Quantcast
Graham_A_M!!!!! - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Graham_A_M!!!!!

Default Graham_A_M!!!!!

What a douche canoe hey? Fucking hate that guy....

But seriously, I work with him and need his phone number ASAP so I can get a hold of work. Fam emergencies when out in BC with no cellphone with your numbers is always fun.

Anyone who has his number could you please PM me it. Thanks!

My Ride
    Cup of Tea

266-1234

Originally posted by civicrider
    266-1234
    What's even the point of that post? It's not even funny. Oh haha I got the number for the police, sure got me.

Your about as cool as the guy who you just got introduced to at a party under the wrong name, only to tell you he was just fucking with you his name is actually this.

My Ride
    Acura TL, 2016 Yamaha FZ-07

I'm guessing it's a private company that you work for that's not listed in the phone book? Although you've probably already tried, but just in case, have you tried google to find your work number or his number?

If not, then I guess beyond is your only option.

My Ride
    Cup of Tea

Originally posted by Spoons

What's even the point of that post? It's not even funny. Oh haha I got the number for the police, sure got me.

Your about as cool as the guy who you just got introduced to at a party under the wrong name, only to tell you he was just fucking with you his name is actually this.
    aww calm down douche canoe

I figured you were this type of employee.

Originally posted by JordanAndrew
    I'm guessing it's a private company that you work for that's not listed in the phone book? Although you've probably already tried, but just in case, have you tried google to find your work number or his number?

If not, then I guess beyond is your only option.
    Yeah Supply Chain Management is a lovely company. The warehouse I work for with them isn't listed on their website, and I call the Calgary one that is listed and they don't know the number for the other one... A warehouse with over 300 people working at one time, and not one person knows the number.

I love my job. Family member died and I gaurantee when I do get a hold of them, they are going to expect me to skip the funeral for work.

Quasar, not too sure what you meant by that but don't really know how else I can handle this... Pull this secret red phone with a direct line out of my ass and call my boss? Shit happens and has no reflection on my work ethic.

I got two stars on Sunday for my work... Bam.
    Last edited by Spoons; 08-20-2010 at 12:25 PM.

Got it covered. Found the number through Millard Refrigeration. Not even the same company...