Quantcast
Beyond Vote Rigging - Good Cause - Help a 10yr Old Kid! - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Beyond Vote Rigging - Good Cause - Help a 10yr Old Kid!

My Ride
    CRF 250L

Originally posted by Melinda
    Just posted this on my parenting forum too, there's a few thousand people on there who should help you out (they have kids too so they'll understand the plea!)
    Awesome! Thanks Melinda

Thanks again to everyone else who's voting and especially those who are voting multiple times!

Still at #41
    TRUTH: it's the new hate speech.
    In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act. - Orwell

My Ride
    This and that.

Voted again.....

Hopefully it makes a difference.

My Ride
    M3/C300

I voted, and i'll attempt to vote multiple times

My Ride
    X5D, Fiesta ST

Voting everyday, also advertising on my Facebook.

My Ride
    BMW E70

Voted

voted

My Ride
    CRF 250L

8 more days people! Voting closes on June 30!

Today we're at #40!
    In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act. - Orwell

My Ride
    This and that.

Done

My Ride
    91 300zx tt, 2007 bmw 323i, 79 corvette

voted

Voted 3 times, and will vote 3 times per day until contest is over have two personal email addys and one for work. To vote multiple times this way you just need to make sure to log out between each vote.

hmmm just attempted a fake email address [email protected] to vote. The email addy was already in use.... seems some others have been doing their fair share of vote rigging, voting with fake accounts. Just voted again with [email protected] :P

I have voted multiple times for the high school gym. This will benefit many more people both now and in the future. 250k to fund a study on narcolepsy is nothing, it will take billions to solve that, so why waste your vote on some ten year old kid? Makes no sense. At least the gym will help people lose weight and get in shape, benefiting them for decades.

My Ride
    kryptonian meteorite

voted, 37th now

My Ride
    CRF 250L

Originally posted by Jim Rome99
    I have voted multiple times for the high school gym. This will benefit many more people both now and in the future. 250k to fund a study on narcolepsy is nothing, it will take billions to solve that, so why waste your vote on some ten year old kid? Makes no sense. At least the gym will help people lose weight and get in shape, benefiting them for decades.
    I know your just trolling here Jim but seriously, WOW you are a real asshole.

Any of those kids can go run around a track, pick up a sport, go for a hike, eat healthy.

Do you actually believe there is only one person with this condition? It affects many children all over the world. Many MORE children and families than go to that stupid high school you.

Barron doesn't have any of those options. The little guy cannot have fun. If you make him laugh he'll cataplex and have a freaking seizure. Do you have any idea what that would be like? How about for all of us who know Barron and his family that loves him?

You should try hanging out with him for a day and see the look on his face while he watches kids playing outside. He used to be a star soccer player until he got this condition 2 years ago - Now he's pumped full of steroids and can't do a whole lot.

This isn't just for him, its for a lot of people...

My Ride
    CRF 250L

Originally posted by stevieo
    voted, 37th now
    Sweet! thanks for voting guys!

It's true about the fake emails. I'm using 5 emails myself and voting everyday (5 real ones, but there is no need to validate the address)

Voted.

Originally posted by broken_legs

I know your just trolling here Jim but seriously, WOW you are a real asshole.

Any of those kids can go run around a track, pick up a sport, go for a hike, eat healthy.

Do you actually believe there is only one person with this condition? It affects many children all over the world. Many MORE children and families than go to that stupid high school you.

Barron doesn't have any of those options. The little guy cannot have fun. If you make him laugh he'll cataplex and have a freaking seizure. Do you have any idea what that would be like? How about for all of us who know Barron and his family that loves him?

You should try hanging out with him for a day and see the look on his face while he watches kids playing outside. He used to be a star soccer player until he got this condition 2 years ago - Now he's pumped full of steroids and can't do a whole lot.

This isn't just for him, its for a lot of people...
    250k isn't going to solve his problem. 100 million wouldn't solve his problem. Yeah I feel terrible for him, that really sucks not being able to have fun, but man, do you really think 250k towards research is going to make any difference whatsoever? Look at the annual U of C research budget if you don't believe me. The point of this contest is to make an immediate impact in people's lives. A new gym for a high school is a great idea and easily accomplished for 250k. I'm going to vote for that a few more times and maybe send an email out to all my buddies to get them on board.

$ 166,700 $40 direct cost per sample (4,167 patients)
    $ 83,300 $20 indirect costs per sample - preparation, shipping, staff , etc.

I don't think so.

My Ride
    CRF 250L

jesus christ

I've never wanted to actually fight someone on the internet until now

I hope you fucking rot.

btw - the highschool is in first place. the TOP TWO get the funding you fucking clown.

Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use before posting again, or risk getting banned).

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast