Quantcast
Weird things you do - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 12 1 2 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Weird things you do

Default Weird things you do

It's kinda funny how people work. You'll think you're weird for running up the basement stairs cause you'll think something will grab you or you'll open the shower curtains when you get into the bathroom to make sure there isn't a rapist/killer chilling in there but you'll find groups on facebook with millions of people in each of those groups. So that got me thinking of funny FB groups that you've joined about odd behavior, like stopping the microwave before it hits zero cause you don't want to hear the buzz.
    Last edited by Shunsui; 07-29-2010 at 11:23 PM.

My Ride
    is pretty sharp lookin'

I do all of the above.

My Ride
    Subaru GR

I read retarted threads

j/k
    Psalm 144(1): Blessed be the Lord my strength which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight.

My Ride
    2003 VW Jetta 1.8T Wolfsburg

I don't like any type of writing instrument pointing at me, like lying on a table or a counter; if I can reach it, I will turn it away.

I FUCKING can't stand using those felt markers on paper......the sound it makes is akin to the nail on the chalkboard!!!! Anyone else have this problem????

I leave my shower curtains drawn to the side too and I only use the see through kinds.......it's weird but I find it's always women who always keep them closed and cover them up with a fancy liner and shit, you'd think they be more paranoid lol....
    Last edited by Canucks3322; 07-29-2010 at 11:45 PM.

My Ride
    4g63 powered

Default Re: Weird things you do

Originally posted by Shunsui
    It's kinda funny how people work. You'll think you're weird for running up the basement stairs cause you'll think something will grab you or you'll open the shower curtains when you get into the bathroom to make sure there isn't a rapist/killer chilling in there but you'll find groups on facebook with millions of people in each of those groups. So that got me thinking of funny FB groups that you've joined about odd behavior, like stopping the microwave before it hits zero cause you don't want to hear the buzz.
    I see how many laps I can do around the kitchen before the microwave beeps at me

My Ride
    TwoTurbos

I HATE writing on just a single sheet of paper.. I always have to have another piece underneath whatever it is I am writing on.

My Ride
    2017 Ford Fiesta ST

When I'm writing, I have to have my keyboard set at a different angle then when I'm simply surfing the net, replying to a thread, or playing a game. I write with my keyboard rotated to the left about 7 degrees, so my right hand is farther than my left hand from my body. I have NO idea why I do it, I just do it O_o
    Geek

My Ride
    Highlander

Haha I have obsessive compulsive disorder, so my list of 'weird' things is probably too long to list. However off of your list, the only one I do is I try to stop the microwave before it beeps because our microwave is annoying and it makes my son go crazy screaming 'BEEP BEEP BEEP!'

Originally posted by nixon45
    I HATE writing on just a single sheet of paper.. I always have to have another piece underneath whatever it is I am writing on.
    this.

My Ride
    09 WRX

Originally posted by nixon45
    I know this one, just feels so much better and I definatly write so much more legibly. I think because the surface you're writing on is very hard, which makes the pen roll more, if you add the bumper and the friction of added paper it's just better.

My Ride
    TL

i use to do this as a kid, and somedays i find myself doing it today. i hate stepping on the cracks of a sidewalk/tile so i always have to walk making sure my foot ends up in the center of the tile/sidewalk

My Ride
    4g63 powered

I wake up a couple minutes before my alarm clock sometimes and get mad i missed a few mins of sleep!

My Ride
    Sausage Wagon

I pee on the edge of the bowl when I'm on phone calls or at someones house. I guess you could make it thunder into the toilet for all to hear so that they know you're swinging large.

Originally posted by teamPRO

howbout suck my black kettle...

My Ride
    '16 FoRS, '09 UZN215, '90 Z32, '15 Grom

^^ Me too lol. I do it all the time and then lean forward as the pressure becomes less so I still don't hit the water. As the pressure dies, I curve AROUND the bowl clock wise until I reach 6 o'clock!

- When I'm walking to school, and when I walk up the ramp from Math Science to ICT, I walk normally and see how many times I step on a crack or line up my foot against the rail poles. If I do hit a crack, it means I'll fuck up one thing or or another on a quiz or something. If I can avoid the crack by stepping a bit forward or behind, I will do that.

- I can never find myself waking up in the morning to take a piss even if I really need to.. Gotta roll around for another 30 minutes until it's almost too late LOL.

- Too weird, but it has to do with every time I take a shit, I wash myself in the shower. I never take shits other than at home, and only had a few cases in my entire life I had to take shits other than at home. Friends always make fun of me for it.

My Ride
    X5D, Fiesta ST

I always count to 100 in the shower. I have no idea why.

I always question why I have been created. Why I am on the Earth? What created us? Why am I like I am? Why do I seem different? What is my purpose? Where am I going? I think this is killing me.

Originally posted by Twin_Cam_Turbo
    I always count to 100 in the shower. I have no idea why.

I always question why I have been created. Why I am on the Earth? What created us? Why am I like I am? Why do I seem different? What is my purpose? Where am I going? I think this is killing me.
    Well the second one, I do that sometimes too but I realize that my answers change over time. I guess it has to do with our experiences and reflecting on our life based on it?

When I sometimes want to take a power nap, I try to count to 500 but I usually fail and take longer naps lol.

Also when I was a kid, I didn't know the superstition about cracked sidewalks so I liked to step on them on purpose. People look @ me and go like wtf that guy probably has no luck lol

when behind big trucks, turn on wipers really fast to aid in rock deflection

haha good thread idea, some funny ones

whenever i drink juice or water at home, i'll always refill my glass before it gets empty. so when there's about 1/5of juice left i'll refill it...but then i usually never finish all my juice haha

i have bad OCD for remembering things when i go on trips, even short ones. I'll pack my camera in it's case, stuff it into a bag and zip the bag. Then i'll think 'maybe i imagined i did it' or something and so i'll unzip the bag, unzip the camera case and make sure it's there. I'll do this 2-3 times til i'm satisfied. I do this with stuff like ipods, keys, camera, passport (i'll do this like 5 times haha)

i have to set my alarm in quarter hour increments (6:15 or 6:30 etc)

i get told i brush my teeth alot

i'm sure there's more but i probably see them as normal where others might call them weird

Originally posted by Awd-Tsi
    I see how many laps I can do around the kitchen before the microwave beeps at me
    this made me laugh pretty hard for some reason

When looking for something and I find it, I always look under something else after I've found it so it wasn't in the last place I looked...
    Three of my favourite:

originally posted by "paulb1320"

(so tight that my hands went numb in minutes and a have bruises, infact my hands are still numb, 2 hours later)

I'm going to find each and every one of your little internet friends!

I now feel like I went into shock. I started breathing heavily and lost my sense of what was going on.

Page 1 of 12 1 2 11 ... LastLast