Quantcast
The Walking Dead (nothing but a big bitchfest by people who still watch) - Page 138 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 138 of 140 FirstFirst ... 128 137 138 139 ... LastLast
Results 2,741 to 2,760 of 2792

Thread: The Walking Dead (nothing but a big bitchfest by people who still watch)

My Ride
    Edge Sport, F-150 EcoBoost

I didn't even realize that was the season finale until I saw mention of it on its own FB page in my feed. What a steaming pile of garbage. I've been an apologist for this show for a long time...but I can't continue. I'm cutting the cord when my cable contract expires and ditching this show completely. It's sole purpose now is to retain their mid-40's bored housewife audience who think they're edgy by watching a "zombie" show.

I'm out.
    freshprince
    -Jan 2006-

There was definitely a big difference between the season 7 and season 6 finales. This time around there was way less tension. And no feeling of dread.

Season 7 was a lot of meh...

My Ride
    Model 3 Performance

Is anyone watching this show anymore? It's still the top rated show on television but I expect the viewer base is eroding.

My Ride
    2015 honda crv 2015 subaru sti sport

Originally posted by heavyD
    Is anyone watching this show anymore? It's still the top rated show on television but I expect the viewer base is eroding.
    I still watch it, not sure why hahahha
    Maybe cause I invested too much time into it.
    The weird thing was fear the walking dead season 2 was actually really good, better then the walking dead. But that's just my opinion hahaha
    The first one sucked

My Ride
    X5

Show officially sucks now. I thought there would be something interesting with the Negan stuff, but nothing. same old blah. Done with this show

Originally posted by 4doorj

The weird thing was fear the walking dead season 2 was actually really good, better then the walking dead. But that's just my opinion hahaha
    The first one sucked
    I'd say the 2nd half of the 2nd season is where FTWD really started picking up.

I still don't give a damn about ANY of the characters, which has been the show's primary problem all along IMO.

But that said at least they FINALLY killed off the most annoying character in the entire franchise (both shows), so that gives promise for season 3.

My Ride
    NC1

I still watch it just because i am committed but also agree that it's boring now.

My Ride
    NC1

I still watch it just because i am committed but also agree that it's boring now.

Last edited by Sugarphreak; 08-17-2019 at 05:25 PM.

this season was ridiculously boring. I wont bother with next season. The way they split the seasosn are stupid. Worst part this season were them preparing for war and then it was a 2 min fight scene...

My Ride
    Two from Freemont

My Ride
    '14 Taco

well those 5 minutes were more interesting then the entire last season...so does that mean we have to go through 16 episodes to get 18.75 seconds of action per episode?

My Ride
    Ford

more dying less crying. lets get this shit going. last season so boring.
    Street Tune
    446HP 536TQ W/6# Lower, 3.5 upper 16* and 16psi

My Ride
    NC1

Finally some shit going down lol amen last season was super boring

My Ride
    '14 Taco

Quote Originally Posted by max_boost View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Finally some shit going down lol amen last season was super boring

But I'm sure they could pull together a 5 minute montage from the previous season to make it seem super interesting and tense. My faith has fully wained

So this thread is almost dead...

Season premiere and no flood of discussion yet?

This season kick-off was so-so. Lots of "common, why don't they just......?!?" moments.

Has anyone else been staying current on Fear the Walking Dead? I really didn't like the first season and a half but found it really picking up by end of season 2. Season 3 was actually quite good and the season finale was fantastic!

FtWD's main handicap is still the relative lack of likeable characters. Hard for the viewer to care what happens to most of them. However that said the herd has really been thinned and most of the annoying and/or boring ones are gone now. What I think this show does have is better writing than TWD, and a better overall picture of what's happening to society at large during this apocalypse. Whereas TWD is mostly framed in a bubble/microcosm of the central characters' world.

My Ride
    Two from Freemont

The issue I see is that they have dragged the Negan story line on for way too long. We know they are going to defeat them. they always do.

Why do they waste time with flash forwards? Just fucking kill the guy and move on to the next nemesis.

My Ride
    '14 Taco

hah, didnt even know it was back on. I'm back on my routine of reading the review and then determining if i need to watch it. Still saving me at least an hour a week!

My Ride
    Nothing interesting anymore

Quote Originally Posted by benyl View Post
    The issue I see is that they have dragged the Negan story line on for way too long. We know they are going to defeat them. they always do.

Why do they waste time with flash forwards? Just fucking kill the guy and move on to the next nemesis.
    I think it's just setting up for the 2nd half of this season. In the comics Spoiler:
    after Negans group is defeated, the story jumps forward 5(?) years

My Ride
    Model 3 Performance

Quote Originally Posted by benyl View Post

Really that's the problem with the show. Once Negan is killed they will move on the next Governor/Negan character and the cycle repeats. Negan should have been killed off last season as I don't know if there's a huge appetite to sit though another season of the Rick vs Negan conflict (nose diving ratings seem to concur). The show has stagnated and IMO they need to make the zombies a threat again or introduce some sort of mutant infection. This is the first season I can remember when I didn't even care about watching the opener. If not for my wife dragging me to watch, it would probably be on my PVR with a bunch of other shows I have kind of got too bored to keep up.

Page 138 of 140 FirstFirst ... 128 137 138 139 ... LastLast