Quantcast
Calgary Deals and Discounts - Page 11 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 11 of 283 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Calgary Deals and Discounts

My Ride
    '11 SWP Impreza

Originally posted by max_boost
    Ya I bought 5 of the sushi ones. I hope they hire more staff to help with the onslaught.

Damn I'm going right at 12 noon when they open on Saturday. I don't want to fight the masses.
    Just a a note:
    Dine-in only. Reservations required, please call 403.229.2881 for bookings.
    For those that didn't notice.

My Ride
    Lexus IS-F

Ya I bought 5 of the sushi ones. I hope they hire more staff to help with the onslaught.

Damn I'm going right at 12 noon when they open on Saturday. I don't want to fight the masses.
    I bought 5 myself as well and I'm thinking about buying more. I usually wait a couple weeks to use the vouchers after a popular deal and let the crowd die down a bit. Otherwise it'll be pretty hard to get in. The vouchers never expire so there's really no point trying to rush it.

As of 11:15 pm, they have now sold over 3,700+ vouchers!
    Calgary Deals Blog - All of Calgary's Best Deals in One Place.

My Ride
    Lexus IS-F

Wednesday, December 8 Deals:

- HOT DEAL: Planet Beach- $19 for a 30 Minute Facial, Plus a 30 Minute Hydro or Cyber Relaxation Massage (Save 79% Off)
    - Blog News: Dealfind's Sushi Motto deal becomes Calgary's New Top Selling Deal
    - HOT DEAL: Naturally Fit 16th Avenue - $20 for $50 to Spend on Health Supplements, Tanning, and Spray-On Tanning (Save 60% Off)
    - Cruise Holidays: $50 for a $100 Gift Card (Until Dec 9)
    - HOT DEAL: Ric's Grill- $20 for $40 Worth of Steakhouse Fare and Drinks (Today Only. 1 Day Sale)
    - YYC DEALS: Cheap Calgary Flights to Bahamas, Puerto Vallarta or Cuba for $197 or less. Plus Contest for 2 Free Tickets to Anywhere in the World!
    - HOT DEAL: Entertainment 2011: All Discount Books for $19.99 This Week Only and With Free Shipping
    - Dell Canada: Days of Deals Sale (December 8 Deals)
    - IKEA - Calgary Wacky Wednesday December 8 Deals
    - Starbucks Canada: Get a Red Tumbler for $6.99 (Reg. $10.95) or Red Cup Mug for $3.99 (Reg. $7.95) (Dec 8)
    - Chapters or Indigo: 25% Off Any One Item In-Store Coupon (Until Dec 24)
    - The Source: 30% Off Friends & Family Sales Event (Dec 10- 12)

Based off of my records, I believe yesterday's DealFind "Sushi Motto- $20 for $50 Worth of Food and Drinks" deal is the new Top Selling Deal in Calgary! Within a 24 hour time frame, Sushi Motto sold 4,112 vouchers! This just beat out LivingSocial's "Bikram Yoga Calgary South - $20 for 20 Yoga Classes" deal who sold 3,957 vouchers and DealFind's "The Hot Yoga Lounge -$20 for 20 Yoga Classes" deal which sold 3,690 vouchers!

Congratulations to everyone who got in on the deal. For those of you who missed out on the deal, luckily for you, I bought an extra voucher and will give it away in a draw to a random reader in the near future so stay tuned!

In the meantime, don't forget about our current draw for a Free "$40 Dinner Voucher to the Metropolitan Grill Restaurant." I'll draw a random reader this Sunday. All you have to do to enter the draw is subscribe to our Daily Deals Newsletter. If you're already a subscriber, you're automatically entered into all of our draws.

Thanks and enjoy!

My Ride
    2003 Rsx Type S WHITE, Ninja zx250r

how do one subscribe?
    please don't flame me, or i'll have to learn how to use the ban button

My Ride
    A vehicle or two

Well, he's showing the deals right here. And if that isn't enough, if you click on ANY of the links he supplies, there is an email signup.

My Ride
    Cummins F10

$80 dyno runs(3)
    AIRBOY tuning for DEC & JAN
    awd,rwd,fwd,1wd(bikes)

if you google it, theres a link to his number on westernsubaru.
    i dont think im allowed to post a link or his number here.
    Originally posted by Mibz
    The criteria for being a Beyond Baller is simply knowing you are one.
    Deleted F10 535d
    My hybrid burns Diesel & Oil

My Ride
    Lexus IS-F

Originally posted by gkAeris
    how do one subscribe?
    There's a Email Sign-up box on the top right-hand corner on every page or you can sign up directly from here: http://www.calgarydealsblog.com/p/jo...ewsletter.html

My Ride
    Lexus IS-F

Thursday, December 9 Deals:

- HOT DEAL: Little Helper Cleaning- $49 for 3 Hours of Professional Cleaning at Your Home or Office, Including Front Walkway Snow Removal (Save 59% Off)
    - HOT DEAL: The Hockey News Magazine- $29.95 for 26+4 issues (1 full year subscription). Last Day to Save 79% Off
    - HOT DEAL: 5 Elements Martial Arts- $20 for Five Karate, Muay Thai, Boot Camp, Cardio Kickboxing, Jujitsu, Self Defence, or Boxing Classes (Save 78% Off)
    - Body & Brain Yoga & Healing: $20 for a Three-Class Pass (Save 67% Off)
    - HOT DEAL: Lasting Impressions- $35 for a 1 hour relaxation massage or (2) 30 minute massages (Today Only, 1 Day Sale)
    - Banff Aspen Lodge: $79 for a Banff Hotel in Ski Season (Save up to 50% Off)
    - Enterprise Rent A Car: $9.99 for a Weekend Car Rental (Save up to 80% Off)
    - Dell Canada: Days of Deals Sale (December 9 Deals)
    - Starbucks Canada: Free $5 Starbucks Card when you Buy a 12-Pack VIA Instant Coffee (Dec 9)
    - Esprit: Take 40% Off Early Holiday Preview Sale Code (Dec 8-12)
    - Ricki’s: 30% Off Everything In-Store and Online

There's another Hot Cleaning Deal today. All the previous Cleaning/ Maid deals have been very popular and hot sellers in the past. This could come in very handy this holiday season. You'll get 3 Hours of Professional Cleaning for only $49 which breaks down to only around $15 per hour which is cheap for a service like this. That's a savings of $71 or 59% off! You're allowed to buy up to 3 vouchers for yourself and unlimited as gifts and the vouchers will never expire.

Also, the Lasting Impressions- $35 for a 1 hour relaxation massage or (2) 30 minute massages deal is cheap! You likely won't be able to find a lower price for a massage in Calgary.

My Ride
    Lexus IS-F

My Ride
    oooo

Fuck you GDCivicSi and your goddamn sale blog.

My wife has been going apeshit with this shit lately getting massages, spa treatements, etc. to the point she just says "I'm getting #7 and #4 today" haha.

honestly it's pretty awesome I've bought a lot of my xmas stuff from these lists.

Thanks man.
    2017 VW Jetta 1.4T (winter car)
    2010 F-350 Nortruck Tool Shed
    2007 BMW 5 (Wifey's)
    2004 Audi A4 1.8T 6spd Stage III w/ Meth
    1985 F-250 6.9L IDI w/ATS turbo

My Ride
    Lexus IS-F

LOL! You're very welcome.

My wife does the exact same thing. It initally started out as buying a deal or two a day. It's now progressed to the point where she's like "I want five of #1, three of #2 and two of # 4."

A lot of the deals are very good and somestimes hard to pass up. Plus, most of the vouchers never expire so you can always use them. We go out to dinner a couple times a week now and get about 1 massage per week thanks to these deals. Some of the restaurant deals are so cheap that it'll cost less to eat out.

I bougt a lot of stuff for Christmas as well. Some of the vouchers make great gifts.

My Ride
    05 Outback 2.5xt

- HOT DEAL: 5 Elements Martial Arts- $20 for Five Karate, Muay Thai, Boot Camp, Cardio Kickboxing, Jujitsu, Self Defence, or Boxing Classes (Save 78% Off)

I know this says thursday, but is there anyway I can get this still? Would make perfect christmas present for my brother.

My Ride
    Mazda 3 GT

Originally posted by natejj

I know this says thursday, but is there anyway I can get this still? Would make perfect christmas present for my brother.
    He doesn't make the deals man...why don't you try calling the business in question and see?

My Ride
    Lexus IS-F

Originally posted by natejj

Unfortunately, once a deal expires, there's no way you can get it. That's why you really have to stay on top of all the deals if you don't want to miss out on anything in the future.

Like HyperZell said, if you really want the deal, you can always try contacting the local business directly and see if there's anything they can do for you. There's been a couple times where I only bought 1 voucher and wished I had bought more after I used it. All the businesses that I have asked if they can offer me a similar deal have declined because they usually take a big hit on the promotion to try and attract new clients.

My Ride
    05 Outback 2.5xt

I figured, thanks for responding.

My Ride
    '06 300C SRT8, '04 ZX6R

Picked up a few of the Anytime Fitness vouchers. It's actually a pretty wicked deal for me since I hate signing contracts for gyms since I work out of town half the time and I've been into the new Anytime Fitness in Beacon Hill and it's pretty damn nice.

Thanks!

My Ride
    Lexus IS-F

My Ride
    NC1

The food deals are too good to pass up. I'm buying them all. I can't be bothered to cook so this is EXCELLENT!

I tried Raw Bar today, portions a bit small, pricing expensive but with the 50% lol works out just fine.

Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

I can't be bothered to cook so this is EXCELLENT!
    Don't you own a restaurant?

My Ride
    NC1

Originally posted by Super_Geo

Don't you own a restaurant?
    Well ya but it's different lol It's the style of cooking and after 15 years of eating the SAME thing, it gets a bit boring. We've never changed our menu because well, people like it so there's no need to re-invent things haha

Anyway, keep the deals coming lol

Page 11 of 283 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 21 ... LastLast