Decided to list some more of these to make way for a new batch from a recent trip to Arizona. I have them in 16x24 and 24x36 sizes. These pictures were all taken on different islands in Hawaii. The photos come printed on Professional Kodak Endura Metallic paper with a styrene backing so the prints are fairly solid and tend to glow and well they look absolutely stunning when framed. If you are interested in them let me know, just selling the prints not the frames. The frames can be had from michael's in the pre-made section for rather cheap usually. The one in the picture only cost me $50.

16x24 prints are $100 and 24x36 are $140.

This is a picture taken of the pacific ocean as it meets the lava fields on the east coast of Hawaii. The drop down is more than 200 feet vertically and you can feel the waves pounding the cliffs from up top. It's truly a remarkable place.

Easily maui's most identifiable waterfalls. Well at least that is kind of accessible. The jurassic park waterfall is nicer but is also a two day hike in the mountains lol. This is Waimoku falls which is located near the seven sacred pools in Maui. Anybody that has done the drive to Hana and done the hike up the mountain to see this spot can tell you just how beautiful it is.

I call this shot "stairway to heaven". Taken on the journey going up to Waimoku falls. The stairs are god knows how old winding through the bamboo forest.

My most favorite picture ever! This is the sunrise atop Mt. Haleakalā in Maui aka the dormant Volcano. Well I guess they still list it as active but not really. Anyways it is one of the most unique sunrises you will ever see. I spent the better part of a week going up here to get this shot just the way I wanted it. This means waking up at 3am every day just to give it a go. As the light comes over the skies it illuminates the sky and clouds in an unusual manner from the light reflecting off the volcano surface. Needless to say it's quite surreal.

Picture taken in the bamboo forest. Something about Bamboo is just interesting lol.