about this happening, glad I wasn't part of this one

Those are some nice pictures.

My Ride
    TDi

Originally posted by maxtrbo93

I was in the white Ep3.. (passenger as my DC2 blew the tranny last night)... but yeah your car is dope! Kain (driver of EP3/Mugenitis) was lookin for you to chat it up with but I dont think he found you! We still snapped plenty of your car ;D
    Lol it was hard finding anyone in the mess of people lol. I was trying to find the gold ep3er to see if there were any modifications done cuz all I saw, I think, was it being lowered heh.

But yeah, kains ep3 is full of expensive jdm I'm thinking of doing a 6spd k24a1 with a k20a2 head instead of your 'typical' R swap lmao
    GO FLAMES GO!

My Ride
    Wheel hops

Sweet pics you guys keep em coming, sadisticmrtwo can you please email me the couple you have of my car i cant rob them out of your album for some reason [email protected]

My Ride
    Has 5 wheels.

image removed
    Are you guys serious. This kinda shit shouldn't be happening to start with. Posting on the net is stupid. Even worse posting it on Beyond when from a cruise event.

This is how everyone else gets a bad name.

My Ride
    the boys crazy

Originally posted by wintonyk

Are you guys serious. This kinda shit shouldn't be happening to start with. Posting on the net is stupid. Even worse posting it on Beyond when from a cruise event.

This is how everyone else gets a bad name.
    You talk like i was supposed to magically run out there and stop the race from happening. I just shot a photo, sorry? This was AFTER the Beyond.ca meet when all the Red Deer guys go to our regular spot and do some racing. Beyond's name was not associated with this nor were there ANY Calgary or Edmonton guys there.

Chill your panties.
    Dallas O.
    "Little bitch"
    2002 IS300
    ORIDO//VERTEX//WORK//HSD//FIGS

Delayed shipping on my wheel order so I could be hard.

@ racing / parking lot drifting.

Overall it looked like a fun time.

My Ride
    K Pop Yacht

A bunch of people obviously didn't read the meet guidlines

My Ride
    18 Model S, 20 Macan S, 67 Camaro & 11 SLS

Originally posted by beyond_ban

Overall it looked like a fun time.
    Obviously there weren't any mods there at the time and those pics will probably be taken down quite quickly/along with a ban possibly.

That shit doesn't fly during a beyond.ca organized cruise.

to the guy who thought it was bright to post the donut/drag racing pictures. Must be a young kid.

My Ride
    400whp MR2 - An Italian and a couple of Germans

Originally posted by Jlude

Obviously there weren't any mods there at the time and those pics will probably be taken down quite quickly/along with a ban possibly.

to the guy who thought it was bright to post the donut/drag racing pictures. Must be a young kid.
    Ya this was just some newb cruise which is why it was so chaotic. Lodging a complaint with the RCMP as mentioned above is a terrible idea, you're basically starting a war you can't win that will last all summer long and ruin it for everyone.
    Looking for a new VW? How about a used vehicle? We are Central Albertas #1 source for pre-owned vehicles
    I will beat any deal on a new VW for beyonders

Gary Moe Volkswagen/Gary Moe Used Car Superstore!

Red Deer, AB

My Ride
    18 Model S, 20 Macan S, 67 Camaro & 11 SLS

Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2

Ya this was just some newb cruise which is why it was so chaotic. Lodging a complaint with the RCMP as mentioned above is a terrible idea, you're basically starting a war you can't win that will last all summer long and ruin it for everyone.
    That too... real bright idea to go piss off the RCMP. They'll have a hate on for our cruises more than they already do.

My Ride
    the boys crazy

Originally posted by Jlude

I am merely a photographer regardless of my age I posted pics of ALL the things in the meet. If you are thinking *I* should get banned for capturing the moment try re-thinking that and banning the people who actually BROKE the meet guidelines like the mr2, supra etc. I have done nothing but contribute positivley to this forum since day one with helping to organize this meet, creating a website for the meet and being a generally good forum contributor. For you to go off on a piss-ass little rant about me being the one at fault for these broken guidelines is idiotic and rude. Get your facts straight, I merely photographed the EVENTS of the meet (Cruise/Parking/Highway/Shenanigans..weather they be good or bad)

I think most people can agree that what I did do at the meet HELPED Beyond.ca's reputation. I talked with all the cops (as my parents are both well-respected ex-cops in the RCMP) and helped them clear their parking lots and streets of our cars best I could. In sylvan I talked to the cop and told him what the situation was and he even allowed me to use his megaphone to notify everyone that the parking lot was to be vacated and that we were to begin the cruise back to Red Deer.

IMHO - Dont sit behind your keyboard and bitch at me for what you know little about, maybe come to the meet and see for yourself what goes down instead of being a keyboard enthusiast & if you were at the meet, come to the next meet and we can discuss how to improve the meets and the relations with the RCMP better for more Beyond.ca endorsed meets in the future.

-Dallas

Edit: To avoid any further conflict, please create this thread in ASK LEO so I can post any picture I want and not get an empty ban-threat.

Thanks.
    Last edited by maxtrbo93; 06-07-2010 at 11:50 AM.
    Dallas O.
    "Little bitch"
    2002 IS300
    ORIDO//VERTEX//WORK//HSD//FIGS

Delayed shipping on my wheel order so I could be hard.

My Ride
    91 300zx tt, 2007 bmw 323i, 79 corvette

My Ride
    Bunch of Honda's

And this is why beyond cruises are dead.....

I can't believe there was someone flagging a street race, what a joke.

Major

My Ride
    01 TDI

Originally posted by 88CRX
    And this is why beyond cruises are dead.....

I can't believe there was someone flagging a street race, what a joke.

Major
    I dont think that was near/a part of the cruise/meet though. Everywhere i was everyone was pretty good, drove nicely, signalled and wasnt over revvy going into the lots.

Donuts + race was probably after the fact.

My Ride
    06 Focus ZX5, 97 Skyline R33

Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2

I was wondering why none of the big names showed up, I never even looked at the event thread and just went because a friend said there was a cruise.

My Ride
    91 Skyline

Before next cruise, we should find few @info-people@ , who will help to organize each group.
    And a good idea - to follow all time-checkpoints. And dont wait, who is late and so on.

My Ride
    91 Skyline

You talk like i was supposed to magically run out there and stop the race from happening. I just shot a photo, sorry? This was AFTER the Beyond.ca meet when all the Red Deer guys go to our regular spot and do some racing. Beyond's name was not associated with this nor were there ANY Calgary or Edmonton guys there.

Chill your panties.
    I think cops doesnt care, from which city guys was doing that. It's still all about major cruise with bunch of tuners. Respect each other. I dont really wanna get a ticket next cruise cuz of those guys.

My Ride
    Camaro 2SS

Originally posted by beyond_ban

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast