Quantcast
Calgary Deals and Discounts - Page 22 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 22 of 284 FirstFirst ... 12 21 22 23 32 ... LastLast

Thread: Calgary Deals and Discounts

My Ride
    Lexus IS-F

The Calgary Auto Spa deal is a very hot seller today. They have already sold over 900+ vouchers as of 3pm.

You can click here for more info about the deal on my blog: http://www.calgarydealsblog.com/2011...pa-29-for.html

You can click here to buy the deal now on DealFind: http://www.dealfind.com/calgary/?a=841bfa6f73f0
    Calgary Deals Blog - All of Calgary's Best Deals in One Place.

My Ride
    Lexus IS-F

Tuesday, March 1 Deals:

- HOT DEAL: DealTicker.com Exclusive Promo - FREE $5 Credit and a chance to win an iPad and $300 in Prizes!
    - HOT DEAL: Mantra Wellness - $35 for a relaxing & rejuvenating 1 hour Shiatsu massage (Save 53% Off)
    - HOT DEAL: Public Social Lounge - $29 for $60 Worth of Steaks, Burgers, Drinks and More (Save 52% Off)
    - Salon Refresh - $35 for a Ladies Haircut, Moroccan Oil Treatment, and Blow-Dry Styling (Save 53% Off)
    - HOT DEAL: Mixbook - $15 for $50 Worth of Photo Books, Cards, and More (Save 70% Off)
    - Fire Child Fitness: $20 for four classes of fitness kickboxing or body-weight training (Save 64% Off)
    - Bootlegger: All Tops are Buy One, Get One 50% Off
    - Chapters Indigo: Save $5 On Your Next Online Purchase (Until March 3)

DealTicker is officially launching in Calgary today. To help celebrate their launch, they're giving everyone a $5 bonus credit when you sign up for a new account. Everyone who signs up will also be qualified in a draw to win 1 of 5 Apple iPads.

DealTicker also gave me $300 credits to give out to my readers. I've decided to split the $300 into ten $30 prizes so there's more winners. Click the link above for more details on how to win.

I like the Mantra Wellness and Public Social Lounge deal today and purchased a voucher for each.

My Ride
    Lexus IS-F

My Ride
    Lexus IS-F

Thursday, March 3 Deals:

- HOT DEAL: Blue House Café - $29 for $60 Worth of Lobsters, Fresh Seafood, Steaks, Latin American Cuisine and Drinks. Save 52% Off (Today Only, 1 Day Sale)
    - HOT DEAL: Calgary Aqua Massage - $20 for Two 20-minute Aqua Massages (Save 67% Off)
    - CalgaryOnCanvas.com - $49 for $100 to Spend on Photo-to-Canvas Printing Services (Save 51% Off)
    - CalgaryOnCanvas.com - $49 for $100 to Spend on Photo-to-Canvas Printing Services (Save 51% Off)
    - Blanc Cosmetics in CrossIron Mills Mall: $75 for a SpaWhite Treatment (Save $135 or 64% Off)
    - Air Canada: 15% Off flights in Western Canada Sale Promotional Code (Until Mar 4)
    - Michaels: New 40-50% Off Any One Regular Price Item Coupons (March 4-11)
    - HOT DEAL: Boss Boxing Gym - $19 for 1 Month of Unlimited Boxing Classes, Gym Usage, and Tanning, plus 2 Training Sessions (Save $181 or 91% Off)
    - WickedChili: $25 for $40 Worth of Amazing Indian Cuisine (Save 38% Off)
    - Banana Republic: 3 Hours Only Power Lunch 40% Off Full-Priced Suiting Sale (Mar 3 from 11am -2 pm)

DealFind featured a similar deal to Blue House Cafe a couple months ago and it was a very hot seller and sold over 1,000+ vouchers in a day. Due to popular demand, DealFind has a fantastic $29 for $60 Worth of Lobsters, Fresh Seafood, Steaks, Latin American Cuisine and Drinks at Blue House Café today. That's a savings of 52% off and you can stock up on the deal as you may buy up to 5 vouchers for yourself and unlimited as gifts and the vouchers will never expire!

I purchased a couple vouchers the last time around and the place is great. The food is delicious and the portions are very generous.

My Ride
    (maah raahde)

Just a heads up to anyone who needs their iPhone/iPod fixed, I was walking through Eau Claire the other day and noticed an iPhone/iPod repair place just opened up.

I guess as part of their grand opening promotion, they're taking 20% of their "likes" on their facebook page and that's the discount on repairs.

http://www.facebook.com/iPhix.ca

So right now their likes are at 495, divide by 20 = 24.75, so repairs are 24.75% off right now if I understand it correctly. A few more clicks until it becomes 25%.

If anyone's interested, the place is near the front entrance, near the bike shop.

Edit: After thumbing through their photo album on Facebook, I guess these are the same people who have been doing repairs at MacHall.

My Ride
    Lexus IS-F

My Ride
    Lexus IS-F

My Ride
    Lexus IS-F

My Ride
    Lexus IS-F

Monday, March 7 Deals:

- HOT DEAL: Quick Lube Plus - $20 for an Oil Change, Plus Full Interior Vacuum, Air Freshener or Locks and Hinges Lube (Save 60% Off. 1 Day Only Sale)
    - HOT DEAL: Calgary Auto Spa - $29 for Car Detailing Package (Save 54% Off)
    - Pink Lime Salon and Spa: $50 for $100 in Hair Cuts, Hi-Lites, Manicures, Pedicures and More (Save 50% Off)
    - Stage West Theatre Restaurant: $48 Dinner Theatre Admission to "Move Over Mrs. Markham" (Save 50% Off)
    - Reminder: Kawa Espresso Bar: $5 for $10 Worth of Coffee, Beverages, Bagels, Paninis and More (Save 50% Off)
    - Bank of Montreal: Open a Childs Bank Account and get a $25 Bonus (Until April 30)
    - O'Sullivan's Restaurant & Bar: $7 for $15 Worth of Pub Fare and Drinks (Save 53% Off)
    - Michaels: 50% Off Any One Regular Priced Item Coupon (Mar 7-8)
    - Future Shop: Trade in 5 Games, Get an Apple 8GB 4th Gen iPod Touch FREE

There's 2 great car-related deals today.

You can get an Oil Change, Full Interior Vacuum, Air Freshner or Locks and Hinges Lube at Quick Lube Plus for only $20 (Save 60% Off).

You can also get a Starter Car Detailing Package at Calgary Auto Spa for only $29. The package includes an Exterior Hand Wash, Interior Vacuum, Interior Wipe Down, Clean Windows & Door Jambs, Tire Shine, Deodorizer, and Fragrance (Save 54% Off). You can save an extra $5 off your first purchase when you sign up for a new DealTicker account (bonus offer ends tmw). You can visit my blog for more details.

My Ride
    Red with stripes and a shitbox truck

Originally posted by GDCivicSi
    Monday, March 7 Deals:

You can also get a Starter Car Detailing Package at Calgary Auto Spa for only $29. The package includes an Exterior Hand Wash, Interior Vacuum, Interior Wipe Down, Clean Windows & Door Jambs, Tire Shine, Deodorizer, and Fragrance (Save 54% Off). You can save an extra $5 off your first purchase when you sign up for a new DealTicker account (bonus offer ends tmw). You can visit my blog for more details.
    I'm getting me one of them. My car looks like shit, inside and out. Thanks man

My Ride
    tu madre

the oil change from Quick lube, does it includes oil fiter change too or we have to pay extra

My Ride
    09 WRX

Originally posted by Benny

I'm getting me one of them. My car looks like shit, inside and out. Thanks man
    Just bought two, just don't know when to use it. I am thinking end of April once the snow is melted. I mean IF the snow (ever) melts.

My Ride
    This and that.

Originally posted by menace3
    the oil change from Quick lube, does it includes oil fiter change too or we have to pay extra
    Hi Jerry,

Thanks for the post.
    The package does include an oil filter change along with warranty approved conventional oil change, plus your choice of a full interior vacuum, spray mist air freshener or lube locks and hinges.

Thank you for using Dealfind

Pamela
    Customer Satisfaction Expert
    Dealfind

http://www.dealfind.com/discuss.php?DiscussionID=1463

My Ride
    Lexus IS-F

UPDATE: The Quick Lube Plus deal is a very hot seller today. They've already sold over 2,000+ vouchers as of 6pm. This is a 1-day only sale that will expire tonight so don't miss out!

Click here for more info about this deal on my blog.

Click here to buy the deal on DealFind.

My Ride
    Lexus IS-F

My Ride
    '03 S2000

Tuesday is Toonie Tuesdays at KFC - every week in fact. - 2 pc meal for $2 ... for a buck more you can get another piece of chicken.

R
    "I don't look for something; I find something" - Picasso

My Ride
    10' 4Runner SR5

A girl at school was saying that the first tuesday of every month, you get 10% off at Safeway. True?
    Ultracrepidarian

My Ride
    '21 F150 PowerBoost

Originally posted by msommers
    A girl at school was saying that the first tuesday of every month, you get 10% off at Safeway. True?
    10% off or 10 times the air miles.
    Boosted life tip #329
    Girlfriends cost money
    Turbos cost money
    Both make whining noises
    Make the smart choice.

Originally posted by Mibz
    Always a fucking awful experience seeing spikers. Extra awful when he laps me.

My Ride
    Viper baby, Ohh and an H22 CB9

the KFC thing was 2 pcs and fries for $2 now it think its $2.89.

Don't leave out the burger king big deal. different combo each day for $4.75

Tommorow, (wed) is whopper day, burger for 1.99 or combo for 4.75. I love wed.
    Love my Viper.
    Radio controlled rock crawling. www.rc-ab.com

My Ride
    Lexus IS-F

Originally posted by reijo
    Tuesday is Toonie Tuesdays at KFC - every week in fact. - 2 pc meal for $2 ... for a buck more you can get another piece of chicken.

R
    There's a few deals on Tuesday. I posted a Tuesday Deals blog post back in July when I started my blog: http://www.calgarydealsblog.com/2010...ts-around.html

Page 22 of 284 FirstFirst ... 12 21 22 23 32 ... LastLast