Quantcast
Where to buy yellow H1 bulbs? - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Where to buy yellow H1 bulbs?

Default Where to buy yellow H1 bulbs?

So I know speedtech sells them but is there anywhere else in the city that does as well?

My Ride
    93 240sx SE, 17 Infiniti Q50S, 2008 Highlander

I am also looking for Yellow 1156 bulbs as well, sorry to thread hijack
    Originally posted by GTS Jeff
    You know those bored stay at home moms who's entire lives revolve around driving their kids to soccer, various cleaning accessories, and worrying about neighbourhood rapists? The kind of people that watch the View and go "uh huh..." Those unfulfilled people who try to fill the void in their empty lives by writing whiny letters to the editor complaining about shit that no one really cares about?

Well imagine if instead of writing that letter to the editor, she just posts on a car forum for car enthusiasts. That's Kritafo.

My Ride
    10' 4Runner SR5

Are you both looking for specific 2500K bulbs or just something fairly yellow for fogs?
    Ultracrepidarian

My Ride

Originally posted by msommers
    Are you both looking for specific 2500K bulbs or just something fairly yellow for fogs?
    Something fairly yellow, I bought some LED bulbs but they look orange when on, looking for a yellow coated 1156
    You know those bored stay at home moms who's entire lives revolve around driving their kids to soccer, various cleaning accessories, and worrying about neighbourhood rapists? The kind of people that watch the View and go "uh huh..." Those unfulfilled people who try to fill the void in their empty lives by writing whiny letters to the editor complaining about shit that no one really cares about?

Well imagine if instead of writing that letter to the editor, she just posts on a car forum for car enthusiasts. That's Kritafo.

Originally posted by dj_rice

Something fairly yellow, I bought some LED bulbs but they look orange when on, looking for a yellow coated 1156
    Same here looking for something really yellow.

I know speedtech sells, but IMO speedtech is a ripoff with unfriendly people so don't like dealing with them.

My Ride
    3.0TFSI

go to megazone on 16 ave and centre st NW inside the new asia mall. they might have some.

phone#: 230-0388

give them a call and ask so no need to drive down there

My Ride
    10' 4Runner SR5

I'll look around online. Maybe we can get a group buy as I'm looking to replace my stock H1 fogs with either 2500k yellows or 5000k whites.

I know there are a couple good bulb/LED dealers on a G35 forum. Would you guys be interested in doing a group buy, save a bit on shipping?

There are of course PIAAs which, are quite expensive, but seem to last longer and imo of higher quality than some of the other stuff on the market. $70-100/pair is steep still

I dealt with Speedtech awhile ago and was no impressed with their attitude, service or prices. This was probably 3-4 years ago, who knows if things have changed. Of course Autodream can probably get all this kinda stuff too.
    Last edited by msommers; 08-17-2010 at 10:20 AM.
    Ultracrepidarian

My Ride
    '21 F150 Lariat Nardo Grey

i ordered from suvlights.com back in the day.

My Ride
    10' 4Runner SR5

Found a place while searching on the G35 forum. Were 44% off for H1's. The Nokya's were highly rated on the forum so I trust they're pretty good. And for the price it's fine, they match my wattages too.

I took the liberty of ordering you a pair of Nokya Hyper Yellow H1's, Type_S1, and a pair for myself. Total was 32.89 USD w/ shipping so they'll prob be ~$40 CDN + duty/tax (if any).

Found here:
    http://www.automotivelightingusa.com...yper-yellow-h1

Don't feel obligated to buy them, I can sell them here if you don't want them. dj_rice, I wasn't sure if you wanted the 1156 bulbs as they were not on sale...
    Ultracrepidarian

My Ride

Found a place while searching on the G35 forum. Were 44% off for H1's. The Nokya's were highly rated on the forum so I trust they're pretty good. And for the price it's fine, they match my wattages too.

I took the liberty of ordering you a pair of Nokya Hyper Yellow H1's, Type_S1, and a pair for myself. Total was 32.89 USD w/ shipping so they'll prob be ~$40 CDN + duty/tax (if any).

Found here:
    http://www.automotivelightingusa.com...yper-yellow-h1

Don't feel obligated to buy them, I can sell them here if you don't want them. dj_rice, I wasn't sure if you wanted the 1156 bulbs as they were not on sale...
    I actually stumbled upon that site on Google but tried to call them and that # wasn't working, tried to email them and the link went dead, just wanted to make sure it was a legit company so I'll wait for yours to arrive before I Place an order
    Last edited by dj_rice; 08-18-2010 at 07:30 AM.

My Ride
    10' 4Runner SR5

I got an order confirmation, likely automated but still, the site seems to be quite active. I'll keep you updated.
    Ultracrepidarian

My Ride
    is not from this country

JDM
    tuner
    inc

My Ride
    10' 4Runner SR5

Lights came in today for anyone interested in the other pair. No GST or duty was charged.
    Ultracrepidarian

My Ride

Lights came in today for anyone interested in the other pair. No GST or duty was charged.

Awesome, placing my order tonite!

My Ride
    10' 4Runner SR5

I'd use them again if I needed to. Shipping was reasonable as opposed to eBay and I got order and shipping confirmation. No tracking kinda sucks.
    Ultracrepidarian

My Ride
    2002 Lexus GS430

i carry H1 Nokya Hyper Yellow for $30/pair, pm if your interested

i know the thread is a little old but if anyone uses the search button they can find me
    Last edited by talonboi; 09-16-2010 at 11:08 AM.
    Oliver

Originally posted by talonboi

i know the thread is a little old but if anyone uses the search button they can find me
    Easy to deal with and good price. +1

My Ride
    Slow Injected

Originally posted by talonboi

PM sent

My Ride
    10' 4Runner SR5

I don't know why you decided to do that, Type_S1, considering I had a new pair basically bought for you at 20/pair...lol.
    Ultracrepidarian

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Going to bump an ond thread to see if anyone has a good source of LED 1156 bulbs. My RV uses these for interior lights, and I'd love something that drew a bit less power.

The going rate online appears to be $17 a bulb, plus shipping. which isn't impressing me. Ebay has some sellers charging $12 a pair, with free shipping, which is more in my ballpark.

If I find a willing ebay seller I could look into a group buy. Anyone interested in that?
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast