Quantcast
4L of Milk in an hour? - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 4L of Milk in an hour?

My Ride
    '08 Mitsubishi Lancer, '97 GMC Jimmy

Default 4L of Milk in an hour?

Anybody ever heard of or try this?
    Its suppose to be impossible The milk just dosnt have enough time to digest etc.. They tried it on "JackAss" I think, not sure if anyone did it.

Benny, Jeff Type_R ,Sexualbanana and myself were talking about this a couple weeks ago, and I though id give it try last night,(had to drive home and coudnt drink, so i said what the hell) well lets just say Jeff was right! you just cant do it! After 3 litres in about 45-50 minutes I was done!

Default Re: 4L of Milk in an hour?

Originally posted by James
    Its suppose to be impossible The milk just dosnt have enough time to digest etc.. They tried it on "JackAss" I think, not sure if anyone did it.

Benny, Jeff Type_R ,Sexualbanana and myself were talking about this a couple weeks ago, and I though id give it try last night,(had to drive home and coudnt drink, so i said what the hell) well lets just say Jeff was right! you just cant do it! After 3 litres in about 45-50 minutes I was done!
    I've heard about that. I can't believe you drank 3 litres. I have trouble enough drinking a few sips or a glass. I dislike milk unless it's in cereal

I think it was Jack Ass that they attempted the stunt.
    I know you don't smoke weed. I know this. But I'm gonna git you high today. 'cause it's Friday, you ain't got no job, and you ain't got shit to do!

My Ride
    BMW E70

I don't think I've had milk for atleast a year, I don't even eat cereal really...And you drank 3 litres?

Unless maybe it was chocolate milk...:woot:

I used to drink 4L+ milk a DAY, plus some half and half milkshakes (calories, yum!). I don't know I can drink 4L in one hour, I'll get spraying runs for sure ( I can do 1 L TOPS at a sitting though without the runs)

How much $$$ will you pay me if I can do it and prove it to you?

"Milk is for babies"-Arnold Schwarzeneger
    "All these years I thought it was power that brought responsibility. It's not. I was wrong. It's responsibility that brings power. It's knowing what needs to be done that brings strength. And courage." - Peter Parker, Earth X

My Ride
    Sold The Lude

It is impossible. Science has facts that prove that the human body can't have 4l of milk in 2hours or less.

lammer Guest

damn, even with like cookies and stuff? haha i love drinking milk itt does the body good!

its been done. I have a friend who did it.

My Ride
    400whp MR2 - An Italian and a couple of Germans

Default Re: 4L of Milk in an hour?

Originally posted by James

myself and a few buddies of mine all went to the value village parkign lot in red deer a few years ago and had a milk drinking contest, we have it all on tape, man Ive never seen people puke liek that..it looks unatural, like a hose or something, after about 3 liters or so the body cant hold it and it just comes spewing out..hahah it was so sickl but so funny, the manager of the store came to the lot and kicked us out because people were becoming "apalled"..hahah
    Looking for a new VW? How about a used vehicle? We are Central Albertas #1 source for pre-owned vehicles
    I will beat any deal on a new VW for beyonders

Gary Moe Volkswagen/Gary Moe Used Car Superstore!

Red Deer, AB

My Ride
    BMW E70

Default Re: Re: 4L of Milk in an hour?

Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2

the manager of the store came to the lot and kicked us out because people were becoming "apalled"..hahah
    Funny how the people that shop at Value Village could be apalled at anything

Originally posted by GreenLude
    It is impossible. Science has facts that prove that the human body can't have 4l of milk in 2hours or less.
    Actually it can be done a friend of mine did it (although he did puke after). Did it not occur to you that a person with more body mass could accept more milk? Just logical!
    <- my friend afterwards

Spew
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Damn +44411's

My Ride
    '08 Mitsubishi Lancer, '97 GMC Jimmy

ha, some funny thoughts guys, yeah , u CAN NOT puke, then it dosnt count. I drink alot of milk and I thought that my "extra body wieght" might help, (about 230lbs)--solid muscle though! I downed about 2 litres in the first 15-20 minutes , then i had to take it slow from there, wasnt feeling good after that!, then i puked at about 55 minutes in.
    "Car Manufacturers give us a well engineered basic car but leave it's real development to us."

My Ride

We did that last month at my brother in Laws Grad we all had 4 Liters of milk (6 of Us) The contest was not wether you could drink it all or not or even wether you could keep it down (scientificly you cannot) it was ot see who kept it down the longest I won since I hadn't had anything to drink yet but either way it will come up 1 hour and 15 minutes for me Your body will reject that much calcium trick is to drink the fatest milk you can as it is easier to process.
    I might be furious but I'm not fast.

I bet a 500 pound man could do it. I'm almost sure its possible if a person has enough weight!

My Ride
    2013 Focus ST

Here is a fact:

"The stomach is a muscular sac that can contain about 1.5 litres of fluid."

Source: Bevan, Dr. James. Handbook of Anatomy and Physiology. New York: Simon & Schuster, 1978: 45.
    I did see that on Jackass though.

I believe the stomach can actually hold exactly 1.9 L if it is COMPLETLY empty. This would mean that you don't have a build up of mucus or some gum in your stomach from a couple years ago. You also would not have been able to eat for a few days.

Keep in mind that this can vary depending on the person. It could change as much as .5 plus or minus.

Pete

My Ride

The problem is not the capacity of the stomach it's the calcium intake thats just too much calcium, eat a box of chalk and see what happens

Here's for you guys wanting to try it

http://www.angelfire.com/on3/pukeclub/
    Last edited by Gotrek; 09-03-2002 at 03:45 PM.
    I might be furious but I'm not fast.

its not impossible. I saw my friend do it with my own eyes.

Originally posted by Gotrek
    The problem is not the capacity of the stomach it's the calcium intake thats just too much calcium, eat a box of chalk and see what happens

Here's for you guys wanting to try it

http://www.angelfire.com/on3/pukeclub/
    Hahaha look at this one! Thats sick!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    You start with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck.

My Ride
    '11 Honda RL '21 RDX '96 Civic Hatch

I can't drink milk at all

My Ride
    O.P.P.

Originally posted by buh_buh
    its been done. I have a friend who did it.
    I think I know who....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast