Quantcast
Making my own exotic with a 300zx as a donar - Page 3 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Making my own exotic with a 300zx as a donar

My Ride
    Nissan 300zx (1990 na)

Your a disgrace to the title, automotive enthusiasts club.

Originally posted by g-m
    ahahahaha this guys been flamed off nicoclub, 300zxclub.com, and twinturbo.net.

Hes just a simple troll and his car will never be finished. Also, people here aren't interested in your gay little tinfoil and paper mache art project either AssRashBugger. He actually got his name changed to assrashbugger on 300zxclub. Don't feed this tool, hes obviously just going around the internet trying to troll automotive boards

edit: Here is his shitty 300zxclub.com thread in which he made absolutely zero progress in 7 months. http://www.300zxclub.com/showthread.php?t=167515 Well, other than telling people that he was working on it with no pics. Not that anyone wants to see the disaster of a car hes working on.

Don't bother posting in this thread, just refer to the 33 pages of flaming in that thread. I doubt anything will be rehashed here that wasn't already said in that thread.
    Yes I remember you from your avatar, your a troll your self. Im making a revolutionary project and its ass hats like you that accuse people of trolling and put doubt in peoples minds and impede progress.

If anyone reads that thread (even though that site loads incredibly slow) you`ll see that I already made a prototype before and many progress details have been discussed already for me to get to where I am.

I stopped putting updates there because of the lack of respect with my name and all the trolls like g-m. The next time I post there will be when I have the kit for sale to make money.
    Last edited by Arash Boodagh; 06-20-2010 at 02:26 PM.

My Ride
    Jeep WJ

Originally posted by Arash Boodagh
    The next time I post there will be when I have the kit for sale to make money.
    Listen Arash Boogerdah, scrap the car man. Create something like a do it yourself donair kit.

Last edited by SlickA70; 06-20-2010 at 02:52 PM.

My Ride
    Some wedges.

I think banned3x has to hand over the reigns to his custom title...
    WTB:
    87+ AW11 ds valence panel, ds fender, rear visor. Burgundy interior parts as well.
    7th gen Celica antenna assembly

Please PM me, thanks!

My Ride
    Nissan 300zx (1990 na)

Originally posted by SlickA70
    [B]
    Listen Arash Boogerdah, scrap the car man. Create something like a do it yourself donair kit.
    I like donairs SlickAzz, maybe I can turn a $50 bread maker into a donair rotisserie

Funny how googling ``donair machine`` brings a Beyond.ca thread as the first result.
    Last edited by Arash Boodagh; 06-20-2010 at 02:54 PM.

My Ride
    Jeep WJ

I like donairs SlickAzz, maybe I can turn a $50 bread maker into a donair rotisserie
    Would that be a 20 yr old, naturally aspirated, $3000 headturner aswell?

Clearly Boogerdah Enterprises(C) has room to diversify.

My Ride
    '97 BMW 328is M-Sport

You're in Vancouver, I see. I will volunteer on behalf of Beyond to come on over and see your progress. cjblair and I can do a road trip.
    Originally posted by FraserB
    I think their main complaint is that they did not receive the stolen property they paid for.

My Ride
    Nissan 300zx (1990 na)

Sounds great, I hope to have it on Robson street in 2 weeks and continually park it there during certain days. Being Vancouver's trendiest street, it would be the best place to advertise my website to buy my car.
    Soon the cars body will be fiberglassed by someone and the rest would be details like adding a vinyl paint job (large stickers), car blinkers and an insurance transfer.

Would that be a 20 yr old, naturally aspirated, $3000 headturner aswell?

Clearly Boogerdah Enterprises(C) has room to diversify.
    3k is being a little optimistic, unless we can falsely advertise it as a Lamborghini sponsored quality gyro machine!.. add actual functioning parts like a spooling fan with blow valves and diffusing tail pipes. I think we have a winner, so who wants to invest?
    Last edited by Arash Boodagh; 06-20-2010 at 05:30 PM.

My Ride
    Some wedges.

3k is being a little optimistic, unless we can falsely advertise it as a Lamborghini sponsored quality gyro machine!.. add actual functioning parts like a spooling fan with blow valves and diffusing tail pipes. I think we have a winner, so who wants to invest?
    Quoted for wtf...
    WTB:
    87+ AW11 ds valence panel, ds fender, rear visor. Burgundy interior parts as well.
    7th gen Celica antenna assembly

Please PM me, thanks!

My Ride
    '97 BMW 328is M-Sport

Sounds great, I hope to have it on Robson street in 2 weeks and continually park it there during certain days. Being Vancouver's trendiest street, it would be the best place to advertise my website to buy my car.
    Soon the cars body will be fiberglassed by someone and the rest would be details like adding a vinyl paint job (large stickers), car blinkers and an insurance transfer.
    I'm not paying for ferry fare until I have confirmation that it's done. Define "soon." Also, parking it on Robson street will not exactly draw customers since you won't find your average Z owner cruising to find body kits there. I suggest revscene meets for your target audience :P
    I think their main complaint is that they did not receive the stolen property they paid for.

My Ride
    Nissan 300zx (1990 na)

Originally posted by 97'Scort
    I'm not paying for ferry fare until I have confirmation that it's done. Define "soon." Also, parking it on Robson street will not exactly draw customers since you won't find your average Z owner cruising to find body kits there. I suggest revscene meets for your target audience :P
    Having a contractor do the fiberglass work can make for unexpected delays, I will definitely post here days in advance the dates that Ill have the car on Robson, thanks for the RevScene referral, I will make an announcement there also once I finish.

Having the car on Robson could basically attract anyone who thinks the car is beautiful and I would sell the car as a whole to them.

My Ride
    Jeep WJ

Having the car on Robson could basically attract anyone who thinks the car is beautiful and I would sell the car as a whole to them
    So your looking to show this prototype off or just trying to sell it?

My Ride
    Nissan 300zx (1990 na)

So your looking to show this prototype off or just trying to sell it?
    First Im going to make 2 clone shells of the design, then I will try to sell my car and later market the kits too.

My Ride
    '97 BMW 328is M-Sport

thanks for the RevScene referral, I will make an announcement there also once I finish.
    Please do

My Ride
    Subaru Impreza 2.5RS

First Im going to make 2 clone shells of the design, then I will try to sell my car and later market the kits too.
    In all interest of business.

What experience do you have in the business industry?
    Have you looked up the sales on 300s lately?
    Have you looked at the sales of body kits and mods for the 300s?

Now lastely, have you looked at the sales of NO NAME kits for 300s?

As much as the 300 is a popular car, it isnt really a car with a large market for selling kits for it.
    Youd be much better off making cheap bumpers and selling them on cheap magazines or something.
    If your being made fun of so much from so many threads, it kinda means that your a joke. Fuck it and move on before you regret this EVEN MORE down the road.

Do some more research on your business next time man...
    Cause this business your trying to make is just going to cost you alot of money you could have spent somewhere else.

(I believe using another business' (Infiniti) logo is illegal to)

My Ride
    Jeep WJ

Considering that youtube video was uploaded on June 16, 10. I'm curious as to how your going to position this car for sale? Primarily since it looks like a 300zx wrapped in yesterdays newspaper to cover a missing nose panel.

If the car doesn't sell with this awesome set-up, how do you imagine the kits will sell?

I'm just trying to get a feel for your market strategy.

My Ride
    Nissan 300zx (1990 na)

Originally posted by 4lti
    In all interest of business.

What experience do you have in the business industry?
    Nothing "professionally" I think common sense and my limbs will go a long way.

Have you looked up the sales on 300s lately?

Yes, they are amazingly cheap for such a beautiful and masterfully engineered car

Have you looked at the sales of body kits and mods for the 300s?
    Now lastely, have you looked at the sales of NO NAME kits for 300s?
    My kit isnt like anything else in the market to compare it to as the cars whole front appearance is changed

As much as the 300 is a popular car, it isnt really a car with a large market for selling kits for it.
    Youd be much better off making cheap bumpers and selling them on cheap magazines or something.
    If your being made fun of so much from so many threads, it kinda means that your a joke. Fuck it and move on before you regret this EVEN MORE down the road.
    I've shown my project to the popular Zx forums which have many members, a small percentage may consider my kit. I dont rely on Z owner to make profits from, there are many automobile consumers that are tired of all the new cars being so large and boxy, I think a niche market will be wanted for my make of design. The best part about the kits are that you yourself can buy a 300zx, transform it with the kit, and resale it for as much profit as the buyer you find is willing to pay for it

Do some more research on your business next time man...
    Cause this business your trying to make is just going to cost you alot of money you could have spent somewhere else. Because of my fathers help and being unemployed with spare time on my hands, my dream of having a nice looking car is coming true

Considering that youtube video was uploaded on June 16, 10. I'm curious as to how your going to position this car for sale? Primarily since it looks like a 300zx wrapped in yesterdays newspaper to cover a missing nose panel.

If the car doesn't sell with this awesome set-up, how do you imagine the kits will sell?

I'm just trying to get a feel for your market strategy.
    Once the fiberglass and vinyl is applied, it will look clean with natural flowing lines.

If it doesnt sell, then I greatly underestimated the peoples want for a cool car.
    Last edited by Arash Boodagh; 06-20-2010 at 09:40 PM.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

If it doesnt sell, then I greatly underestimated the peoples want for a cool car.
    Yep, you've underestimated all right.
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

My Ride
    '97 BMW 328is M-Sport

The best part about the kits are that you yourself can buy a 300zx, transform it with the kit, and resale it for as much profit as the buyer you find is willing to pay for it
    So your entire business model is to make a body kit for a 300ZX that people will buy to put on their cars so they can sell it at an inflated price?

How much bud you been smoking, man?

My Ride
    Whiney '02 WRX

Once the fiberglass and vinyl is applied, it will look clean with natural flowing lines.

I am absolutely stunned by how oblivious to the real world you are. Your naivety and lack of basic business knowledge apalls every one of my senses.

My Ride
    Jeep WJ

That has to be the smartest thing he has said in any post, in any thread, on any forum I've read in the last day.

Get on this level before you try to make a point:

Last edited by SlickA70; 06-20-2010 at 10:04 PM.

Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 13 ... LastLast