Quantcast
Crazy border crossing recording - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Crazy border crossing recording

Default Crazy border crossing recording

My Ride
    '21 F150 PowerBoost

holy fuck, this guy is a tool. nothing like challenging authority and being an ass.

*edit* omg, it gets worse. "I work with law enforcement in canada, i know how this works" and yet he is so combative.

I am surprised these guys didn't just lay into this guy and make his life even more hell. I know I would if I was dealing with this idiot.
    Last edited by spikerS; 06-21-2010 at 07:36 PM.
    Boosted life tip #329
    Girlfriends cost money
    Turbos cost money
    Both make whining noises
    Make the smart choice.

Originally posted by Mibz
    Always a fucking awful experience seeing spikers. Extra awful when he laps me.

My Ride
    Hatred

Note to self; Make damn sure I know exactly what stores I plan to shop at when going into the states.
    -U

My Ride
    Hemi, ZX6R

Originally posted by Unknown303
    Note to self; Make damn sure I know exactly what stores I plan to shop at when going into the states.
    Don't be an arrogant fuck like this guy was.

My Ride
    Nothing interesting anymore

Originally posted by spikers
    "I work with law enforcement in canada, i know how this works" and yet he is so combative.

I'm sure he's a great rent-a-cop.

My Ride
    '04 Solara, and planks of hardrock maple.

The border patrol are fucking morons on this one, sorry to those of you that disagree.

If I am going across the border to eat at Carls Jr., should I be forced to tell the officer what I will order? That border patrol can go fuck themselves, this video is rediculous.

what video are u guys watching all i see is a border with cars that arent moving wtf

Lol NM its a recording looool

My Ride
    1990 4runner

Wow, this guy was asking for everything he got. What a tool bag. The last guy he was dealing with was totally reasonably and professional, and he just stirred shit up. This is the border patrol, they have a job to do. He's not some retarded kid taking ur order at the drive through.

yeah that guy was being a huge dick, the 2nd officer was being more than reasonable and buddy was almost trying to pick a fight the whole time.

edit: HAHAH just finished listening to the rest of it, thank god he went to jail, serves him right for being a moron.
    Last edited by sevewone; 06-21-2010 at 09:02 PM.

The border security in the beginning was complete asshole in the beginning but thats just the way how cops in Calgary are as well. Just power tripping fuck ups. But the 'victim' was a bit too ignorant when someone was actually trying to tell him to lose the "he doesn't like me" mindset and move on.

Overall, I feel very secure knowing that any drop out with a badge can sit your ass down and say/ do w.e. in the line of protecting the country.

My Ride
    MB C63

Wow drama on both ends. The first border patrol guy was an asshole. Asking which shops you're going to and saying I don't know and then power tripping, that's bullshit.

As for the guy's attitude after that happened, definately uncalled for

My Ride
    CBR 929

The guy was being overly difficult, and so was the first border guard. The second guard stayed pretty calm considering...

Last time I went to the US I crossed at Mission BC. Was going to a small town in Washington for a dog show and meeting up with a friend there then going to her place in Seattle for a couple days.

US guard is asking questions, how many days etc... how do you know your friend? I answer "We met through the dogs"--she bred my dog, we are both involved in the same breed, both show etc... He turns to me and gives me this really sarcastic look and asks "Your dogs introduced you????" I could of been a dick, yeah dumbass our dogs introduced us........ but had to explain the whole story how we met as above.

Then.......he asks if I have any food in the car. I respond "human food or dog food?" Lots of issues bringing dog food over the border and I had a dog with me.... He looks at me, sighs, and tells me he could send me inside for the food but is doing me this huge favor and just waves me through....

This is even with a US passport! Crossing at Bonners Ferry is soooo much easier.

[url]

The border patrol guys were 100% in the right on this one, and I normally hate border patrol.

They can ask you any fucking question they want... you're not an American citizen and you're trying to get into America. If they want to question you then they question you. And if you're a smarmy little shit like this guy, I hope they fucking rip your entire car apart cause chances are then they won't have time to search mine.

When I crossed into America they asked questions like:

"What kind of jobs do you guys hold?"
    "How long have you guys lived in Calgary?"
    "You're going to Sasquatch? Who's playing?"

Do they care who's playing? No, but if you bumble like a retard when trying to give an answer then maybe there's more there.

Just got to 3:15... I hope this guy gets denied entry and sent back... the second guy he runs into is about as nice as you can hope to get.

Just got to 7:15... FUCK YES! WORTH EVERY MINUTE OF THIS VIDEO SO FAR! Man as a Canadian I feel the need to apologize to the 2nd border patrol guy for having to deal with such a smarmy little cock sucker like this douchenozzle.

Just got to 8:20... YES. MOTHER.FUCKING.YES. Where's the attitude now??!

Just finished... man, I need a cigarette
    Last edited by Super_Geo; 06-21-2010 at 10:28 PM.

My Ride
    z32

How else are they going to have decent security at the border without being dicks?

This guy and his wife must have stood out or raised a flag with the first officer... no big deal, shit happens... but being a douchebag really didn't help his situation.

+1 for guy is a piece of work.

My Ride
    is Invisible

This guy has nothing to do with "law enforcement" in Canada.

Definitely got what he deserved. When someone has so much power over you, there is not much you can do to justify your actions at a later time.

The guy is at fault, he could have easily avoided the situation. Deserves what he gets. I cross the US border about 15 times a year, I've never once had an issue, and I have darker skin, and a dark beard.
    2016 Tesla Model X
    2018 Lincoln Navigator
    2016 Porsche GT3 RS

My Ride
    Sausage Wagon

This guy is a fucking TOOL.

Originally posted by teamPRO

howbout suck my black kettle...

My Ride
    See sig

He obviously knew he was recording and was trying to incite a negative response from the border agents. Guy was a complete tool, and just doing it for the recording.

That guy needs his face and name published because he should be embarassed of himself. Also, revoke his Canadian citizenship.
    1978 Porsche 924//1987 Chevrolet Chevette
    //1987 Kia Besta//2000 Audi A6//2013 VW Jetta//2006 Kawasaki ZX6

My Ride
    '04 Solara, and planks of hardrock maple.

Originally posted by bituerbo
    That guy needs his face and name published because he should be embarassed of himself. Also, revoke his Canadian citizenship.
    Yes, because that would be rational.

"Complain at the border, lose your citizenship"

My Ride
    '14 Audi S5 /'09 Forester XT

I loved his "so what are you going to do?" in a very condesending tone. That just raised the situation from a 'everybody calm down' to a 'let's get ready to rumble.'

And his wife was no better during that encounter screaming, "I just want to go shopping!", then grabbing the officer when they were arresting her husband.

All of this could have been avoided if the guy was polite and not a condesending shit head in the beginning.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast