Quantcast
Making my own exotic with a 300zx as a donar - Page 6 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 6 of 40 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Making my own exotic with a 300zx as a donar

My Ride
    Whiney '02 WRX

Originally posted by SJW
    Look i've modded my donair into a pizza. I'll make MILLIONS!!!

Why stop at millions?? Get your own donair pizza stand on Robson Street and you should be good for a few billion!

My Ride
    See sig

Brand it as an upside-down infiniti and you'll be rolling in trillions!!!
    1978 Porsche 924//1987 Chevrolet Chevette
    //1987 Kia Besta//2000 Audi A6//2013 VW Jetta//2006 Kawasaki ZX6

My Ride
    Nissan 300zx (1990 na)

My only complaint with that emblem is that it resembles a Mazda logo.

Originally posted by SlickA70
    OMG SICKKKk yaaallzz

How much downforce is applied after such extensive work? Or is that more of a brake cooling mod?
    haters gonna hate
    I means its not everyday you see someone with about zero autobody, let alone any apparent skills related to automobiles it seems make such a bad name for themselves, Across so many different forums aswell.

As a kid playing NFS I thought I had shit locked down about how to tune a car. How I can slap on a huge..uhm how did you put it again?

Oh yes:

Ahem, and be ready to spank exotics while chowing a donair.

Quit wasting your time with Boogerdah Enterprises (C), Get a job and do something productive man. I didnt work for like 6 months after high school and lost my mind having nothing to do.

I can tell its probably been much, much longer for you but its not to late to buy a new fender and twin spooling fan that thing with the biggest diffusing tail pipes you can find.

you could only wish to be doing my dream job... designing cars.

Originally posted by sr20s14zenki
    Nice cuts into the steel there....cant afford a grinder and zipdisk? So tell me, do you plan to sand it with a brick and paint it with a broom?
    real nice Im a retard now because that cut isnt smooth... I'll have you guys know I not only tried a hacksaw to experiment on the fenders, but I also have jigsaws and an electric metal cutter. Any dirty lines or bolts you see will be overlapped.

Originally posted by Ashkente
    Convinced of what? That you're the greatest troll of all time? Sure. But I didn't need a week old pic of a broken-ass fascia to tell me that..
    Im calling you out, you are a troll that is accusing me of being a troll

Originally posted by derran.m
    Can I have those 2 and a half minutes of my life back? What was that for? The pics showed me enough to be disgusted by it ... nvm making me sit thru 2.5 minutes, hoping something is gonna happen ...

post an advisory message and I promise I'll edit my first post so that other members wont get caught up like you.

Originally posted by Idratherbsidewayz

The only advice I can give you is: Quit. Quit now, please.

You will never make a dime with this business given your complete lack of manufacturing knowledge, zero experience with Fibreglass or composites of any kind, general lack of interested people, and terrible idea to begin with.

Like it's been said before, build this for yourself, realize how big a piece of crap it is/what an idiot you were for thinking you could sell it, and drive it off a cliff (hopefully while still inside!).

If i end up selling one to a beyond.ca forum member, would you let me use your whole signature space to advertise what ever I want? forever ...even penile erection ads
    agree to go on record Mr know it all, will you accept my wager since you dont think this kit will make the light of day
    ps, your car looks like Dino
    http://i-love-cartoons.com/snags/cli...tones/Dino.jpg

thanks TomcoPDR
    Last edited by Arash Boodagh; 06-21-2010 at 06:40 PM.

My Ride
    Jeep WJ

Wink

Read this with me Boogerdah, nice and slow and lets see if we can find everything wrong in this sentence.

"you could only *WISH* to be doing my *DREAM* job(???) ... designing^ cars."

^Atleast you know how to effectively use antonyms.

I wish I was an admin right now for obvious reasons.

Last edited by SlickA70; 06-21-2010 at 07:03 PM.

My Ride
    Whiney '02 WRX

Originally posted by Arash Boodagh
    If i end up selling one to a beyond.ca forum member, would you let me use your whole signature space to advertise what ever I want? forever ...even penile erection ads
    agree to go on record Mr know it all, will you accept my wager since you dont think this kit will make the light of day
    ps, your car looks like Dino
    http://i-love-cartoons.com/snags/cli...tones/Dino.jpg
    Lolol, don't know if you're in a position to be hating on anyone's car. In fact, it's a big compliment that your sense of style opposes mine.

Let me change that wager. If you even finish ONE of these "kit cars" and it doesn't look like a giant hacksawed pile of shit, you can have free reign over my sig...

My Ride
    Nissan 300zx (1990 na)

Originally posted by SlickA70
    Read this with me Boogerdah, nice and slow and lets see if we can find everything wrong in this sentence.

"you could only *WISH* to be doing my *DREAM* job(???) ... designing^ cars."

^Atleast you know how to effectively use antonyms.

I wish I was an admin right now for obvious reasons.

You think Im leaving riddles in my sentences...? :P
    Im going to unveil a new advanced rear kit tonight, so come back to this troll thread ya hear :P

Originally posted by Idratherbsidewayz
    Let me change that wager. If you even finish ONE of these "kit cars" and it doesn't look like a giant hacksawed pile of shit, you can have free reign over my sig...
    Once I finish, Ill make a three option poll to rate the looks of the car, 1 for "hacksawed pile of shit" , 2nd for This kit looks good and 3rd for none of the above. We'll see who wins.
    Last edited by Arash Boodagh; 06-21-2010 at 07:56 PM.

My Ride
    '97 BMW 328is M-Sport

You have nine days now. Quit yappin and start hackin'.
    Originally posted by FraserB
    I think their main complaint is that they did not receive the stolen property they paid for.

My Ride
    Z

hes had 6 months and all hes managed is to mix a bowl of paper mache, use a roll of tinfoil, and hacksaw a perfectly good fender. I don't think 9 days is going to change anything.
    Z32 TT
    1996 Integra - winter beater with studs - RIP (deer)
    2002 WRX - to be sold
    2010 sti - winter

My Ride
    03' SVT Cobra 10th ann vert

I give this guy props. He is the first guy to admit that the 300zx is one of the ugliest cars ever made and it needs a serious face lift to look half good.

And instead of selling it or junking it, he wants to show the designers how this car should have looked like.

My Ride
    Z

http://www.300zxclub.com/showthread.php?t=177768

Originally posted by THE300ZXMASTER

Dear mother of god.................
    Z32 TT
    1996 Integra - winter beater with studs - RIP (deer)
    2002 WRX - to be sold
    2010 sti - winter

My Ride
    Discreet

I'm really curious as to why you would jump onto a car forum that's located in Calgary instead of Revscene to showcase your car.

My Ride
    A vehicle or two

Originally posted by Moe Man
    I give this guy props. He is the first guy to admit that the 300zx is one of the ugliest cars ever made and it needs a serious face lift to look half good.
    Please tell me the guy with a car that has an interior from the mid 90's doesn't actually believe that....

My Ride
    Nissan 300zx (1990 na)

Originally posted by Onassis
    I'm really curious as to why you would jump onto a car forum that's located in Calgary instead of Revscene to showcase your car.
    I joined this forum over a year ago and didnt know about RevScene actually.

my newest bumper idea, this would cost more then the previous design but looks much better.

My Ride
    FZ6, Ford Raptor, Audi A3 Sport Comp.

We all agree that this idea is bogus and will not go anywhere. Now lets leave it be.

The fact of the matter is that the only thing that will piss this guy off is simply dropping this thread and letting it slide into beyond archive purgatory. There is honestly no way that this guy is seriously considering doing this as a serious project, what he does like is the attention he gets by everyone posting up how much they think the idea will fall flat and how much they hate the appearance of his car. The tell-tale sign is the fact that he will immediately try to take a "reasonable" stance and turn any negative comment into some twisted way to show the world that he is a forward-thinking optimist.

I move that this thread be locked to further discussion as we are simply enabling an attention starved person in their quest to use negative attention to fortify a sense of personal worth.

My Ride
    Some wedges.

Im calling you out, you are a troll that is accusing me of being a troll
    Clearly you don't even know what this means...
    WTB:
    87+ AW11 ds valence panel, ds fender, rear visor. Burgundy interior parts as well.
    7th gen Celica antenna assembly

Please PM me, thanks!

My Ride
    Nissan 300zx (1990 na)

Originally posted by Q-TIP
    We all agree that this idea is bogus and will not go anywhere. Now lets leave it be.

The fact of the matter is that the only thing that will piss this guy off is simply dropping this thread and letting it slide into beyond archive purgatory. There is honestly no way that this guy is seriously considering doing this as a serious project, what he does like is the attention he gets by everyone posting up how much they think the idea will fall flat and how much they hate the appearance of his car. The tell-tale sign is the fact that he will immediately try to take a "reasonable" stance and turn any negative comment into some twisted way to show the world that he is a forward-thinking optimist.

I move that this thread be locked to further discussion as we are simply enabling an attention starved person in their quest to use negative attention to fortify a sense of personal worth.
    Hey do you work as a shrink? because I could use more of that... let the thread be closed, I dont mind, but before it does! I would like to read your thoughts on the photoshop design and what you think of this project if it is actually being built.

My Ride
    Subaru Impreza 2.5RS

I would like to read your thoughts on the photoshop design and what you think of this project if it is actually being built.
    PIECE OF SHIT

My Ride
    Nissan 300zx (1990 na)

Originally posted by 4lti

PIECE OF SHIT
    You disappointed?
    What you dont understand is that Im going to make the kit, that question is to the troll accusers

My Ride
    '97 BMW 328is M-Sport

Then man up and get to work. You should have laid your fibreglass already so you can spend the next few days sanding it.

I vote we leave this thread open since it's entertaining.
    Originally posted by FraserB
    I think their main complaint is that they did not receive the stolen property they paid for.

You disappointed?
    What you dont understand is that Im going to make the kit, that question is to the troll accusers

If and only IF you do, do this job that u speak of then get ready to be sued by some car companys because you are using designs from other cars with out there permition just because u flip a sign doesnt make it a whole new sign ur like a china fake, they make nokia phones and other phones and put the real logos and names of real phone makers ur idea might be nice and it might not be nice but hey if u do finish something other then cutting the fender by the end of the month ill maybe consider keeping an eye out for this sexy exotic

Heres some ideas, add these doors.
    click for larger version
    » Click image for larger version

Make your back look like this.
    click for larger version
    click for larger version

Hell this jetta can pull it off as a BMW why cant you pull a 300 ZX nissan in to a damn infinity
    Last edited by Jetta-2.0; 06-22-2010 at 07:13 AM.

Page 6 of 40 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 16 ... LastLast