Quantcast
who has iphone 4 in stock? - Page 14 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 14 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4 13 14 15 24 ... LastLast

Thread: who has iphone 4 in stock?

My Ride
    RSX Type-S, 335i Coupe

Originally posted by K3RMiTdot

pretty sure they didnt get JUST 2 phones. they probably held the rest of them for new activation, because they more money that way. At least that what my friend working at rogers did.
    Well he told me he literally only got in 2 iphone4 16gb, we had a laugh about it even though deep down I was pissed. He also said he was getting more every week so I guess that means 4 next week?

I wouldn't typically care, but since my blackberry died and I'm using some pos phone from 5 years ago, I'm a bit eager to get my hands on one.

My Ride
    See sig

How are there still massive lineups for this damn thing? It launched a month ago!? Are people selling them for retail value? I want to sell one just to buy a galaxy S but don't want to take a huge hit.
    1978 Porsche 924//1987 Chevrolet Chevette
    //1987 Kia Besta//2000 Audi A6//2013 VW Jetta//2006 Kawasaki ZX6

My Ride
    03 RSX-S (Sold), 11 PB GSR

I dunno but everywhere has no fido iphone 4 for a really long time now.... can't find one anywhere

My Ride
    2017 Q7, 2013 328 xDrive

Originally posted by RawREvO
    I dunno but everywhere has no fido iphone 4 for a really long time now.... can't find one anywhere
    A friend of mine got lucky and got it through Fido retentions about a week ago. Got it delivered in 2 days.

My Ride

Originally posted by CaptainReboot

A friend of mine got lucky and got it through Fido retentions about a week ago. Got it delivered in 2 days.
    Lucky him I had been searching it for a long time now and still no luck...
    called all the fido shops in calgary and not even 1... Might have to line up at the apple store... 6 in the morning..... do apple store even do like the contracts for fido or it has to be full payment and unlock for any?

My Ride
    08 GTI 6MT RS

Showed up at the apple store at 8am, already 60 peeps ahead of me. They had 530 16gb models.

At 9am, they opened, and made a lineup for the CASH Money unlocked phones. Waiting is brutal

I walked out of the store with an Iphone (Fido) at 3pm. Will I ever do it again? Fuck no.

Yes, they can put it on your fido acct.

It takes a long time, cause all the fuckers tie up the apple peeps with conversation and questions. I was in the apple store for 15mins, cause I had my shit together.

I still had like 14 months or so left on my contract last week when I broke my 3g. When I called fido to cancel my data plan because I broke my iPhone, they put me through to customer service and the dude offered to pay/waive the cancellation fee, gave me a better package for cheaper, and said I could get an iphone for $159-Fido dollars, on a 3 year contract. All I had to do was do the legwork on the phone.

The only reason I waited in line was because I hate this flip phone.

Originally posted by RawREvO

Lucky him I had been searching it for a long time now and still no luck...
    called all the fido shops in calgary and not even 1... Might have to line up at the apple store... 6 in the morning..... do apple store even do like the contracts for fido or it has to be full payment and unlock for any?
    they do contracts for carriers, as well as change your plan, pretty much everything that a fido store does for you.

My Ride

Originally posted by K3RMiTdot

they do contracts for carriers, as well as change your plan, pretty much everything that a fido store does for you.
    Ah that's good, but the waiting will be a pain...

GTI: What is a good plan for Iphone 4 from fido you got? I saw there website there was only 2 I saw one is for $65 the other was $85... kind of high...

My Ride
    240SX KA-T

Does the apple store get shipments in on weekends? Weekends are really the only time I can be up early in the morning and wait as I work during the week. So would it be worth it to go super early Saturday morning?

My Ride
    TSX

I was in Vancouver and went into two random Telus stores and they both had iPhone 4 stock. Paid the extra $25 because of the HST but it was well worth it rather then waiting hours in line at the Apple store here or waiting weeks or months for stock here in Calgary. Every Telus store here in Calgary always only had the 16GB model if they ever had any in stock and I needed the 32GB model.

My Ride
    06 F-150

I went into Telus at Northland mall on Monday looking for a HTC Desire. None available, so for the hell of it I was like got any iphones and they were sold out of those as well.

I asked him to check the stock in the city at the rest of the Telus stores and he was only able to check ones that are with the same company (apparently all Telus stores aren't the same company). Anywho, there happened to be like five in stock at the Telus location at Westbrook mall. Went and picked one up.

The dude down there told me that people haven't been asking as much lately because they assume they are just not attainable, and they have been lasting in stock much longer. So maybe check out that location? Or just go into one store and get them to check the stock in the rest of the city. Beats the hell out of hanging out in the Apple store all day or going from place to place in a never ending search.

So is apple getting more stock tommorow? Wednesday?

funny when i chilled at my friends work for a good 2 hours, you cant even imagine how many phone calls she got for the iphone 4. I'm going to wing it and say the apple store will prob get some tomorrow, but not very many?

My Ride
    X7 40i, Cayenne S, 335i Cab

Originally posted by 240SX92
    Does the apple store get shipments in on weekends? Weekends are really the only time I can be up early in the morning and wait as I work during the week. So would it be worth it to go super early Saturday morning?
    They dont get stocks on weekends

6:55 right now, currently around 10-15 people camping out.

My Ride
    2017 Golf TSI

Originally posted by MilanoRedTeg
    Of course the rogers wireless I put my name down for only gets a 2 phone shipment!? Like wtf, who only gets 2 phones to sell when he has a list of 50 people waiting? I guess that's what I get for going to a rogers booth and not a store, I didn't figure it would matter that much but it does.
    I worked at rogers during the 3GS launch. Our store got 1 of each size for launch day, then only 2 more during the first week. We probably had 100+ people come in and ask about it every single day.

Supply of these things is fucked up.

I did my waiting in line for an iPhone 4 just so I could sell it and buy a Samsung Vibrant. After playing with both (and being a current iPhone 3G owner) I REALLY prefer the vibrant to the iPhone 4.
    Originally posted by Vagabond142
    Is the best game. Ever. In everness. It is more awesome than a robot caveman punching God in the dick. It is that awesome

My Ride
    2017 Golf TSI

Originally posted by RX_EVOLV

They dont get stocks on weekends
    They don't get SHIPMENTS on weekends, but Aaron said they hold a certain amount of stock for release on each saturday and sunday so that they can satisfy these people as well (Aaron the older guy who is a total fucking prick at the Apple store)
    Originally posted by Vagabond142
    Is the best game. Ever. In everness. It is more awesome than a robot caveman punching God in the dick. It is that awesome

Originally posted by CaptainReboot

It's 1-866-304-4248. It's a direct line, no stupid prompts to go through or anything.

The first time I called, it was the main line and then I went through the prompts and choose the "cancel" option, but I don't think that was retentions, as the lady did not budge on anything (unless I got got a bitch).

The person I spoke on on the retentions line was really nice.

Good luck.

BTW that direct line was great. The gentlemen I talked to was very thorough and friendly, the call lasted 12 minutes, and i'm now saving 26.50/month on my bill. The only trick now is to find a Rogers retailer who is selling iPhone4.... =(

My Ride
    2017 Q7, 2013 328 xDrive

^^ Good job. The reps are usually pretty good and they're really helpful. I'd recommend this to anybody even if you're not looking for an iPhone

My Ride
    240SX KA-T

Hey guys call quick to shawnessy future shop for telus iphone4, I was looking for rogers, too late, but as of 2 minutes ago there was a telus.

Page 14 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4 13 14 15 24 ... LastLast