Quantcast
To STANG or not-opinion poll - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: To STANG or not-opinion poll

My Ride
    AP1

Originally posted by 300rwhp
    why is everyone saying rsx? i think there disgusting cars for the price.. i have an 88 gt mustang and i have smoked rsk type s' after giving them head starts! with 30000 you could have an 11 to 12 second mustang NO PROBLEM... go to the mustang shop or western motorsportsd tell them how much money you have they will tell you your exact mustang options. with 30000 you can easily make a supra RAPER.
    A Supra Raper.. you could do that.... but the crappy thing is when you go to pick up a chick she'll be like Mustang ... my mom drives this.... and my dad drives this... my dead Grandpa drove this and even my 7 year old brother has Power Wheels Mustang..
    Basically she'll be choked and gag

Originally posted by importadrenelin

A Supra Raper.. you could do that.... but the crappy thing is when you go to pick up a chick she'll be like Mustang ... my mom drives this.... and my dad drives this... my dead Grandpa drove this and even my 7 year old brother has Power Wheels Mustang..
    Basically she'll be choked and gag
    hahahahaha so true

My Ride
    Bmw and ford

if you want a RSX-S I will sell you mine.

My Ride
    2002 Mercedes C230 Kompressor

30K??
    I would get a 1999-01 BMW 323I.
    They are hard to find at the 30K range but there's some if you have patience. Most are in the 35K range.
    My boss picked up a 1999 BMW CI (2 dr coupe ) for $32,000
    Mint and only 18,000 Kms. These cars accelerate just about as fast as the V6 Mustang but they DRIVE soooooo much nicer and handles amazing. Engine is super smooth and quite.

If you want a Modable car...
    the 1998-2000 Audi A4 1.8 Quattro
    All-Wheel-Drive baby..!!!
    They put out only 150HP and 150 lb/ft of Torque stock.. but with a few hunded dollars on Mods... you can easily go over 200HP!!!

Fun car to drive.. and the quality of the car is just as good as the BMW.

TRUST ME on this....... go test drive these 2 cars... really test drive them.... and then go and test drive the Mustang V6, RSX, WRX, or whatever..!!!
    You will understand why the Audi's and BMW's costs so much more that those other cars when they are brand new.

If you are into Japanese cars...

I think the last generation Prelude and Celica GTS are great cars. You can get a 97 Prelude for about 20K now... and the 2000+ Celica GTS.. wow... I really love how this car handles... light and quick...
    I enjoy driving this car over the Prelude but thats my opinion only.

Go and TEST drive cars...!!!! You will eventually find the car that suits YOU..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If after driving ALL those cars and you still rather have the Mustang .. then by ALL means, you should get the Mustang... because that is the car for YOU..!!

My Ride
    2011 BMW X5 5.0

Well said Yellow!

Is StricklyRedline still here? Haven't seen his post since the original.

women dont seem to have a problem with my stang...... why does your probe pick up the ladies? I didn't think so. we live in cowtown! we have white bitches that love mustangs and when you slam their head back in the seat with acceleration they practically wet their pants. i solved my ugly stang problem with 18 inch 2000 cobra r rims , championship white paint, saleen spoiler ,hood and bang you have a tire biter machine..

My Ride
    2002 pontiac sunfire

the new vw vr6 are super fast cars....with 200hp and 195ftp they eaisily rape a new rsx-s.....thats my opinion...but honesty spend a day just test driving cars and you will soon find out what cars are meant for you

My Ride
    AP1

300rwhp-
    Hey I was just buggin ya man, I don't have anything against Mustangs at all, we just like to joke around
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

dont worry I didn't take it that way, i was just sticking up for the ford..... believe me being a ford fan is like being part of a one man fan club.

My Ride
    06 RX8 SE

this is definitly not the forum to be asking about stang :P
    go buy Max_boost's BMW, only 33k

PrankishSmart Guest

Mustangs rock

My Ride
    AP1

I'd have to admit you see more faster domestics at the track then you do Imports.... Not saying Imports are slower or faster just saying there are more domestics that are quicker then the average import, but were catching up

My Ride
    You Crazy

You wanna go fast? Buy a '80's Stang, and for under $20,000 total including the car, you could be in the NINES.

That chick that apparently barfed at the site of a Mustang will cream her panties when you tromp the gas pedal for her Then anytime in the future that she ever goes for a ride in a slow RSX or other stock import mobile etc, she will be like " This thing is slower then my grandmas station wagon"

On the other hand, if speed is not a concern, and chick appeal is, buy a NSX, Viper, or 427 AC Cobra replica etc....

Toma
    Last edited by Toma; 09-08-2002 at 07:47 PM.

My Ride
    '08 Mitsubishi Lancer, '97 GMC Jimmy

Originally posted by Toma

On the other hand, if speed is not a concern, and chick appeal is, buy a NSX, Viper, or 427 AC Cobra replica etc....

Toma
    [
    Ha, I love that, u know your car is Fast when u can say, If speed is not a concern, buy a Viper! :p

My Ride
    a wrx.

why is everyone saying rsx? i think there disgusting cars for the price.. i have an 88 gt mustang and i have smoked rsk type s' after giving them head starts! with 30000 you could have an 11 to 12 second mustang NO PROBLEM... go to the mustang shop or western motorsportsd tell them how much money you have they will tell you your exact mustang options. with 30000 you can easily make a supra RAPER.
    for some people, a car is more than just a casket of metal for ripping down the 1320

mor than just the quarter? with that much money you can make a mustang handle a hell of a lot better than a stock rsx or supra. if you you dont like the interior you could change the whole thing to recaro seats etc. for a fraction of that much money.its not for everyone but people have no idea what you can do with them.

My Ride
    a wrx.

mor than just the quarter? with that much money you can make a mustang handle a hell of a lot better than a stock rsx or supra. if you you dont like the interior you could change the whole thing to recaro seats etc. for a fraction of that much money.its not for everyone but people have no idea what you can do with them.
    and for 30,000 u could deck out a crx to be faster, handle better, and have a better interior than a stang with 30 grand in it...so what?

a lot of ppl would still rather take a stock rsx or a stock supra over a decked out stang. and a lot of ppl would rather have the decked out stang...

My Ride
    AP1

All I got to say is to each their own

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2