Quantcast
The Walking Dead (nothing but a big bitchfest by people who still watch) - Page 101 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 101 of 140 FirstFirst ... 91 100 101 102 111 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,020 of 2792

Thread: The Walking Dead (nothing but a big bitchfest by people who still watch)

My Ride
    STi

Originally posted by JordanEG6

Probably to leave him as bait for zombies. That's a horrible and slow death being eaten alive.
    I agree. I just wish they showed him being eaten alive or something. Would have been alot more satisfying to see after all the shit he pulled, and people he killed and got killed.

My Ride
    Altima Se-R

Originally posted by gatorade
    Didn't anybody find it troubling that the kids were capping people out?. Although in a manner of speaking it could be considered self defence, at the same time, I doubt the other group had any intention of harming any kids. However once they start strapping up and capping people out, they somewhat become legitimate targets.
    Troubling? Yes. But I suppose that's part of the point that in this world there's a sense of innocence that is lost and that everyone will have to do nasty things regardless of age. Basically, it's the counterpoint to when Herschel was trying to lure the zombies away from the sight of the kids before he killed them.

I finally agree that it was a great episode. I don't think Judith is dead, I think someone picked him up. One thing that I didn't like was how the lesbian chick was the only one who started having doubts during the standoff. Rick was basically as un-thief/murderer/asshole as he could possibly be, which opposes the entire story that the Governor portrayed him as. But still everyone kept going like Rick was the asshole of the entire confrontation.
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

My Ride
    Nothing interesting anymore

Originally posted by jsn
    I wonder if we get to see zombie governor come back for a third run at rick.

Probably to leave him as bait for zombies. That's a horrible and slow death being eaten alive.
    Originally posted by jsn

I agree. I just wish they showed him being eaten alive or something. Would have been alot more satisfying to see after all the shit he pulled, and people he killed and got killed.
    He was shot in the head by the little girls mom. Am I the only one who saw that part? lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by DonJuan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Came back to ogle 2Legit2Quit wife's buns...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kloubek View Post
    They're certainly big, but I don't know if they are the BEST I've tasted.

Originally posted by sexualbanana

I finally agree that it was a great episode. I don't think Judith is dead, I think someone picked him up. One thing that I didn't like was how the lesbian chick was the only one who started having doubts during the standoff. Rick was basically as un-thief/murderer/asshole as he could possibly be, which opposes the entire story that the Governor portrayed him as. But still everyone kept going like Rick was the asshole of the entire confrontation.
    Not to mention that group has only known the govenor for a few days, and as soon as he shows up their group starts dying suspiciously.
    Originally posted by Mibz
    She's already exhibiting signs of turning into my Mom, I need some sort of legal recourse if a full-blown transformation occurs.

My Ride
    Altima Se-R

Originally posted by Tik-Tok

He was shot in the head by the little girls mom. Am I the only one who saw that part? lol.
    I think JordanEG6 was talking about Michonne, though. The other 2 must've missed the part where Lilly kills him.

Anyone else finding that Maggie and Lilly look fairly similar?

Originally posted by Canucks3322

Nice, thanks, one of these I'll actually read the comics...
    Crazy. Ive read all the comics up until 17 but that was awhile ago and I've forgotten most of it. I should re-read them since I have a break coming up...

I thought the last episode was way better than the previous ones. I'm so glad they are out of the prison and the story can get moving again.

Has anyone read the novels? I've read the Road the Woodbury and The rise of the Governer and they also give a fair. It of background information to the tv series and the comics.
    Last edited by bleu; 12-03-2013 at 06:55 PM.

My Ride
    YH2/FK8

Troubling? Yes. But I suppose that's part of the point that in this world there's a sense of innocence that is lost and that everyone will have to do nasty things regardless of age. Basically, it's the counterpoint to when Herschel was trying to lure the zombies away from the sight of the kids before he killed them.
    Agreed. In a world where society is at it's wick's end and there is virtually very little humanity left, it's become cold, different and violent. I think the idea of showing the children firing guns is a symbol of that drastic change. Hell, even how Carl progresses in the story demonstrates how different the world has become as well.

I didn't like that part either, I found it odd that they didn't question the Governor's character the least bit, especially when he offed Herschel. But I thought maybe they had their mind set in taking the prison regardless, to protect themselves and their own.

I think JordanEG6 was talking about Michonne, though. The other 2 must've missed the part where Lilly kills him.

Anyone else finding that Maggie and Lilly look fairly similar?
    Yes I was.
    I was actually bummed that the mom shot the Governor. I wanted zombies to eat him up.
    SneakerFiles.com | Blog | Team AM Fam

1993 Honda Civic CX (B16A2) - 2002-2005
    1992 Honda Civic Si (K20A2) - 2006-2008
    2008 BMW 335i - 2008-2013
    2008 Honda Element EX AWD - 2013-Current
    2021 Honda Civic Type R LE - 2021-Current

My Ride
    1995 WRX STi

I didn't like that part either, I found it odd that they didn't question the Governor's character the least bit, especially when he offed Herschel. But I thought maybe they had their mind set in taking the prison regardless, to protect themselves and their own.
    I hate to draw upon tired cliches but...

You have to think; these people have been on the run for what? Over a year now? They barely get any sleep, barely get any nutrition. Their brains aren't nurtured with knowledge and learning, simply fear and survival. Combine that with a group/mob mentality (here comes the cliche)... Hitler had most of germany's support when he first started out, and well until the end.

My point being, if someone said "You have a choice; you either kill (as a last resort) or you DIE". What do you choose? Right now, sitting here on my laptop, I'd like to say I'd do the honorable thing. If it meant the difference between my girlfriend/friends/family living? Tough call. I'd like to think I'd be reasonable (Rick's offer was ridiculously reasonable, especially considering that the Governor had been and always would be a phsycopath).

At the end of the day, this was a GOOD episode. I honestly don't care too much for the 10+ minutes of shooting, I don't watch this show for that. But the episode as a whole was spot on for what this show should be about.

Spoilers but I lol'd

My Ride
    Forester STI

The big showdown.. to me it always felt like the Governor had a huge hardon about Rick, and Rick didnt really care one way or the other about him, was always a bit baffled about his obsession and mostly just wished he'd go away and bother someone else.

Also I think the "Brian" story arc was meant to feel like it'd played out over weeks or months, but the pacing gave the impression he just sorta showed up and took over in a day or two.

PS. Lucky I watch Talking Dead or I'd never know the woman who killed the Governor was called Lily. Or most of the characters names really
    The Lazymans Signature (tm)

My Ride
    Altima Se-R

Season resumes tonight I think

My Ride
    Ford

Originally posted by FixedGear
    Season resumes tonight I think
    yep back tonight. cant wait.
    walking dead then talking dead.
    Last edited by blairtruck; 02-09-2014 at 10:05 AM.
    Street Tune
    446HP 536TQ W/6# Lower, 3.5 upper 16* and 16psi

My Ride
    Saab 9-5

So far so good.
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/34/The_Smoking_Man_(X-Files).jpg

My Ride
    (maah raahde)

Next episode should be good.

This is about where I left off on the comics. I should catch up.

My Ride
    Nothing worth mentioning.

Carl almost got bit. I wish he did. I think it's his terrible acting that bothers me.
    Quote Originally Posted by JRSC00LUDE View Post
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post
    "Look at my small penis everyone,"

Originally posted by SJW
    Carl almost got bit. I wish he did. I think it's his terrible acting that bothers me.
    Haha, I agree. I cringed when he had his "IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT" monologue.

I did like Michonne's dream sequence. They should do more of that.

My Ride
    G6

Awesome episode last night! Need more like that. More zombies, less annoying people. Michonne is so bad ass.

My Ride
    Ford

great episode
    Street Tune
    446HP 536TQ W/6# Lower, 3.5 upper 16* and 16psi

My Ride
    STi

Pretty decent episode. Carl is a crybaby. I hope he gets bit.

Page 101 of 140 FirstFirst ... 91 100 101 102 111 ... LastLast