Quantcast
Scammed by Charlie Huynh (aka 403vi3t, aka 403viet, aka L-S-D) - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 20 1 2 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Scammed by Charlie Huynh (aka 403vi3t, aka 403viet, aka L-S-D)

Default Some Beyonder's Help Is Desperately Needed

You guys could really help me out a lot here. I need some help with member 403vi3t on your forum, the one that tried to scam Hoagie by selling him the busted PS3 controller. It seemed like you guys actually cared and did something about it. Well he's also known to me as L-S-D on the ClubLexus forum. He has scammed me out of $1700 and another member out of $2500. I purchased his MRR GT1 black/chrome rims from him on March 30th. He led me on for about a month and a half about waiting for his new Work wheels to come in before he sent me my wheels so he didn't have to put his car on blocks. He was always e-mailing me back and then, bam, middle of May he stopped e-mailing me back. I sent the money as a gift through Paypal, like an idiot, along with the other member, and therefore have no recourse through Paypal. Another member also did the same and is planning a trip up there in early July to make a visit to an address we have that is believed to be where he or his friend lives. All I have on him is that his name is ******* ***** and an old cell phone number that no longer works. I have 2 license plate numbers that I am currently having traced as well. If you have any information about him, where I can find him, or how to get in touch with him please let me know. I'm sure you know much more than what I know and any and all information would be greatly appreciated. I live in Ohio and the other member lives in California so this has been extremely difficult. Thanks So Much. I greatly appreciate any help you all are able to give me.
    Last edited by sneakerobsessio; 07-07-2010 at 01:32 PM.

You should post links to the ClubLexus threads.

My Ride
    '16 FoRS, '09 UZN215, '90 Z32, '15 Grom

Is 403viet the same as 403vi3t? Both would drive Lexus', but I'm not sure if they are the same. Perhaps IP check?

The person named "Jimmy" would be 403viet and has been here since 2004 and has also been to Beyond meets. Other Beyond members would have met him and he drives a pretty easy to spot car (a slammed white Lexus IS250/350).

Originally posted by 403vi3t

"Lol am no gangtsa, but I am well connected.... I don't want any lil stupid problems becuz of this bs so don't push me... "

OP, hopefully you get this settled real soon.

My Ride
    Sierra, RDX

Shouldn't someone have his address and just be able to organize a meet at his house?
    See Crank. See Crank Walk. Walk Crank Walk.

My Ride
    02' dc5

Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use before posting again, or risk getting banned).

My Ride
    2005 Subaru Legacy GT Limited

Originally posted by 2Valve0
    I say screw the americans....they are boosting our economy from stuff like this!!

I think 403vi3t is a dumbASS but
    really who the hell would send a random person a paypal payment for that amount of money. You deserve to get scammed if your that stupid. Would be funny to have this guy back on beyond acting gangster tho the well connected kid.

Wow... you really are a fucking dumbass aren't you. He clearly said he was buying wheels. How the fuck do you buy wheels or any item online for that matter if you don't send money? Should they send the item first? But than by your logic, wouldn't they also be retards for sending wheels to a random stranger?

Under your logic, nobody should ever make purchases online... or actually buy anything from people they don't know.

My Ride

2Valve0 STFU, you sound like an idiot jeez, I usually don't like to offend people, but man this moron just got to me, maybe cause so early in the morning .

Op don't listen to 2Valve0, the guy was probably breast fed till he was 10, I'm sure someone here will have more information about this scammer, once this thread gets more attention, best of luck.

Originally posted by Super_Geo
    You should post links to the ClubLexus threads.
    Here's a link to one of the FS: threads, the other must have gotten deleted, I can't find it. It might be because he was banned for scamming other members.

http://www.clublexus.com/forums/is-s...tures-d-7.html
    Here's another, just page 6 and 7.

Originally posted by Disoblige
    Is 403viet the same as 403vi3t? Both would drive Lexus', but I'm not sure if they are the same. Perhaps IP check?

The person named "Jimmy" would be 403viet and has been here since 2004 and has also been to Beyond meets. Other Beyond members would have met him and he drives a pretty easy to spot car (a slammed white Lexus IS250/350).
    I know he drives a slammed white Lexus IS250 w/ black w/ a chrome lip rims, he may have something different now.

Originally posted by 2Valve0
    I say screw the americans....they are boosting our economy from stuff like this!!

I think 403vi3t is a dumbASS but
    really who the hell would send a random person a paypal payment for that amount of money. You deserve to get scammed if your that stupid. Would be funny to have this guy back on beyond acting gangster tho the well connected kid.
    I agree, if I just hadn't been cheap and ponied up the extra 4% I wouldn't be having this problem, but I obviously wasn't thinking clearly that day and sent it as a gift. Regardless of that he still doesn't have the right to keep my money and stop responding to me, we had a written agreement. I have all the PM's in which we agreed to everything. He also had over 2,500 posts on CL and everyone knew him, he was a very active member.

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

403vi3t and 403viet is the same person. He last checked in on beyond on Sunday, so he's definately around. He does come to the meets, so I'm sure somebody here knows him.
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

Good luck OP, that guys a punk.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

My Ride
    A vehicle or two

*sigh*. Won't people learn that screwing people over the 'net is a really, really bad idea?

My Ride

I've seen him around than. Went on a cruise with him about 3 weeks back. His car is really hard to miss. I remember me and Ludelvr talking about how badly banged up his fenders were.

My Ride
    Sierra, RDX

Last edited by FraserB; 07-07-2010 at 01:42 PM.

My Ride

Yea, that's the one. I've seen his car in various albums too.

yep, that's the one with my rims on it.....

My Ride
    Sierra, RDX

Last edited by FraserB; 07-07-2010 at 01:42 PM.
    See Crank. See Crank Walk. Walk Crank Walk.

OP: Best of luck, hopefully you get your money back!

I hate scammers... Seems like this guy has a track record of it...

My Ride

If you want, I can find other pictures of it. I remember seeing his car on somebodies fbook album like 2 or 3 days ago.

Page 1 of 20 1 2 11 ... LastLast