Quantcast
The Walking Dead (nothing but a big bitchfest by people who still watch) - Page 110 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 110 of 140 FirstFirst ... 100 109 110 111 120 ... LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,200 of 2792

Thread: The Walking Dead (nothing but a big bitchfest by people who still watch)

Originally posted by DJ Lazy
    I'm still trying to figure out if Rick's plan along was to make it appear like he and the others were leaving for the night so he could silently ambush them inside the church, or if they actually made it to the school, realized no one was there and got back just in time to save everyone. I'm thinking its the first though.

What happened in the first 10mins? I missed it... Curious how Bob ended up on the front lawn of the church.
    They talked about eating him then he started laughing and showed his bite mark and told them they were eating tainted meat. Then you see him get thrown onto the church lawn later.

My Ride
    2015 VW GTI

Thanks!

My Ride
    A vehicle or two

The cannibals made it into the church pretty quickly and easily. Odd, considering the priest said there were full families trying to get in when shit went down and he locked them out.

That same door was really creaky as well, but somehow when Rick and friends came back, they managed to open it like ninjas.

I find issues like this is what really reduces the experience for me. So many inconsistencies. But then, as has been pointed out early in this thread, it's a show about zombies... which is pretty improbable in itself.

My gf caught this and I thought it was great. . Tyrese didn't end up killing the guy who threatened to break Judiths neck in the house he let him go he forgave him. ...I think Maggie and Glenn are actually relieved to leave Rick after seeing how scary he's become. ..

My Ride
    Nothing interesting anymore

Originally posted by Canucks3322
    My gf caught this and I thought it was great. . Tyrese didn't end up killing the guy who threatened to break Judiths neck in the house he let him go he forgave him.
    Said the same thing to the wife while watching. It was dark, but you could tell it was him, and he had a facefull of black eye. Though Tyrese never did say he killed the guy, he just stopped Carol from going in the cabin and said "He took care of it"

My gf caught this and I thought it was great. . Tyrese didn't end up killing the guy who threatened to break Judiths neck in the house he let him go he forgave him. ...I think Maggie and Glenn are actually relieved to leave Rick after seeing how scary he's become. ..
    Although maybe Bob talking to rick may have changed his heart a little? Did seem like he took it to heart what Bob said about him being a good man and taking him in. Could possible make him not write off humanity as quickly.

Well Tyrese was the one preaching forgiveness to Sasha... and also the guy didn't want to put his gun down and Garret said we don't have a choice and he said ya we do meaning he beloved they didn't have it in them to kill him based on Tyrese letting him go. ... thought it was great the writers put this in.

My Ride
    19 Jeep Wrangler, 20 Hyundai Palisade

Well Tyrese was the one preaching forgiveness to Sasha... and also the guy didn't want to put his gun down and Garret said we don't have a choice and he said ya we do meaning he beloved they didn't have it in them to kill him based on Tyrese letting him go. ... thought it was great the writers put this in.
    Actor playing Tyrese said on Talking Dead that his character thought he finished him off.

My Ride
    G6

Originally posted by Kloubek
    The cannibals made it into the church pretty quickly and easily. Odd, considering the priest said there were full families trying to get in when shit went down and he locked them out.
    That was Rick's trap... Rick then quickly applied oil to the lock to prevent it from squeaking... ovbiously.

Yeah I was pretty sure Tyrese killed that other guy. Did not undertand why he was alive. Also unbruised I think.

My Ride
    Nothing interesting anymore

Originally posted by Feruk
    Also unbruised I think.
    No, he obviously had a huge welt on his eye when he said they "did have a choice", that's when it clicked in that it was that guy (for me)

My Ride
    The SHBARUS

How does cannibalism work in a group anyway? How do you know if you are the next meal or not? Not bathing, smearing shit all over your body?

My Ride
    Unit 91 come in 91

Originally posted by Tik-Tok

No, he obviously had a huge welt on his eye when he said they "did have a choice", that's when it clicked in that it was that guy (for me)
    Really? You didn't notice him while they were eating bobs leg at the end of episode 2 around the fire? I was surprised he was still alive

My Ride
    Unit 91 come in 91

Well this episode suckedn

Wasn't that bad, nice to know where Beth has been and the shit she's gone through and adding another bunch of characters to hate and also new scenery. I hate that we have to wait for two weeks to continue the hospital arc though with the next episode probably spilling the beans on Eugene

My Ride
    (maah raahde)

I kept expecting all those new characters to turn on her like they were testing her as a group.

My Ride
    Saab 9-5

I think Beth has turned into a mini Rick to bad she never got a chance to use those scissors.
    I give the episode 4 razzberries.
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/34/The_Smoking_Man_(X-Files).jpg

My Ride
    Saab 9-5

I think Beth has turned into a mini Rick to bad she never got a chance to use those scissors.
    I give the episode 4 razzberries.
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/34/The_Smoking_Man_(X-Files).jpg

My Ride
    2015 VW GTI

Bit of a snoozer episode. Was really expecting it to end where last weeks ended.. guess we gotta wait awhile longer.

So are the people at the hospital good people or bad people? Am still confused.. lol

I would say bad. They kidnap people and guilt them into "paying them back" and only choose those who will give in to their system. No way Beth blacked out during her last scene with Daryl, probably just slap jacked over the head and brought back as a sex slave. Doans sees it as what needs to be done before being "saved" but they are trying to bring back slavery

This was touched on when Everyone Hates Chris said they could only choose him or his dad when saving them. Chris/Noah was the scrawnier one so they choose Geoffry rather than Django.

Page 110 of 140 FirstFirst ... 100 109 110 111 120 ... LastLast