Quantcast
Groupclick deal: 58% off on Food and Drinks at O’Sullivan's Restaurant & Ba - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Groupclick deal: 58% off on Food and Drinks at O’Sullivan's Restaurant & Ba

My Ride
    Toyota, VQ35DE, B58

Default Groupclick deal: 58% off on Food and Drinks at O’Sullivan's Restaurant & Ba

I tried the Gaucho brazillian Deal, and it was very good. Perhaps this is equally as good? (This info has been passed to both people in Calgary and fellows on Redflagdeals)

http://www.groupclick.com/?a=2a5788c6a8ba

"There are known knowns. These are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know."
    -- Donald Rumsfeld

My Ride
    E90M3 510 Wagon

O’Sullivan's is no where near the same as gaucho's

fuck, you'd think we were all a bunch of overweight, stay-at-home-moms or something. this forum is turning into redflagdeals or smartcanucks with all of the groupclick threads being posted as of late.

we all understand that you're trying to profit from above link, but it's really uncool to fill the forum with advertisements.

My Ride
    A slow bike & an even slower car.

Originally posted by ercchry
    O’Sullivan's is no where near the same as gaucho's
    No sir, but it's still a damn good pub

My Ride
    93 240sx SE, 17 Infiniti Q50S, 2008 Highlander

Originally posted by nonlinear
    fuck, you'd think we were all a bunch of overweight, stay-at-home-moms or something. this forum is turning into redflagdeals or smartcanucks with all of the groupclick threads being posted as of late.

we all understand that you're trying to profit from above link, but it's really uncool to fill the forum with advertisements.

I am jealous Calgary evern has groupclick deals, Edmonton never has had any yet
    Originally posted by GTS Jeff
    You know those bored stay at home moms who's entire lives revolve around driving their kids to soccer, various cleaning accessories, and worrying about neighbourhood rapists? The kind of people that watch the View and go "uh huh..." Those unfulfilled people who try to fill the void in their empty lives by writing whiny letters to the editor complaining about shit that no one really cares about?

Well imagine if instead of writing that letter to the editor, she just posts on a car forum for car enthusiasts. That's Kritafo.

My Ride
    Toyota, VQ35DE, B58

I don't see you b!tch and complain about groupclick on the other thread (i.e. Brazillian BBQ, since I also used the info to purchase myself some voucher from that thread and saved myself some money..)

I doubt I would really profit from this..But if it makes you happy, you can pay retail like every other unknowledged people out there, or mod on beyond can either consolidate all groupclick thread into one general post, or all together ban any groupclick post.

"There are known knowns. These are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know."
    -- Donald Rumsfeld

My Ride
    E90M3 510 Wagon

Originally posted by KLCC

I don't see you b!tch and complain about groupclick on the other thread (i.e. Brazillian BBQ, since I also used the info to purchase myself some voucher from that thread and saved myself some money..)

jesus... did he ever bitch and complain.... not so much about group click.... but he needs to find something in every thread to bitch about

My Ride
    NC1

For fuck sakes buddy there are a lot other idiot trolls on Beyond and why don't you go flame the shit out of them man.

Why do you have such a hard on for the OP. So fucking what if he's profiting off each member who clicks on that link. Stop being so fucking gay about it.

I've never tried O'Sullivan's but for 60% off, why the hell not.
    Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

My Ride
    TDi

Originally posted by ercchry

jesus... did he ever bitch and complain.... not so much about group click.... but he needs to find something in every thread to bitch about
    +1

I wish there was a groupclick thing for people like nonlinear. If 500 people clicked a link, nonlinear would get banned haha. 500 is a lot but I think there is way more than 500 people that wouldn't mind him gone!!
    GO FLAMES GO!

You get money for every one that buys through your link, not per click.

I posted the Gaucho deal because I read about it here and I thought you guys would get some use out of it. I bought a couple myself too, mostly based on the reviews here.

I got this one in the mail too, but I haven't ever heard of them before, I can't recommend them, and I'm not big into pub food anyway, so I didn't feel right posting it here.

My Ride
    NC1

OK how much does OP get if we buy through his link?
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

My Ride
    Exploded.

Originally posted by max_boost
    OK how much does OP get if we buy through his link?
    $10.
    Doing It For the 'Gram

I ain't worried 'bout it right now..

Originally posted by 403ep3

+1

I wish there was a groupclick thing for people like nonlinear. If 500 people clicked a link, nonlinear would get banned haha. 500 is a lot but I think there is way more than 500 people that wouldn't mind him gone!!
    I would go to the university and personally go to 500 different computers....I wish he would just stfu

I'm not sure that 58% off is enough to visit that place.

My Ride
    Toyota, VQ35DE, B58

I think it is valid towards alcohols....so that' makes it a plus.

Besides, according to Hotwings.ca, O'sullivan got fair chicken wings review (so that's a value add for me too)

In addition, I think I only got 5 dollars if friends purchase from my attached link.

-- Donald Rumsfeld

My Ride
    TSX

I'm just buying it and going for drinks with friends. Not too bad of a deal IMO.

At this rate everyone will have their own GroupClick account anyways. Some good deals to be had
    Originally posted by R!zz0
    Did Calgary have a riot in 2004?
    Just boobs. That's how we party.

I used to go to O'Sullies for mini-pitchers of highballs. Then one day I stayed sober. I haven't been back since.

Its a good deal, they have fair bar food and drinks aren't too expensive so I don't see what the problem is $25 for $60 worth of grub is a good deal.

Keep posting the deals, I don't give a fuck if you profit from it, because its not like anyone you profit off of isn't make some sort of "profit" from the added value.

My Ride
    '16 FoRS, '09 UZN215, '90 Z32, '15 Grom

Just get you and a friend to sign up for a GroupClick account. It takes like 2 minutes, and buy from each other. That way, it ends up being $25 for a $60 gift card!

Anyone can sign up for a GroupClick account. You will get your own referral number.