Quantcast
FS: NSX White - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: FS: NSX White

My Ride
    Old POS

Default FS: NSX White

YOUTUBE VIDEO http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oArDKDqvr10&fmt=22

Well, it breaks my heart but it's time to sell my baby.

She is my 2nd NSX, and I searched high and low for a nice White Coupe, and ended up driving this 92' all the way back from St. Louis after a year or so search, at the time she had about 40,000 miles -- now just a tick under 63000 miles (Nearly all pampered highway, I live closer to Okotoks than Calgary and can't stand leaving her at home...). As far as I know it's the only White one in town, and it's certainly the only "done up" White Wings West one it town

Needless to say this car and combination is incredibly rare and turns a truly disproportionate amount of heads for what it's worth. Be ready for people whipping out the camera phones and starting impromptu car chats everywhere with you.

Car has a significant amount of $ put into what I feel are a nearly perfect selection of mods to really set the car off (and I should know, I sold an immaculate stock black NSX and kept this one...).

Anyways off the top of my head the short list of mods;

- Complete Wings West Bodykit & Paint, Painted Roof
    - Racing Hart M5 Wheels Staggered 19/18 & Rubber
    - Comptech Headers
    - "The best exhaust setup for the NSX"; Dali Racing Arc Titanium Exhaust - Full Titanium, Custom Made, ARC Ti Cat Pipes (more info; http://daliracing.com/v666-5/catalog....cfm?focus=629 , http://daliracing.com/v666-5/catalog....cfm?focus=593 )
    - Full Carbon Fiber NSX-R Hood
    - Full toolkit / Spare NSX Floor Mats Included
    - Carbon Fiber Interior Pieces
    - Custom Mesh Engine Cover

Other notable things;

- Fully Canadian-ized with custom daytime running lights built into the existing fronts (no cheesy DRL kit).
    - Aftermarket clutch (better than stock IMO), upgraded A/C system and window regulators.
    - Mechanically perfect, inspected again just at the end of May when it had an oil change and brake job -- ready to go and enjoy hundred's of thousands of Honda reliable miles.

Flaws;

- I am missing the center cap for the front driver-side wheel. I believe it's worth about $100, and have just been too busy to find it.
    - The odd rock chip (as with any driven car this low and wide in Calgary) -- but I am getting it touched up professionally next week (June 14-21) for the prospective buyer.
    - Minor wear on the driver's side seat bolster (I could get this fixed and back to 99% for about $200).
    - According to the guy I purchased the car from, the 6 CD-changer is finicky and gives error messages sometimes -- I have always used Ipod + FM Transmitter personally.

Because of the rarity, mods, and overall condition I think 45K would be a fair price. But I need to get moving with some business ventures and would like to have it sold before the end of June which is why I'm pricing it at $41,000 OBO. I will be sad to see it go!

Asking Price: 38K OBO (Lowered June 30, 2010)

Contact Information
    E-Mail : [email protected]
    Phone : 403-969-7177
    Serious Inquiries only please.
    Last edited by soobad; 06-30-2010 at 12:06 PM.

My Ride
    Carbon Black M3/Alpine White M3/Black M3 Cabrios

Is this the same NSX that dealership Envision Auto has been trying to sell for over a year? It looks similar.

My Ride
    Old POS

Originally posted by Lubu
    Is this the same NSX that dealership Envision Auto has been trying to sell for over a year? It looks similar.
    Yes, the owner is family, so he listed it for me in the inventory, although "trying to sell" is relative.

Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use before posting again, or risk getting banned).

** Mod Edit **

Read the marketplace rules!

My Ride
    Old POS

Last edited by soobad; 06-20-2010 at 04:09 PM.

Anyone posting on this who is not interested in buying this car will be removed from the market place.
    2011 Mercedes C63 AMG //2009 Mercedes C350 SOLD //2008 BMW 335i SOLD //2006 Mercedes C Sold// 2002 BMW M3 SOLD// 2004 Porsche C4S SOLD// 2006 Audi S4 SOLD// 2005 Audi 1.8T SS SOLD// 2004 Subaru STi SOLD// 1994 LHD Toyota Supra SOLD//1993 LHD Mazda RX-7 SOLD // 2002 Honda S2000 SC SOLD// 2004 Range Rover SOLD//

My Ride
    Old POS

Can't believe I still have this car, so lowering the price to $38,000 ! Need to get moving with some business ventures.

I had some various picture requests so these should cover them

LOTS of tread on the tires:
    click for larger version
    » Click image for larger version

Engine clean enough to eat off of:
    click for larger version

click for larger version

Interior is pretty close:
    click for larger version

click for larger version

Door sill plate pic requested:
    click for larger version

Left side:
    click for larger version

Right side:
    click for larger version

Oh and, this car won't depreciate 50% of it's value in the next few years like a Vette!

Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use before posting again, or risk getting banned).

My Ride
    Old POS

Not sure what the deleted post above was about, but my guess would be -- yes I got another flat tire and a lot of people saw me stuck at a gas station in Cranston (nail I believe... just my luck).

Ordered a new set of custom staggered wheels at Tunerworks today.

Tired of driving the car with the missing center cap for the one wheel, now the next owner will get a brand new set of custom staggered wheels, brand new tires on all 4 corners, and a spare set of wheels! (On another note Aaron at Tunerworks has been great to deal with so far.)

Still driving the car occasionally, mileage will probably be 64,000 miles by the end of July.

Pics when I get everything delivered and mounted in a week or two.

My Ride
    Depends on the day