Quantcast
My house co-owner has refused to pay any more of the mortgage - Page 11 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: My house co-owner has refused to pay any more of the mortgage

My Ride
    Two from Freemont

now it all makes sense.

My Ride
    2013 FR-S

haha, awesome. Glad you got it sorted out, Mar.

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

When two kinds of crazy collide......

Seriously though, that's got to be a relief to have that sorted out.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

I feel sorry for the poor man that is going to marry that bitch.
    Originally posted by rage2
    #1: don't ever question me.

My Ride
    2015 Hyundai Veloster

As I remember stories I'll post them here.

As a bit of background, I grew up poor so I don't really need much to live. Give me a milk crate to sit on and a television that I don't have to bang on too many times and I'm happy. So obviously the only furniture in the main living area was hers, she had a really nice $2000 sectional couch, this really cool designer coffee table and her television. I was sat on the couch one night on my computer doing work and I get this text on my phone:

Hey not sure what your up to but i just wanted to give you a heads up that im coming home to veg on the couch and watch a movie
    I didn't reply but I also had no problem with it, at this point we were being civil by not really interacting with one another too much. Then she got home and made a salad before coming into the living room and:

her - Is there a reason you're still here?
    me - I live here.
    her - I told you I was coming home to veg out on the couch, go find something else to do.
    me - Huh? I'm not stopping you, here's the remote, watch whatever you want, I'm not even saying anything.
    her - I worked all day, this is my couch and all I want is to come home and relax without you annoying me. (in a loud voice)
    me - I have no problem with that, do you want me to move? You can sit here.
    her - Yes, I want you to leave.
    me - Um, no. I live here, I'm not leaving my own living room. I'm not even making noise, I'm working.

At this point she starts screaming for me to get off her couch and tried to rip my laptop out of my hands. The couch was solid but extremely light so she pulled one section out almost dropping me on the floor before I caught myself on the other section with the laptop in one hand. Before I had time to react, she pushed it back in as hard as she could and I barely got my fingers out of the way but the edge caught the speaker jacks on the wall, completely ripping them out and destroying the connections. Then she left and went to her room while I sat there in silence, I wasn't even watching television anyway. The next day the television was in her room and that's where it stayed.

Before she went to her room she had gone downstairs and I heard a lot of hanging. So after she went to her room I went downstairs (which is strictly my space) and found this:

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm a huge snowboarding fan, I ride almost every weekend (except this past spring when I broke my ankle and my leg in three places on the mountain). So everyone that knows me, they know I wait all summer for the opening weekend at Sunshine. I was stoked, I had my buddy coming with me, we were all set to go for that second weekend in November. I even went to bed early Friday night so I could get up early Saturday morning to ride. At midnight I get woken up by her coming home with about 6-7 friends......WTF? They started shouting and yelling, cracking beer, she was celebrating her birthday which was the previous week, I think she was turning 30 or close to it. I waited about an hour until finally I put on some pants and went halfway down the stairs to talk to her and no joke, I was actually calm and polite. Everyone stopped talking and stared at me, I asked her to please have some consideration and shut it down soon, I had to get up at 6 to ride. She told me I should have slept somewhere else. I went back to bed.

About 2 hours of laying there later, I finally realized I wasn't going riding and texted my buddy to let him know for when he got up because it was only the two of us and if I wasn't going, neither was he. He wouldn't want to go alone. Then I got up and figured the best thing to do is just grab a beer and make the best of it, my roommate's boyfriend was there and he was a really cool guy, I talked to him for a bit. They eventually broke up and I found out from my girlfriend (roommate's friend) that a big reason for it (according to her) was that she kept whining to him about me and he totally disagreed with what she was doing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

After all this happened I came home to find a different door handle on her bedroom door, that's weird. But she liked nice stuff so I figured she just changed it to make it look nicer. About a month later I knocked to go in there to ask her something and it was locked.........that's weird. She put a lock on her bedroom door and I had never gone in there ever for any reason. That's her personal space. About 1-2 months after that I came home and her bedroom key was on the kitchen counter, someone had left it there by accident and she was gone out. I grabbed it and fucking ripped down to Home Depot and got copies made, then ripped it back home and threw it back on the counter. I had no intention of going in there and never did until I noticed something about a month after that.

Everyone knows I have an extensive Transformers collection and my display case was in the basement where she never goes.....so I thought. I came home one day and noticed there was some empty real estate inside the case and determined there were 3 missing, I knew she took them. I went upstairs, pulled out my key, unlocked her door and went in there but couldn't find them. High up on a shelf on her wall behind some things I found all 3 of them, she stole them. I spent the rest of the day taking everything I owned and packing it up in boxes, then moving it out into the garage, she didn't have a key to that. And that's where all my stuff stayed for months. I had moved out long before this and was living with my girlfriend but occasionally dropped into the house to get things or access my computer.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I should start a blog, this could be worth money.

I was living with my girlfriend but she didn't have a car (drinky, drinky, remember that thread?) so every morning at 9am I'd drop her at Sunridge Mall for work and then pop up the street here to my house at about 9:10 to work for the day in the basement. Then at 4:50 I'd leave again and pick her up at work at 5, then go back to her place for the night, I did this every day for a couple of months. One morning just after 9 I walked into my house and it was a total mess, someone had a huge party there. Okay, no probl......WHAT THE FUCK? There are 4 dudes sleeping on my living room floor, WTF is this? Okay weird, she brought some guys home but I only had my bed and computer left in the house at this point so fuck it, as long as she's here I'll ignore it, they'll be gone soon.

A bit of background, I had my room and next to it is MY bathroom, it was the main upstairs bathroom only accessible from the hall like a normal bathroom. Since I got the garage and basement, she got the big master bedroom with en suite master bathroom which she used so we each had our own bathroom. There is another downstairs for guests.

Okay, about noon that same day, I went upstairs to take a piss and someone's shit was all over my bathroom, there was shampoo, contact solution, toothbrushes, WTF? Is this a hotel? I went back downstairs and asked these guys where my roommate is.
    me - Where's _________?
    them - She's at work.
    me - Okay, well you guys have to leave, you can't stay here if she's not here.
    them - No, she said we could stay.
    me - I don't care, she can't have random people staying here when she's not here, either get out or I'll call the cops to come remove you.

One guy was a lot bigger than me and got really pissed, he was threatening to beat me up while his smaller friend was being really nice about it and trying to work out the situation. Fuck it, I just called the cops, I can't deal with this.

The cops come and one pulls me outside they're actually really nice. I hear a lot of people dissing cops but all the ones that came were very patient and joked around with me, Calgary cops are nice. So I explained it to him and he quietly explained to me that he could trying and convince them to leave on their own decision but couldn't force them to leave if one of the house owners allowed them to stay. So we go back inside and the cop asks a guy if he knows the law around this very well to feel the guy out and tells him he's unwelcome and should leave but the guy flat out refused. I went back outside with the cop and he called my roommate at work to confirm they're allowed to stay and she said yes. The cop told me there's nothing more he can do, they can stay.

I found out one of them was her cousin from Ontario and they just drove all the way to Calgary to get work and ended up living at my house for months on the floor. That really pissed me off but they figured out more of the situation over time and told me they thought I knew all about it and that she portrayed me as a bigger asshole than I actually am so the tension was gone. And they always commented on how nice my car is and all the work I've put into it. The day after I moved all my shit out of the basement and into the garage, they moved into the basement and one of them was sleeping on my futon. That day I took the futon mattress and put it in the garage, gross.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One day I called Enmax to shut off the power but they refused, they said they can't. The only way was if I stopped paying it and that would require penalties so I left it on but looked into options for locking out the fuse box which never happened. Then I called the city and told them I'd like to shut off the water since I'm never there and the guy came out and I met him at the house. When I went in, my roommate and her friends were in the living room on the computer........WTF? Only I was paying for internet and they never had the password, but fuck it, I got this water guy with me, need to take care of this. We went into the basement and he starts messing with the water tree to lock it out, they couldn't actually turn off the water, they could just turn off the valve and then put a wire on it to lock it closed. Cut the wire and you get huge fines (I assume). Halfway through she comes down coiling up CAT5 cable..........FUCK! I had a 50 foot CAT5 cable running through the walls from the router and out into the basement to my desktop and she pulled it all back through so she could run it upstairs to use internet.

her - Excuse me sir, what are you doing? Sir? Sir? What are you doing sir?

The water guy was a very timid man, he wouldn't even look up, he just finished locking out the water and she started arguing that she lives there too and she needs water. He picked up his tools and went out into the basement and told me he just came and did his job, he's not part of this and I told him thanks and said he can go. I unhooked my router and grabbed all the mess of cable for it plus the power plug and headed upstairs to go see a client. She stood in front of the door with the deadbolt locked and the handle locked. I only had one hand because the other was carrying everything so I would move her out of the way and unlocked the deadbolt but when I tried to unlock the handle, she'd lock the deadbolt again. I'd go to unlock the deadbolt and she'd lock the handle again. I couldn't get out. After 20 seconds of this, I put my arm around her waist and threw her into the kitchen with just enough force to get both locks open and open the door. She had fallen on her ass and got up screaming, plus her cousin from around the corner claimed he saw everything (he only saw her on the floor) and was going to report me for beating up women. I walked out to my car and they followed me outside yelling how I was a woman beater and they were going to call the cops for all the neighbours to hear.

I was at my client's going over functionality for a new design and it was a very, very high profile client and a multi-million dollar project, it's a website people here use every day. While I was there I got a call from a private number, you know what that means.......cops. I picked up and it was Constable whomever, he explained he was at the house and wanted to know if I could come back and discuss it. I said no, I was with a client and told him where I was. He said she wants me arrested for abuse (throwing her into the kitchen) so he'd come by and pick me up if he had to. I never heard from him again. A few days laterI went by the house again and the lockout wire on the water was cut.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

2-3 months later I called Enmax back to ask again if I could have the electricity turned off and this time they agreed, they said the other person I was talking to previously must have been brain dead. So I had it turned off from their end and when I went home the next day everyone was just standing around in the dark, it was fucking hilarious. A couple of days later it was back on, she must have been paying for it herself.

That's it for now.
    Last edited by Mar; 09-07-2012 at 12:20 PM.
    Originally posted by Go4Long
    or else what? you'll turn on the caps lock?
    you do realize this is the internet right? lol
    Originally posted by rob the knob
    mar, you are good guy at heart
    you must realize your limitations
    then you will be happy if you fine place in live
    Originally posted by blitz
    Jesus man, I know you like Transformers, but you need to get out more. No one should get this upset over a movie based on children's toys.

Post some photos of this cuntbag.

My Ride
    05 Civic

Thank you for these entertaining stories on a boring Friday

Crazy bitch

My Ride
    A vehicle or two

Originally posted by benyl

ask leo
    Plus, if everything Mar is telling us is factual then there is no case for defamation.

Originally posted by Mar
    He said she wants me arrested for abuse (throwing her into the kitchen) so he'd come by and pick me up if he had to. I never heard from him again.
    I had an ex who, shortly after our breakup, acted in similar irrational behavior as this woman. One night my ex stood there in my apartment (she hadn't paid anything for months) and started blurting out "You ___________, you _______....." whatever she could to try to hurt me. I just threw her over my shoulder, dumped her in the hall, threw a pair of shoes out there and locked the door.

I too was called by the cops who say she claimed I assaulted her. When I explained the situation, the cop told me they felt she was just a scorned woman and just told me "Don't assault her... even if she deserves it".
    Last edited by Kloubek; 09-07-2012 at 12:36 PM.

My Ride
    A slow bike & an even slower car.

Originally posted by clemmy26
    Post some photos of this cuntbag.
    This.

Let's fucking DESTROY her. It'll be like Sean Banerjee all over again.

My Ride
    2015 Hyundai Veloster

What about the money owed you?
    Round 2. $25,000 lawsuit will be filed Monday if I don't have meetings. The saga continues.
    Jesus man, I know you like Transformers, but you need to get out more. No one should get this upset over a movie based on children's toys.

My Ride

Originally posted by Mar

Round 2. $25,000 lawsuit will be filed Monday if I don't have meetings. The saga continues.
    Good luck man, this is amazing stuff. I would have lost it so many times if it were me in your place.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    ^^ Fact Checked

My Ride
    Ram 1500, '68 Camaro, S14

Holy fuck man, i know a lot of people on here don't wanna see you win cause for some reason they hate you. But i can bet everyone is glad you won this one haha.. Im def glad to hear it

I woulda made my sister or old school ghetto hood rat girlfreinds kick the shit out of her long ago

My Ride
    Accord

This thread has a real "feel good" vibe to it now. I wanna see this bitch burrrrn

My Ride
    2015 Hyundai Veloster

Another story I just remembered.

Over the winter it snowed like crazy one day and I knew if I had any chance of getting my lowered car out of the garage, I had to get rid of the pile of snow out front. We have a single driveway and one either side of us are additional driveways belonging to single women living alone. So I suited up and went out around noon to shovel it, the snow was still falling like crazy.

I shovelled my driveway which was a total bitch but finally got it done after an hour or more. Then I decided I'd do my neighbour's driveway and then decided I should do the other's as well, they're both older single women coming home from work soon. By that time it looked like I never touched mine, it was full again. So I shovelled mine for the second time and finally went in the house after 3 or 4 hours of shovelling and fell down on the couch. An hour later my roommate gets home from work and bitched at me for 5 minutes about how I'm so lazy I can't even shovel the driveway and I've been home all day doing nothing but sitting on my ass.

Last edited by Cos; 01-02-2017 at 11:27 AM.
    Originally posted by adam c

Line goes up, line goes down, line does squiggly things and fucks Alberta
    "The stone age didn't end because we ran out of stones"

My Ride
    X5

This is a crazy story, I'm glad its finally worked out for you in the end.

You have got to post pics of this bitch, so everyone else avoids her like the plague (which she is)

My Ride
    8P 3.2

I dated a nut job like this once...this chick's name ain't Jen is it?

My Ride
    '14 Subaru Impreza

Eagerly awaiting more stories...some of those are hilarious (probably not for you at the time). Also awaiting creation of thread in ask leo and the pics that should end up there.

My Ride

Originally posted by frizzlefry
    If so, this could really mar your reputation!
    Originally posted by SJW
    ^^ Fact Checked

My Ride
    2015 Hyundai Veloster

Originally posted by frizzlefry
    negative

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 ... LastLast