Quantcast
Music Production - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Music Production

Default Music Production

I just wanted to see if this would be a topic of interest, knowledge base or even a place to post tips and tricks as well as tracks individuals have put together themselves.

My Ride
    01 Cummins 3500,

i produce with fl studios
    check 2 of my recient tracks at
    www.thesixtyone.com/Nitronix
    u gota link to your tracks?

I like the synth work on your tracks. Did you learn by your own means or did you go to one of the schools that offer sound production and audio engineering? What soft synths do you use/prefer?

I for many years I used nothing more than FL studio but when I started recording audio(guitar and vocals) with it I found that the program as a stand alone DAW was problematic so I added cubase to the mix

I have not yet posted anything online yet but its because it wasn't till last summer that I got really serious about music production again and its been quite the learning curve since.

I have since ran into problem after problem along the lines of hardware for the most part. I switched over to a 64bit operating system last august but had a wealth of trouble finding drivers for hardware and software that runs stable. I managed to get that issue sorted last month but since then my laptop fell off the table and landed on the usb cable for my audio interface and in the process busted the port from from the soldering internally. FML right?

I can send samples of my work from gitar riffs to sequencing but I dont have to much I want to post online at least till I got my hardware issues sorted and am able to focus again. My style is a mix of blues and hard rock/metal on the guitar and urban/club/electro for backing foundation aside from the guitars and vocals. For BPM I usually work in the 85 to 140 range.

I have a pretty good understanding of many aspects in this craft as well and am more than happy answering any questions or providing insight on the subject