Quantcast
What should I do regarding accident? - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: What should I do regarding accident?

My Ride
    '21 F150 PowerBoost

Default What should I do regarding accident?

Here goes:

As some of you know, I was involved in a traffic accident last Tuesday (week ago). I was taken from the scene by ambulance to the hospital. My parents picked up my truck from the scene and got it home.

Now, my problem is, I can't get ahold of the investigating officer. He is from district 5, and I have tried to call him multiple times, and left 4 voice mails for him. I have not heard a peep from him at all. I need to get case numbers and file a report for the accident I would imagine.

So, what do I do now? Obviously he is doing other things, and probably busy, but how long should I be waiting here? What are my options? What would Jesus do?
    Boosted life tip #329
    Girlfriends cost money
    Turbos cost money
    Both make whining noises
    Make the smart choice.

Originally posted by Mibz
    Always a fucking awful experience seeing spikers. Extra awful when he laps me.

My Ride
    X5D, Fiesta ST

Might be best to go into the District 5 main office and speak to someone and get their opinions.

My Ride
    4x4

Yeah, you'll probably have to camp out at the district office; speak to the desk sarge - he should be able to get you copies of the needed documents.

BTW - don't forget to submit the million dollar beyond movers bill

My Ride
    Sausage Wagon

Default Re: What should I do regarding accident?

Originally posted by spikers
    Here goes:

As some of you know, I was involved in a traffic accident last Tuesday (week ago). I was taken from the scene by ambulance to the hospital. My parents picked up my truck from the scene and got it home.

Now, my problem is, I can't get ahold of the investigating officer. He is from district 5, and I have tried to call him multiple times, and left 4 voice mails for him. I have not heard a peep from him at all. I need to get case numbers and file a report for the accident I would imagine.

So, what do I do now? Obviously he is doing other things, and probably busy, but how long should I be waiting here? What are my options? What would Jesus do?
    Not kidding at all here: Be the biggest fucking menace in the world. You can possibly get your case number by phoning the district office, too. Be on his case. Email the shit out of him.

Originally posted by teamPRO

howbout suck my black kettle...

My Ride
    4 doors, 4 cylinders

Go to the 5 District office... tell them what happened, they'll need date, time and location of the accident in order to search it on the system, then they should be able to at least give you the case number.

Unfortunately, only the investigating officer will be able to give you the necessary paperwork, because he probably filled out the forms by hand if he did it on scene, so only he will have the copies of it.
    Just because it happened to you, doesn't make it interesting.

My Ride
    2003 VW Jetta 1.8T Wolfsburg

Since Jesus forgives everyone, he would forgive you for driving a truck, then he would tell you to go to the District 5 office and tell your story.

My Ride
    Hemi, ZX6R

He just might not be working. Forget what kind of shift rotation cps is on now, but he might be on quite the stint off.

My Ride
    public transit

just go to district office give them your DL they be able to find your file.

My Ride
    '21 F150 PowerBoost

Originally posted by ryder_23
    He just might not be working. Forget what kind of shift rotation cps is on now, but he might be on quite the stint off.
    nope, he is working, and have verified his shifts. he is just refusing to return my calls.
    Boosted life tip #329
    Girlfriends cost money
    Turbos cost money
    Both make whining noises
    Make the smart choice.

Originally posted by Mibz
    Always a fucking awful experience seeing spikers. Extra awful when he laps me.

My Ride
    Sierra, RDX

Go and raise shit in the district office, talk to the sergeant. Keep emailing him and calling him, you are bound to catch him in the office sooner or later. I would try earlier in the day or mid afternoon if he is working days.
    See Crank. See Crank Walk. Walk Crank Walk.