Quantcast
so many 350Z's..... - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 49

Thread: so many 350Z's.....

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Southern California
    My Ride
    09 WRX Hatchback / 72 240z
    Posts
    2,624
    Rep Power
    20

    Talking so many 350Z's.....

    Man the new Z, i seen like over 30 of them at friday night just driving around. dam those are hot cars, i wish i could afford one. now i feel like beat the crap out of my 5 series.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Posts
    740
    Rep Power
    18

    Default Re: so many 350Z's.....

    Originally posted by Zephyr
    Man the new Z, i seen like over 30 of them at friday night just driving around. dam those are hot cars, i wish i could afford one. now i feel like beat the crap out of my 5 series.
    I haven't seen one 'driving' around yet. Just at the dealership. But I imagine there would be a lot more new and rare cars in California than Calgary
    I know you don't smoke weed. I know this. But I'm gonna git you high today. 'cause it's Friday, you ain't got no job, and you ain't got shit to do!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Southern California
    My Ride
    09 WRX Hatchback / 72 240z
    Posts
    2,624
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    yea around here, each corner there is a rich asian kid driving a expensive car........


    i'm asian but i'm not rich...boooooo

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Posts
    740
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Originally posted by Zephyr
    yea around here, each corner there is a rich asian kid driving a expensive car........


    i'm asian but i'm not rich...boooooo
    Yet you drive a 528i

    What part of California do you live in?

    I go down about once a year for a conference (E3) held at the Los Angeles Convention Center, but our main offices are in Irvine.
    I know you don't smoke weed. I know this. But I'm gonna git you high today. 'cause it's Friday, you ain't got no job, and you ain't got shit to do!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Southern California
    My Ride
    09 WRX Hatchback / 72 240z
    Posts
    2,624
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    irvine i am about 45 min drive away..... i live in basically a half rich asian and half rich white town.... some students in my high school come to school in new benz S classes... then we have cars being stolen on the parking lot....like two Audis so far...

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta
    Posts
    1,296
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Saw my first Z tonight on country hills. Damn that thing was sweet, not sure if it would be the car I'd buy if i had the coin but they are damn sweet lookin!
    You start with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Posts
    740
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Originally posted by 5.9 R/T
    Saw my first Z tonight on country hills. Damn that thing was sweet, not sure if it would be the car I'd buy if i had the coin but they are damn sweet lookin!
    Just imagine if they would bring the Supra back!

    That would be amazing. It would be:

    Lancer EVO VIII vs. WRX STi vs. 350Z vs. RX-8 vs. Supra

    It would be interesting as far as sale figures go as well as performance.
    I know you don't smoke weed. I know this. But I'm gonna git you high today. 'cause it's Friday, you ain't got no job, and you ain't got shit to do!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Southern California
    My Ride
    09 WRX Hatchback / 72 240z
    Posts
    2,624
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    they probably are...they have a concept all ready.....and a rumor CRX concept...

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta
    Posts
    1,296
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    MMM RX8. Now that is a car I can see myself driving.
    You start with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Posts
    740
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    RX-8 looks real nice. It even has those doors that open the opposite direction (I dont know what they are called). Plus it's a 4 seater unlike the 350Z.

    The back reminds me a lot of the older RX-7 models, looks real clean though, can't wait until they are released.

    Concept CRX and Concept Supra? Any pictures? I heard rumors of Supra but I thought they were all talk.
    I know you don't smoke weed. I know this. But I'm gonna git you high today. 'cause it's Friday, you ain't got no job, and you ain't got shit to do!

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Southern California
    My Ride
    09 WRX Hatchback / 72 240z
    Posts
    2,624
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Originally posted by Dope Dealer
    RX-8 looks real nice. It even has those doors that open the opposite direction (I dont know what they are called). Plus it's a 4 seater unlike the 350Z.

    The back reminds me a lot of the older RX-7 models, looks real clean though, can't wait until they are released.

    Concept CRX and Concept Supra? Any pictures? I heard rumors of Supra but I thought they were all talk.
    those are called sucide doors or freestyle doors...dont ask me y i just know...

    and i dont have pictures...i seen the supra one in a chinese porn mag, and the crx are rumors....the supra was displayed at europe car show i think it was germany

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Posts
    740
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Originally posted by Zephyr
    i seen the supra one in a chinese porn mag


    Originally posted by Zephyr
    those are called sucide doors or freestyle doors...dont ask me y i just know...
    My friend referred to them as Suicide doors as well and I thought he was just trying to be funny. I wasn't sure what the heck he was talking about, but I guess that is the correct term for them!
    I know you don't smoke weed. I know this. But I'm gonna git you high today. 'cause it's Friday, you ain't got no job, and you ain't got shit to do!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Southern California
    My Ride
    09 WRX Hatchback / 72 240z
    Posts
    2,624
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    i wasn't looking at the porn area in the mag...i was just looking at its car show coverage.....


    it was like "woah look at her headlights" then "wow look at the headlights on the supra"

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta
    Posts
    1,296
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Suicide doors got their name from back in the day when people would jump out of their cars when they're moving and get struck by them. Thats what I heard anyways, seems plausable at least.
    You start with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    YYC
    My Ride
    2 x E Class Benz
    Posts
    21,225
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    We raced a 350Z last night. They're not too quick.
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

  16. #16
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    07 Mazdaspeed 6, 89 Mustang LX
    Posts
    2,517
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Originally posted by 5.9 R/T
    Suicide doors got their name from back in the day when people would jump out of their cars when they're moving and get struck by them. Thats what I heard anyways, seems plausable at least.
    The explanation I heard was that they had a tendency to open up in a crash, and with the wonderous restraint technology in cars of the era (if they had seatbelts at all they were lap belts only) there was a very high rate of people being ejected from the cars and killed in relatively minor accidents.
    Drag racing is for fast cars. Solo 2 is for fast drivers.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    622
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Originally posted by Dope Dealer
    Concept CRX and Concept Supra? Any pictures? I heard rumors of Supra but I thought they were all talk.
    Same here but then I saw this recently... the RX7 shown seems to just be a derivative of the RX8 but the Supra is "new" and damn fugly if you ask me... :p

    Oh and there's a few more possible Supra concept pics here...
    http://www.newcelica.org/forums/show...threadid=30671
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by DSM Power; 09-01-2002 at 10:33 AM.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Southern California
    My Ride
    09 WRX Hatchback / 72 240z
    Posts
    2,624
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    i guess its not "top secret" no more

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Posts
    740
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Originally posted by rage2
    We raced a 350Z last night. They're not too quick.
    Were you in the SLK? Heh, If so, no wonder he got spanked!
    I know you don't smoke weed. I know this. But I'm gonna git you high today. 'cause it's Friday, you ain't got no job, and you ain't got shit to do!

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Posts
    740
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Originally posted by DSM Power


    Same here but then I saw this recently... the RX7 shown seems to just be a derivative of the RX8 but the Supra is "new" and damn fugly if you ask me... :p

    Oh and there's a few more possible Supra concept pics here...
    http://www.newcelica.org/forums/show...threadid=30671
    Supra doesnt look too bad (The orange concept one).

    The first RX-8 (RX-7 in the pic) in blue reminds me of a Corvette. Not sure why

    That 2004 concept looks awesome though!
    I know you don't smoke weed. I know this. But I'm gonna git you high today. 'cause it's Friday, you ain't got no job, and you ain't got shit to do!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. A few too many AWD clutch drops...

    By 5.9 R/T in forum Cars, Bikes, Machines
    Replies: 4
    Latest Threads: 07-04-2002, 03:53 AM
  2. How many times have you...

    By Mortimer Schnur in forum General
    Replies: 9
    Latest Threads: 06-27-2002, 11:25 PM
  3. 350Z looking good!

    By bol in forum Cars, Bikes, Machines
    Replies: 30
    Latest Threads: 06-24-2002, 06:42 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •