Quantcast
Flames Season Ticket Holder - Jason Fillion scams me out of $3K+ - BEYOND CSI HELP - Page 4 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Flames Season Ticket Holder - Jason Fillion scams me out of $3K+ - BEYOND CSI HELP

My Ride
    18 Model S, 20 Macan S, 67 Camaro & 11 SLS

I might be wrong, but really hope the OP isn't getting a soft spot for this guy and his "stories". Who gives a sweet fuck... dude ripped you off and I honestly believe had it not been for the Beyond CSI powers, this guy would keep ignoring you. He's only doing something now because he's going to be forced to do something. Don't let up for one second, don't give this guy a week... tell him you want your fucking money NOW. I'd be asking for interest if I were you.

Last edited by Rat Fink; 12-04-2020 at 09:14 PM.
    Thanks for the 14 years of LOLs. Govern yourselves accordingly and avoid uppercut reactions!

My Ride
    is Invisible

Rat Fink u want to disclose the persons name that you mentioned in ur post? Ive met quite a similar person and want to know if its the same dumbass. Just the first name is fine.

OP, Make him pay you TOMORROW. Not the next day or a week down the road. Aint the time to play around, call him and let him know. Its either 3K in cash, or you will be over with the cops in an hour.

When he does give you the money, make sure the cops charge him with fraud.

Take this to the police immediately with his emails and all his information. Have complete printed copies and all documentation in order. He will be arrested right away and you will be getting your money back a lot sooner. He's just buying time so he can gtfo of where he lives now and change ALL numbers.

Don't be a complete idiot OP....go to the cops in the morning.

I don't think it needs to be repeated, but document everything and start building a case. Honestly, you fucked up by even giving him a chance to explain himself. If he was really dealing with tough times, he could've been a man and atleast met up in person with you or gave you a small payment or something to show he's serious about his debt. Sinse he didn't, and he got away with a shitty email he probably typed while laughing, I doubt you'll see a penny. He strung you along for more than a month, and you didn't do anything when he finally got in touch with you, so why wouldn't he keep stringing you along?
    at the idiots posting a picture of a grown man's wife chopped to look like an ogre in a thread where 1000+ people will see it. The guy is a loser, but show some fuckin respect. It's his fuckin wife.

My Ride
    Edge Sport, F-150 EcoBoost

Originally posted by Rat Fink
    I once rented out my basement to a guy who had a hard up story. I thought I was being the nice guy. It turned out he was a free-loading schizophrenic alcoholic on AISH with an abusive past and a bunch of hells angels and drug dealing friends. After my first hand experience with bottom of the barrel gutter trash I have learned the following:

All low-life trash have a sob story to whip out at any time to justify why they are being low-life trash.
    QFT. So very true my friend.

Was his name Eric, by any chance? Short white guy that walks with a limp?

Back on topic, OP, this guy is selling you a story. If he was so hard up he'd sell his Armada and other assets. It sounds like he's scamming his way through some hard times. We all have hard times, but does that make it right to blatantly steal from other people? Remember, you were getting NOTHING from this guy until this story was exposed on the internet.

I've been taken by people with a sob story before and I regret it.
    Last edited by freshprince1; 09-28-2010 at 08:52 AM.
    freshprince
    -Jan 2006-

My Ride
    Depends on the day

We should have a meet Saturday @ Jason Fillion's so you can request your money back.
    We will be there just for your safety, you know so we could phone the police.
    Last edited by kvg; 09-29-2010 at 05:11 PM.

My Ride
    Nothing interesting anymore

Originally posted by habshabs

His next email a couple of hrs later was a little testier... he claims that my "BLOG friends" have been sending him and his family death threats (I hope not) and he threatens to report me to my employer and the media... pffff

Reporter: "So what exactly is happening to you?"
    Him: "Well I stole $3000 from this guy, and now he's pissed off and his friends are threatening me..."

Quote Originally Posted by DonJuan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Came back to ogle 2Legit2Quit wife's buns...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kloubek View Post
    They're certainly big, but I don't know if they are the BEST I've tasted.

My Ride
    08 550i 6mt

I may have been misunderstood by my last post as I am by no means getting 'soft'... all I meant was this clown's story would make a good movie with all the apparent bad things that have happened to him... a little too good to be true if you ask me.

I woke up this morning to two more long rambling emails from him stating that I have ruined his life by posting my story etc etc etc... they are getting rather tiresome. I have decided not to respond to anymore emails from him... the truth doesn't lie - he dodged me for a month because he is too busy and then within a day of this thread, I get 4 long rambling emails from him that clearly took him a couple of hours to write. He has started to get rather threatening and has pleaded with me to take this down, but that is not going to get my cash back any sooner... so I will lie in wait till Wednesday till a mystery man he tells me about who is helping him out flies back overseas (wtf) and he may be able to get me my cash.... If not, I will post all his ridiculous responses.

As for the cops, I had already given them his address that was previously posted... so I don't really have any more information to give them at this time

I may have been misunderstood by my last post as I am by no means getting 'soft'... all I meant was this clown's story would make a good movie with all the apparent bad things that have happened to him... a little too good to be true if you ask me.

I woke up this morning to two more long rambling emails from him stating that I have ruined his life by posting my story etc etc etc... they are getting rather tiresome. I have decided not to respond to anymore emails from him... the truth doesn't lie - he dodged me for a month because he is too busy and then within a day of this thread, I get 4 long rambling emails from him that clearly took him a couple of hours to write. He has started to get rather threatening and has pleaded with me to take this down, but that is not going to get my cash back any sooner... so I will lie in wait till Wednesday till a mystery man he tells me about who is helping him out flies back overseas (wtf) and he may be able to get me my cash.... If not, I will post all his ridiculous responses.

As for the cops, I had already given them his address that was previously posted... so I don't really have any more information to give them at this time
    How about the emails admitting to you that he essentially scammed you out of your money. It was all just speculation until he admited guilt. Now the cops may have something more concrete to charge him with.

My Ride
    Nothing interesting anymore

... has pleaded with me to take this down, but that is not going to get my cash back any sooner... s
    Just email him one more time, saying it will be the last. The thread comes down, when you have the cash in your hand. Simple as that.
    Quote Originally Posted by DonJuan View Post
    Came back to ogle 2Legit2Quit wife's buns...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kloubek View Post
    They're certainly big, but I don't know if they are the BEST I've tasted.

My Ride
    All made in Japan.

His problems are not your problems, give him no extra time, start legal steps to getting your cash back as there are no doubt others in the same position who are getting ahead of you in line. He is a scammer, a liar and needs to be dealt with as such. You are a fool if you allow even one inch on this, it is you who is out cash and time on this issue. Grow a pair and do not let this prick push you around, you have no reason to treat this as anything other than what it is. You were played, are being played and are encouraging further abuse by not taking a firm legal stand.

My Ride
    08 550i 6mt

Originally posted by spike98

How about the emails admitting to you that he essentially scammed you out of your money. It was all just speculation until he admited guilt. Now the cops may have something more concrete to charge him with.

I already had a signed agreement with him and a cancelled check going to his account so that is proof enough when he didn't deliver on the tickets. He is adamant that he did not scam me so he has really not admitted guilt.... he always planned to make due on his debt... yeah right

My Ride
    08 550i 6mt

Originally posted by Tik-Tok

Just email him one more time, saying it will be the last. The thread comes down, when you have the cash in your hand. Simple as that.
    I have already said that in my last two responses to him and am not responding back anymore... tomorrow is the deadline and if that doesn't happen, I'm filing a claim in small claims court

My Ride
    Sierra, RDX

Number 4 and 5 on Google search lol
    See Crank. See Crank Walk. Walk Crank Walk.

Originally posted by Scuderia
    ...the idiots posting a picture of a grown man's wife chopped to look like an ogre in a thread where 1000+ people will see it. The guy is a loser, but show some fuckin respect. It's his fuckin wife.
    Yeah.

Let's face it. More than 1000 people will see this by the time it gets viral and gets linked to hundreds of other sites. It has 4000+ views right now.

Besides, that's not Fiona. It's obviously her sister-in-law.

My Ride
    Two from Freemont

Maybe the chops of his wife are what made his life hell... hahaha

My Ride
    the ladies crazy!

you can request to have this thread taken down once he pays, it's your choice OP.
    Life is a Gamble.

My Ride
    18 Model S, 20 Macan S, 67 Camaro & 11 SLS

WTF...

don't respond to his emails.

Send him one more... stating that you're going to post all of his emails on here.

He is in no position to be bargaining, his only course of action, which should be his top priority, is to get you back your god damn money.

Hahaha... I get so worked up when shit like this happens.

My Ride
    Altima Se-R

Originally posted by Tik-Tok

Originally posted by Jlude
    WTF...

don't respond to his emails.

Send him one more... stating that you're going to post all of his emails on here.

He is in no position to be bargaining, his only course of action, which should be his top priority, is to get you back your god damn money.

Hahaha... I get so worked up when shit like this happens.
    I'm gonna disagree that this will ever go away for him now. The internet basically remembers everything and that it's been posted and discussed online, it's pretty much accessible anywhere and anytime. So let the lesson be learned: If you get scammed by someone, you can really hurt someone's reputation by bitching about it on Beyond.

Having said that, the wife, as far as we know it, is only guilty of poor decision making. So she should be left out of the discussion.
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 14 ... LastLast