Quantcast
World Idol. - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: World Idol.

My Ride
    09 WRX Hatchback / 72 240z

Question World Idol.

Wow, I'm actually watching this. Now it's the battle of the countries, talent style.

I can't believe this stuff is still dragging on, and in January the states is going to have American Idol 3..................

My Ride
    NC1

Why watch?! Kelly Clarkson is going to win anyway!!! The Americans always win!!!
    Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

My Ride

and maybe the canadians come in second? or austrailians? the australian singer looks like a woman.....a fat headed woman..

My Ride
    DC4, CB750, CB360t

I just hate how they milk these thing. These shows are just getting so dry now.

My Ride
    '10 RX350 & '08 e90 335i

That was pretty crappy, I think the afro will take it, if not kelly clarkson.
    Autosignature

My Ride
    1990 300ZX GS body w/ 1993 JDM VG30DETT front clip

the whole things jus gone overboard IMO

My Ride
    240sx

the american judge is a dumbass and the american arrogance shines through yet again.

My Ride
    '10 RX350 & '08 e90 335i

Originally posted by rogue
    the american judge is a dumbass and the american arrogance shines through yet again.
    I though the Canadian judge was also a jackass.

My Ride

My Ride
    240sx

i am sorry but i back the americans every time but he is just a total ass. The american judge said our singer was mediocre and when the dumbass canadian judge replicated his feeling about kelly the american dug into him and then said all the other singers were donkeys to horses and she is the horse. THE OTHER SINGERS DIDNT EVEN PERFORM YET. What an assssssssss.

My Ride

i am sorry but i back the americans every time but he is just a total ass. The american judge said our singer was mediocre and when the dumbass canadian judge replicated his feeling about kelly the american dug into him and then said all the other singers were donkeys to horses and she is the horse. THE OTHER SINGERS DIDNT EVEN PERFORM YET. What an assssssssss.
    the canadian dude did kinda suck.......... well i cant do better but compared to others he did sucked

My Ride
    E36///M3

i hate kelly, shes a chubby biatch who makes remixes out of other ppls songs
    Introduce your heart to your throat.

My Ride
    240sx

he didnt suck compared to the others the american BITCH judge was the only one to put him down. AMERICAN ARROGANCE this is why people hate americans. I try to defend them but they just do stupid stupid shit so screw em.

polland = BITCH

My Ride

he didnt suck compared to the others the american BITCH judge was the only one to put him down. AMERICAN ARROGANCE this is why people hate americans. I try to defend them but they just do stupid stupid shit so screw em.
    not all americans r like that u know. its people like you that create so much friction between nations. if i acted like you then i assume that everyone on this forum plays hockey.

My Ride
    240sx

actually i am not usually like this but i am seeing way to much arrogance and i am getting annoyed and losing my patience. I still stand by america on some of their views and decisions but on a case by case basis americans are dumbasses and i can say that i have been to 15 states met many americans and took part in exchanges. They know NOTHING about the rest of the world they DO NOT care to learn about the rest of the world and they think they are BETTER then the rest of the world. I also took part in exchanges with the British and they are very knowlegdable about world events and the rest of the world and cultures which leads me to believe that on a whole americans are stupid.

My Ride
    NC1

I don't know about the other contestants but I don't think Ryan Malcolm is that great of a singer.......
    Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

The last guy, the one that sang the U2 song, beautiful day was the best hands down..it is too bad he looks, as one of the judges said, like a Hobbit.

He killed EVERY performance there, including that NO talent Kelly Clarkson...

What sucked was the Arabic chick from Jordan, everyone else sang in english including poland and sweden etc, but she sand Arabic so no one will really vote for her as they don't understand the style of vocalisation required. She sang quite well but I am one of the few that would know good arabic from bad...embarassing for those of us from the Middle East, why not just suck it up and sing like the rest so you at least have a chance?

the arabic girl was good.

best looking chick, even with the extra meat on her lol

I thought that polish chick's head was on a hinge or something... biggest mouth ever.

My Ride

actually i am not usually like this but i am seeing way to much arrogance and i am getting annoyed and losing my patience. I still stand by america on some of their views and decisions but on a case by case basis americans are dumbasses and i can say that i have been to 15 states met many americans and took part in exchanges. They know NOTHING about the rest of the world they DO NOT care to learn about the rest of the world and they think they are BETTER then the rest of the world. I also took part in exchanges with the British and they are very knowlegdable about world events and the rest of the world and cultures which leads me to believe that on a whole americans are stupid.
    u need to visit states in the union that actually are part of the modern world........ did u go to montana? lousiana? or any of those "hill billy yeeehaawww im gonna marry my cousin" states? you cant assume that one single group of people are all dumb, if you do, ur no different from racists groups that believe that a certain type is all bad because they met a few ppl from that group.

Open your eyes, there really isn't a "true American" america is mixed with EVERYTHING, thus to call them all dumb, means ur calling everyone else dumb as well..

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast