Quantcast
The Walking Dead (nothing but a big bitchfest by people who still watch) - Page 100 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 100 of 140 FirstFirst ... 90 99 100 101 110 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 2,000 of 2792

Thread: The Walking Dead (nothing but a big bitchfest by people who still watch)

Last episode sucked predictably.

Guv'ner kills buddy's brother, and then asks him to forgive and forget and team up?

Anyone with a sibling knows that's not how it works.

Howabout the camp of 15 armed folks that get killed 1/2K away in 10 minutes, but no one seems to hear anything in the otherwise quiet forest?

Huh?

The zombies are about the most plausible part of this show.
    Last edited by LollerBrader; 11-28-2013 at 11:08 PM.

Originally posted by LollerBrader
    Last episode sucked predictably.

Guv'ner kills buddy's brother, and then asks him to forgive and forget and team up?

Anyone with a sibling knows that's not how it works.

Howabout the camp of 15 armed folks that get killed 1/2K away in 10 minutes, but no one seems to hear anything in the otherwise quiet forest?

Huh?

The zombies are about the most plausible part of this show.
    That was one thing that bugged me, how could an entire camp get massacred and the guys who were just there (within walking distance) didn't hear a thing? No gunfire or screams?
    Originally posted by Mibz
    She's already exhibiting signs of turning into my Mom, I need some sort of legal recourse if a full-blown transformation occurs.

My Ride
    Two from Freemont

Originally posted by 403Gemini

That was one thing that bugged me, how could an entire camp get massacred and the guys who were just there (within walking distance) didn't hear a thing? No gunfire or screams?
    because TV show.

My Ride
    Forester STI

You'll go nuts letting things in this show bug you..

Rick & friends can barely keep the hordes of walkers out even with a rigorous fence-stabbing routine, yet a camp of tents with 3 strips of razor wire seems to get along fine. Hell, Camp Trailer Park doesnt have anything and is pretty fine.
    Why does everything seem to be within convenient distance of the prison, yet Governor didnt know about it when he ran Woodbury? Or about Rick's home town with its treasure trove of firearms?
    How did Governor not become zombie snacks in his tent at night for the past however long? Must be walker proof nylon looking at the number of successful survivors just tenting in the woods.
    Why did that walker laying on the side of the road not try to chow down on the pack of dogs which were chowing down on it?
    Where do the bullets/gas/food come from? Scarce commodities when it suits the plot, plentiful when it doesn't.

Most importantly.. why isn't Carl dead yet?
    The Lazymans Signature (tm)

What I don't get is why they just don't make a perimeter with the soil dug in, with only one or two entrances, both controlled by a gate. It's not like zombies are capable of building ladders or siege equipment, the only way they'll get in is through the gates, and the other ones who fall in the soil can be dealt with easily.
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

My Ride
    Nissan 200SX

The mechanics of this show are laughable. Ever since the first season... like many have said on here before... you have to just let the mechanics go and make up your own rational... it's the only way you're going to get any enjoyment out of it.

My Ride
    STi

Yea I stopped caring about realism and common sense a long time ago. There's no such thing in this show. Great episode this week though. Spoiler:
    it'll be more exciting now that they're not playing house in the prison anymore. I wonder if we get to see zombie governor come back for a third run at rick. Third time's a charm.

My Ride
    Silverado

So long prison!

Not surprised the thread is quiet after a good episode. It is a bitchfest after all.

My Ride
    rally pig

^haha no kidding, that or maybe those that complained have stopped watching the show.

glad that the prison\governor story is finally done.

out of curiosity but Spoiler:
    did Herschel get killed by the Governor on the comics as well?

What a great episode. I love how they are going back to the comic. Great move by Scott Gimple. I love this show because of the comic and I am happy to see it play out in the show.

Spoiler:

Tyreese is the one that gets beheaded on the comic.
    I didn't think they had it in them to kill Judith.

My Ride
    G6

Finally a great episode.

Spoiler:
    I'm really sad to see Herschel get killed though.

Originally posted by gatorade
    What I don't get is why they just don't make a perimeter with the soil dug in, with only one or two entrances, both controlled by a gate. It's not like zombies are capable of building ladders or siege equipment, the only way they'll get in is through the gates, and the other ones who fall in the soil can be dealt with easily.
    My guess is removing walkers from a ditch would be more difficult than just clearing bodies on even ground. Plus when the accumulate in the ditch, it would just be some World War Z ladder shit though you are right, maybe a ditch full of walkers would be better than a pile up at the fence.

My Ride
    Edge Sport, F-150 EcoBoost

Now THAT was an episode! I think they saved all the good parts of the first half of the season and stuffed them into this one.

Thats why this show is funny. It'll go 4-5 episodes where I question why i even watch it. Then something like this happens and it totally redeems itself. Too bad they only bust these episodes out for the mid-season and season finale's.

I like how Rick didn't back down at the Governor's demands to claim the prison.

It'll be interesting to see how/if they all regroup after this.
    freshprince
    -Jan 2006-

Anyone see the preview for next episode with Carl, they said it's an important scene the comics. I wanna know why lol

I thought Kirkman just said it follows the comic page for page. It's not exactly a important scene but it was a intense/emotional scene that im sure comic geeks are awaiting anxiously.

http://imgur.com/a/mzkIM

Originally posted by Canucks3322
    Anyone see the preview for next episode with Carl, they said it's an important scene the comics. I wanna know why lol
    I know the scene, straight out of the comics but I wouldn't say it was an important scene though.

My Ride
    STi

Originally posted by freshprince1
    Now THAT was an episode! I think they saved all the good parts of the first half of the season and stuffed them into this one.

Thats why this show is funny. It'll go 4-5 episodes where I question why i even watch it. Then something like this happens and it totally redeems itself. Too bad they only bust these episodes out for the mid-season and season finale's.
    This. I almost quit watching after the first few episodes, but I hate quitting a show half way. The last episode was great. I thought the governor would die more brutally though. Surprised Michone just stabbed him in the stomach and left him.

My Ride
    YH2/FK8

Originally posted by jsn

This. I almost quit watching after the first few episodes, but I hate quitting a show half way. The last episode was great. I thought the governor would die more brutally though. Surprised Michone just stabbed him in the stomach and left him.
    Probably to leave him as bait for zombies. That's a horrible and slow death being eaten alive.
    SneakerFiles.com | Blog | Team AM Fam

1993 Honda Civic CX (B16A2) - 2002-2005
    1992 Honda Civic Si (K20A2) - 2006-2008
    2008 BMW 335i - 2008-2013
    2008 Honda Element EX AWD - 2013-Current
    2021 Honda Civic Type R LE - 2021-Current

Originally posted by eiysa101
    I thought Kirkman just said it follows the comic page for page. It's not exactly a important scene but it was a intense/emotional scene that im sure comic geeks are awaiting anxiously.

http://imgur.com/a/mzkIM
    Nice, thanks, one of these I'll actually read the comics...

Didn't anybody find it troubling that the kids were capping people out?. Although in a manner of speaking it could be considered self defence, at the same time, I doubt the other group had any intention of harming any kids. However once they start strapping up and capping people out, they somewhat become legitimate targets.
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

Page 100 of 140 FirstFirst ... 90 99 100 101 110 ... LastLast