Quantcast
unbelieveable! - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: unbelieveable!

My Ride
    project empty wallet... Kouki Monster

Default unbelieveable!

driving my friend home heading north bound on center around 12:30 last night... i had to make a left turn so i slow down because there was traffic coming i basiclly stopped then the last car in traffic turned out to be a cop and she slowed down to 20 to look at me, literally tried to stare me down or something, WTF i didnt do anything wrong so as soon as she passed i make the turn and dropped of my friend...next thing i know is the cop is behind me... followed me all the way to country hills Blvd!... i really dont understand i didnt do anything wrong, my car is stock, i havent done anything wrong... anyways so i stop at the lights on 14th and countryhills going into hidden valley, and at the last second i change lanes so the cop would pull up beside me, she did so i looked over at them and they stared at me 3 seconds later they flip on the lights and run the red!! calgarys go some fucked up cops...i understand they're doing thier job and all but what happend last night was bullshit! for cocky bullshit cops!

My Ride
    91 accord lx 2dr

they all do it i see it way too often... then flip on the lights to make left turns its retarded... they are crooked they will ticket you for anything...it really sucks
    say no to NAWZ

My Ride

i dont understand...ever since i started driving the crx ive been getting glares from cops...never happend in my RX7... the thing that pissed me off the most is the fact they followed me all the way up to country hills

They were probly waiting for you to do something wrong like not signaling or something stupiid like that just so they could pull you over and check you out.

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

Well it doesn't help that a lot of young asians drive CRX's and other sport compacts. That and there's a bunch of shootings and stabbings... they were probably just checking your plates.

I don't even know why you're complaining, if you got pulled over for no reason and the cop wasted your time, that would be a valid complaint. You did nothing, the cop didn't see anything wrong, and took off. How is that bad?
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

My Ride
    E90 335i

Cop probably was looking for a similar car, maybe one was reported stolen recently and happened to be a CRX. So while she was following you she was running plates. Who knows, or she was checking you out, then realized how fugly you are and went on her merry way!
    George likes his Kung Pao spicy!

My Ride

^ go die!

wow took them a while to check my plates!... its just very discuriging for them to that i bet you would be WTF why are they following me if they did the same to you...

im not taking it to heart but i find it bothersome that they did it to me

done
    Last edited by ApexDrift; 12-16-2003 at 12:47 PM.

My Ride
    E90 335i

Originally posted by ApexDrift
    ^ go die!

wow took them a while to check my plates!... its just very discuriging for them to that i bet you would be WTF why are they following me!
    YEah, its happened to me before, my buddy was drunk and I drove his car home with 3 other guys, we were the only ones on the road and some copper did a U turn and started following us. I turned into a residential, he kept following me and finally pulled us over, no tickets even though the registration had expired as had my license, oops, checked all our ID's. Whatever. No skin off my back.
    George likes his Kung Pao spicy!

My Ride
    Turbos n Stuff™

Originally posted by B17a
    Cop probably was looking for a similar car, maybe one was reported stolen recently and happened to be a CRX. So while she was following you she was running plates.

This is one of the main reasons cops tail you without throwing on the cherries and pulling you over. Wouldn't you be happy if your car was stolen and a Police Officer recovered it using this method?

People need to stop assuming the worst and take a deep breath.
    Travel

My Ride
    Hemi, ZX6R

[Bits just very discuriging for them to that i bet you would be WTF why are they following me if they did the same to you...

[/B]

you were out late, could have been following you for any signs of being DUI...you'd like it if they did that to someone else and caught them dui you'd like what there doing, but since they do it to you, there immediatly edit: bullshit cops
    Last edited by ryder_23; 12-16-2003 at 04:09 PM.

My Ride

^^ did i call them assholes...no! just the display of power by flicking on the lights and running the red (while looking at me) was kinda out of line... really cocky...
    expect the worst hope for the best thats what i say!

i bet everyone on this board has had something like that happen to them! and somewhere in your head you thought "whats goin on" right! well thats what i had last night but anyways
    its not of much importance...so we'll just end this with a good!
    Last edited by ApexDrift; 12-16-2003 at 04:16 PM.

My Ride
    Hemi, ZX6R

sorry, i edited it...thought u said assholes....

you never know, mighta got a call all of a sudden, you have no idea what was going on in that car.

My Ride
    Bunch of Honda's

i bet everyone on this board has had something like that happen to them! and somewhere in your head you thought "whats goin on" right! well thats what i had last night but anyways
    its not of much importance...so we'll just end this with a good!
    happens all the time..... and my car is identical to yours

My Ride
    2017 Golf TSI

Take it in stride, there are crooked cops out there, and there are plenty that abuse their power, but for what it's worth, every time I have needed them, they were there.

I get tailed by cops all the time, had one guy pull me over for doing 50 in a 50 zone, he got out, asked me if I knew how fast I was going, so I told him I was going 50, and looked at me for a second, then said 'Right answer son' and got back in his car and left... I was sure confused.
    Originally posted by Vagabond142
    Is the best game. Ever. In everness. It is more awesome than a robot caveman punching God in the dick. It is that awesome

My Ride
    2Look slk

Yea that has happened to me a couple of times. It is so obvious because once they deliberately cut three lanes just to follow me when I exited. It usually doesn't last long though..maybe a few minutes. It must be frustrating when they follow you for so long though

My Ride
    a wrx.

if a cop is following you, do this:

drive around in circles, doing a continuous drive around 1 block. they will be like WTF but they cant do anything cuz ppl have te right to drive in circles

My Ride
    Audi

I lost a lot of respect for cops when I got pulled over when I had my 240sx. I told him I was going to write a final exam @ the UofC, he keeps me for 20 minutes, comes back to give back my license/insurance/reg and tells me that it was for a 'random document check'. Oh, and he said 'good luck on your exam' after keeping me for 20 min and making me late for it@#!

think buddy's just looking for someone to listen to his whining.

oh ya..
    asdf

fk'ing eh lol
    asdf

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast