Quantcast
The Walking Dead (nothing but a big bitchfest by people who still watch) - Page 77 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 77 of 140 FirstFirst ... 67 76 77 78 87 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,540 of 2792

Thread: The Walking Dead (nothing but a big bitchfest by people who still watch)

My Ride
    SJ9

Why the fuck would the Governor leave the shoot out before everyone was dead ? That makes absolutely no fucking sense given the amount of work he put into the attack.

Originally posted by jsn
    Who cares? It's a thread to discuss the show. Of course you don't come to read this thread before watching the show. I always assume there's spoilers so I don't read it until I'm done watching.
    Likewise, I avoid all threads on shows until I'm up to date on the episodes.
    Originally posted by Mibz
    She's already exhibiting signs of turning into my Mom, I need some sort of legal recourse if a full-blown transformation occurs.

My Ride
    A vehicle or two

I was thoroughly confused over the fact Lori was a different person in ghost form. WTF was up with that?

I found this episode better than the last, but seriously - this show isn't nearly as good as it used to be.

And in the preview of the next episode, I sure hope the Governor was looking in a mirror because otherwise his injured eye changed from the right to the left. As many holes and mistakes as there are in this show, I'm sure it must have been a mirror.... something like that is just too bad of a fuckup for even them to make.

Originally posted by jsn
    Who cares? It's a thread to discuss the show. Of course you don't come to read this thread before watching the show. I always assume there's spoilers so I don't read it until I'm done watching.
    Agreed. I saw people were updating the thread but didn't read anything in here until today.
    Last edited by Kloubek; 02-18-2013 at 03:07 PM.

My Ride
    has lace's

Originally posted by Kloubek
    I was thoroughly confused over the fact Lori was a different person in ghost form. WTF was up with that?

I found this episode better than the last, but seriously - this show isn't nearly as good as it used to be.

And in the preview of the next episode, I sure hope the Governor was looking in a mirror because otherwise his injured eye changed from the right to the left. As many holes and mistakes as there are in this show, I'm sure it must have been a mirror.... something like that is just too bad of a fuckup for even them to make.

Agreed. I saw people were updating the thread but didn't read anything in here until today.
    Lori was the same person...?

My Ride
    The SHBARUS

The highlight for me was when the zombies were about to chomp on Rick. I knew it would be too good to be true.

A guy talking to an empty telephone and wandering off to look for a ghost should not last in a zombie apocalypse.

My Ride
    (maah raahde)

Originally posted by Kloubek
    I think you were watching a different show then. It was the same person.

My Ride
    Acura RSX Premium

Originally posted by Markll7
    Why the fuck would the Governor leave the shoot out before everyone was dead ? That makes absolutely no fucking sense given the amount of work he put into the attack.
    Did you see all the walkers going towards the prison?

maybe he left before he was overrun with walkers, considering that he was on the outskirts of the prison, meaning zombies would have to walk past him to get to the group.

He released zombies, there were piles of zombies coming, it signified the downfall of the prison, which was his goal.

My Ride
    A vehicle or two

Originally posted by D'z Nutz

I think you were watching a different show then. It was the same person.
    Well then I totally AM out to lunch. She looked totally different to me!

Carry on...

My Ride
    Nothing interesting anymore

So they can snipe a zombie from 100 yards with a handgun, but can't shoot a human with a high power rifle and scope, except the Governor, using his off hand to aim with because his right eye is gone, and gets a headshot.

LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by DonJuan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Came back to ogle 2Legit2Quit wife's buns...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kloubek View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They're certainly big, but I don't know if they are the BEST I've tasted.

this show just seems to be really slow paced and almost boring now

need more and less

Spoilers leaked for next episode to which you'll be disappointed.....or maybe not....but probably will

My Ride
    This and that.

Originally posted by Tik-Tok
    So they can snipe a zombie from 100 yards with a handgun, but can't shoot a human with a high power rifle and scope, except the Governor, using his off hand to aim with because his right eye is gone, and gets a headshot.

LOL.

I was so pissed at this! But I guess there's an argument to be made to the fact that it is harder to aim when you're getting shot at.

Originally posted by shakalaka

I was so pissed at this! But I guess there's an argument to be made to the fact that it is harder to aim when you're getting shot at.
    Yeah, bit more pressure when you're being shot at.

Latest Walking Dead comic actually summed it up pretty good. Abraham (Character not in the show) , Michonne and Rick are out scouting for another supposid local community and they're just slaughtering walkers and Rick says afterwards "What the hell are we doing..."

Then goes on about how their lives are killing these things and how comfortable/natural it is now.

Similar situation with the show, they've been shooting zombies for about a year and a half real time now. After that amount of time, it would become second nature. However getting shot at randomly when you're standing somewhere you perceive to be 'safe' would make you panic.
    Originally posted by Mibz
    She's already exhibiting signs of turning into my Mom, I need some sort of legal recourse if a full-blown transformation occurs.

Originally posted by Tik-Tok

LOL.
    That is the first thing I thought of LOL. Karl or the rest of them should have been able to have them all down with headshots in no time at all, given what has happened in every episode up until now in the entire series. I don't think I've ever seen them not headshot a zombie first try, even when they are almost being bit and their lives are very much in immediate danger. Even the governor with his one eye could flawlessly headshot that prisoner guy from that distance.

Ghost Lori might even be more annoying than alive-Lori.

Rick is super annoying now, and the blond girl is actually retarded.

I was also disappointed that buzz cut didn't get taken out in the gun fight.

These last 2 episodes have been 0/10 for me. I hope it picks up.

My Ride
    Two from Freemont

Yeah, I might have to stop watching this show. It is getting lame fast. I hope Game of Thrones comes back sooner.

My Ride
    (maah raahde)

Originally posted by Mitsu3000gt

That is the first thing I thought of LOL. Karl or the rest of them should have been able to have them all down with headshots in no time at all, given what has happened in every episode up until now in the entire series. I don't think I've ever seen them not headshot a zombie first try, even when they are almost being bit and their lives are very much in immediate danger. Even the governor with his one eye could flawlessly headshot that prisoner guy from that distance.

Ghost Lori might even be more annoying than alive-Lori.

Rick is super annoying now, and the blond girl is actually retarded.

I was also disappointed that buzz cut didn't get taken out in the gun fight.

These last 2 episodes have been 0/10 for me. I hope it picks up.
    Serious question: why do you watch the show if you hate it so much?

My Ride
    Exploded.

Maggie.

I loved season 1, and some of season 2 (first half) was pretty good. So far, it's not working for me though. If it doesn't improve I will definitely stop watching. What used to be a cool show about surviving zombies on the run is now like a strange soap opera riddled with glaring inconsistencies.

IMO the story in general is not nearly as interesting as it originally was. I keep watching it because I've already invested a lot of time in the series, so I really hope it picks up. The end of season 2 part 1 got better toward the end. If season 2 stays as-is, I would probably stop watching come season 3.

Every show has it's low points, so I feel like I should give it a chance to redeem itself (IMO of course).

My Ride
    Two from Freemont

Originally posted by flipstah

Maggie.
    This and besides Top Gear, what is there to watch on Sundays?

My Ride
    Silverado

Originally posted by Mitsu3000gt

IMO the story in general is not nearly as interesting as it originally was. I keep watching it because I've already invested a lot of time in the series, so I really hope it picks up. The end of season 2 part 1 got better toward the end. If season 2 stays as-is, I would probably stop watching come season 3.

Every show has it's low points, so I feel like I should give it a chance to redeem itself (IMO of course).
    ummm it's in season 3 at the moment.

the only part of the show i havent really enjoyed is the rick going crazy part. you guys still bitch about the gun play every week. here is an idea; stop watching. or maybe read te comics instead

Page 77 of 140 FirstFirst ... 67 76 77 78 87 ... LastLast