Quantcast
Seattle cop punches 17 year old girl in the face - Page 4 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Seattle cop punches 17 year old girl in the face

My Ride
    CRF 250L

+ 1 Cop.

But not impressed with his lack of control of the girl.

"Weak ass white bitch" lol

Was he taking it easy on her so the crowd didnt freak out? Or was he using his best moves to try and drop her?
    TRUTH: it's the new hate speech.
    In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act. - Orwell

I'm on the side of the woman. C'mon it's Jaywalking.

I coulda swore she was saying "Rob Anders, stop grabbing me, get yo hands off me. I saw Bad Lieutenant, youz better not be rubbing up against me you sick mofo."

Abuse of power for a tiny infraction. Resisting my ass, she just doesn't want cop cooties, lol.
    Cocoa $12,000 per ton.

4:45 long version

"mother fucking white people don't get arrested"

Really? Doesn't matter if you're black or white or whatever. Wow, the ignorant african american population keeping the racism alive.

Originally posted by beyond_ban
    Wow, that bitch deserved worse. The part that i found the most humorous was the fact that the cop couldn't even take the girl down. What a waste of an officer if he cant even arrest / restrain someone.
    It took 4 of us to restrain a coked up chick downtown the other night. When people are motivated/drugged out/drunk, they can be extremely violent and difficult to handled - even small women.

Originally posted by 2Valve0

I agree, what a useless fuck he can't even take down 120 pound girl imagine a raging 200lbs guy....he should be fired just for that.

As far as the rest of it goes: I don't give a shit, and I doubt many other guys I know give a shit if she is black/white/the goddamn Queen, if I'm being assaulted or about to be I'm going to fix the situation. You do what you can when you are alone, and it isn't as simple as putting one girl into the back seat and then dealing with the other... you seriously think someone who is that aggressive will just let that happen?

COPS is a snippet of the reality of police work, don't let it fool you into thinking that it's all that easy. Some of the biggest people I've tussled with have gone down easy, and some of the smallest women have come at me like a spider monkey and given me a good fight. Kudos to him for not resorting to weapons or aggravating the situation any further than necessary; that is difficult when you are one man and faced with a hostile crowd.
    Last edited by phil98z24; 06-16-2010 at 07:07 PM.
    ---------------------------------------------------

Any writings in this forum are my personal view and all opinions expressed should be taken as such; there is no implied or direct opinion representative of anything but my own thoughts on various subjects.

My Ride
    3.0L Of pure turbocharged testosterone

Almost like a purposeful smear. I would rather see a tazer than a punch, but both are non lethal

she was being a cunt, hard to say weather she deserved it or not, i dont know how i would have called that particular one. It works like this, if you dont resist, you will be fine...brazen bitch.

My Ride
    teslo murdel free

Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use before posting again, or risk getting banned).

My Ride
    the bandwagon!

Good on the cop....Little shit think she can put her hand on the cop and avoid being taken down...

I say

+1 for the Po Po

Originally posted by phil98z24
    Kudos to him for not resorting to weapons or aggravating the situation any further than necessary; that is difficult when you are one man and faced with a hostile crowd.
    This guy is lucky the mob didn't turn on him and stomp him to death. I'm dead serious. This is why rap groups like NWA were so popular. Yes, the chick was WAY out of line resisting arrest but the cop was also WAY out of line punching a black woman straight in the face in front of a mostly black crowd full of aggressive young males. There's absolutely no excuse for doing that, unless he was protecting his life, someone else's life, or his gun. He was getting pissy because he pulled the wrong chick out of a crowd of jaywalkers to make a point.

I used to wonder about this coming out of Stampeders games. Everyone used to walk right across Crowchild no matter what the lights said and the cops were smart enough to just stand there and let everyone walk right by. How do you think the crowd would react if a black cop pulled one random white girl out of the crowd and started beating the crap out of her, regardless of whether she was resisting? His sergeant would be on his ass in about two seconds.

My Ride
    2017 Tacoma street queen

She needed a punch in the jaw

That bish deserved it
    Michael Scott: "Do I want to be feared or loved? Um... easy, both. I want people to be afraid of how much they love me."

My Ride
    S13 / W204

Originally posted by G-Suede
    R U SERIOUS
    R U SERIOUS
    R U SERIOUS
    R U SERIOUS
    R U SERIOUS

Yes bitch. I'm serious.
    ahahaha

My Ride
    CBR 929

I was going to say I would think as a cop he would have other measures to control a woman besides punching her in the face... however after how many times that black girl in the blue shirt squirmed away from him I don't know....

I agree he should of called for back up when he saw the crowd forming...

If this was in Canada they would of just tased both of them, possibly killing one and then dealt with it later.

[url]

My Ride
    Sausage Wagon

Damn, he bust ho teef.

Originally posted by teamPRO

howbout suck my black kettle...

My Ride

I'm on the Police officer side, good for him for not using any deadly weapons to contain the situation, I just couldn't believe how disrespecting this two cunts were toward a person of authority, and just reading about their record I'm not surprised they acted this way, I would have just pepper sprayed them and get it over with, but that's probably why I'm not a police officer, or else I probably arrest half of you guys on here .

Originally posted by Jim Rome99

This guy is lucky the mob didn't turn on him and stomp him to death. I'm dead serious. This is why rap groups like NWA were so popular. Yes, the chick was WAY out of line resisting arrest but the cop was also WAY out of line punching a black woman straight in the face in front of a mostly black crowd full of aggressive young males. There's absolutely no excuse for doing that, unless he was protecting his life, someone else's life, or his gun. He was getting pissy because he pulled the wrong chick out of a crowd of jaywalkers to make a point.

I used to wonder about this coming out of Stampeders games. Everyone used to walk right across Crowchild no matter what the lights said and the cops were smart enough to just stand there and let everyone walk right by. How do you think the crowd would react if a black cop pulled one random white girl out of the crowd and started beating the crap out of her, regardless of whether she was resisting? His sergeant would be on his ass in about two seconds.
    So if it was a white girl in front of a white crowd you'd be ok with it? I never realized that a punch was a lethal force depending on color.

The problem I see is that the cop was being too 'nice' and just dancing with the woman trying to nicely control her arms. He got into a really bad spot because of that. A good arm-bar or leg sweep to prone her out would have ended it a lot faster. Once you are ontop of the person with them proned out he could have disengaged away if the crowd got too aggressive. Dancing with her takes his focus away from the crowd.
    "It takes a big man to admit when he is wrong....I'm not a big man" Chevy Chase, Fletch Lives.

Cause he looks like a bitch that can't even man handle a 17 yr old girl..

My Ride
    Kirov, rx-7

This shit has nothing to do with race. If i tried to use force on a police officer I would expect no less than a punch in the face, if I tried to attack any full grown adult I would also expect to recieve a punch in the face.

Self defence is what it is. In my opinion that officer needs to learn a more efficient and effective way to subdue someone

My Ride
    Altima Se-R

The guy they're with didn't do much better trying to hold the pink shirt back, either.
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

My Ride
    Lives in the left lane.

I bet that cop gets his balls busted around the office for not being able to restrain a girl.
    DOES ANYONE NEED A GO-JUICE?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast