Quantcast
Can't park personal vehicle...it's a hearse/Edmonton man - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Can't park personal vehicle...it's a hearse/Edmonton man

Default Can't park personal vehicle...it's a hearse/Edmonton man

http://www.calgaryherald.com/landlor...613/story.html

Full article in link.

An Edmonton man's unusual car is getting a lot of attention, but not everyone is happy about his choice of wheels — his mother has even been threatened with eviction.

Lee White drives a hearse, not for work, but as his personal vehicle. He says the Cadillac is the best ride he's ever owned, and allows him to transport as much as a small truck.

However, when the young man visits his mother, management at the condo building don't allow the hearse on the premises. . . . saying it's "creeping out" the tenants. The landlord has threatened to evict his mother.

Read more: http://www.calgaryherald.com/landlor...#ixzz0rECCn2mJ

My Ride
    F150 Screw

Hearse owners a fag for being an attention whore (ZOMG L00K Mad Tite Hearse Yo) and then trying to justify it.

what the fuck is the matter with people that insist on telling others what to do, what to drive, where and when etc. why cant people mind thier own fucking business? it seems every thread nowadays is calling for more restrictive legislation on personal freedoms and is being supported by fucktards whose lives are not being impacted.

seriously if you dont like hearses, dont fucking drive one but you arent anyone to tell someone else they cant. the same goes for motorbikes or rv's, that are parked in personal driveways etc.

fuck im getting tired of these threads where everyones "opinion" should be made into some sort of new law that takes something as harmless as driving a hearse away from someone.

The Beyond society section has seriously turned into a retirement home where everyone bitches and moans about everything that people do when it doesnt make two licks of shit difference in their own lives. none of the shit these days matters to most of anyone let alone the people on here and yet we all rabble rabble "they need a new law" blah blah fuck its like going to visit my grandma in her condo and listening to all the old people talk about calling the cops on "those damn kids that dont have any better place to ride their damn bikes than in our parking lot" jesus f'n christ nobodys breaking the law and we certainly dont need more.

Edit: why dont people complain about kia's i personally cant stand them and they creep me out. i fucking despise them and if i ever had a tenant who owned one id probably think they cant pay their rent on time therefore they should be kicked out... but guess what? its really none of my goddamn business what people drive, so therefore its up to them.
    Last edited by qcp1; 06-18-2010 at 12:09 PM.

My Ride
    something green

^+1
    Too loud for Aspen

My Ride
    A vehicle or two

There was a hearse always parked around the start of Glamis Drive SW a few years ago. Always thought it was an odd choice for a commuter car....

Each to their own I guess...
    Last edited by Kloubek; 06-18-2010 at 12:10 PM.

My Ride
    The SHBARUS

As long as it's not carrying any CARGO I don't mind.

How about buying a coffin for storage? You know you are gonna need one eventually, why buy it later and only get to use it for a few days?

My Ride
    Ram 1500, '68 Camaro, S14

Originally posted by lilmira
    As long as it's not carrying any CARGO I don't mind.

How about buying a coffin for storage? You know you are gonna need one eventually, why buy it later and only get to use it for a few days?

thanks for that

My Ride
    Corvette

Good argument qcp1! Agree with you on all fronts.

Originally posted by rage2
    #1: don't ever question me.

My Ride
    E550 Coupe (M278)

Originally posted by qcp1
    everything
    No fucking shit. Agreed on all points.
    -James
    Current beast: E550 Coupe (M278)
    Previous beasts: AM Vantage, E90 335i (modded + JB4 Map2), E39 M5

My Ride
    15,000 red line

ALL
    +3....tired of all the fucking cry babies

My Ride
    79 Country Squire 95 Deville 09 Jeep JK

what the fuck is the matter with people that insist on telling others what to do, what to drive, where and when etc. why cant people mind thier own fucking business? it seems every thread nowadays is calling for more restrictive legislation on personal freedoms and is being supported by fucktards whose lives are not being impacted.

seriously if you dont like hearses, dont fucking drive one but you arent anyone to tell someone else they cant. the same goes for motorbikes or rv's, that are parked in personal driveways etc.

fuck im getting tired of these threads where everyones "opinion" should be made into some sort of new law that takes something as harmless as driving a hearse away from someone.

The Beyond society section has seriously turned into a retirement home where everyone bitches and moans about everything that people do when it doesnt make two licks of shit difference in their own lives. none of the shit these days matters to most of anyone let alone the people on here and yet we all rabble rabble "they need a new law" blah blah fuck its like going to visit my grandma in her condo and listening to all the old people talk about calling the cops on "those damn kids that dont have any better place to ride their damn bikes than in our parking lot" jesus f'n christ nobodys breaking the law and we certainly dont need more.

Edit: why dont people complain about kia's i personally cant stand them and they creep me out. i fucking despise them and if i ever had a tenant who owned one id probably think they cant pay their rent on time therefore they should be kicked out... but guess what? its really none of my goddamn business what people drive, so therefore its up to them.
    My vote for post of the year.

My Ride
    06 S2000

Originally posted by bboybean
    Hearse owners a fag for being an attention whore (ZOMG L00K Mad Tite Hearse Yo) and then trying to justify it.
    I'm pretty sure you have something in common with him. You sound like a respectable attention whore fag as well!

Good on the owner for changing it up. I'd be pretty ticked it my car was being restricted just for being a hearse.
    Quote Originally Posted by heavyfuel View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That's why I just say I have a 4" dick and lift weights to make up for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by 89coupe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    My car sounds like shit.

My Ride
    Depends on the day

Last edited by kaput; 04-02-2019 at 07:31 PM.

Only one solution, a monster truck hearse. Park where you wish.

http://www.festivals-and-shows.com/1...-michigan.html

Nice collection of radical hearses here:

http://www.mentalfloss.com/blogs/archives/27003
    Last edited by HondaKid; 06-18-2010 at 07:57 PM.

Last edited by Rat Fink; 12-05-2020 at 12:41 AM.
    Thanks for the 14 years of LOLs. Govern yourselves accordingly and avoid uppercut reactions!

My Ride
    2002 Subaru Impreza WRX

I saw this on the news a couple of days ago. I think it's pretty wicked.

I remember when I was as kid visiting family in Vancouver and the neighbor of my cousin's had a nicely done up hearse. Big burly bikers but the nicest people in the world. They always took us out for rides in the hearse and it was awesome!

Today's society is too concerned with the status quo so when someone actually bucks the trend and does something "unusual" it raises flags. Pretty sad actually.

Here on this site we're mostly young males but wait until we're in our golden years and living with the possibility of death, I think we might have a different opinion of some young punk parking a hearse outside our house.

My Ride
    '04 Solara, and planks of hardrock maple.

Let him drive what he wants IMO.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast