Quantcast
Flames Season Ticket Holder - Jason Fillion scams me out of $3K+ - BEYOND CSI HELP - Page 9 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Flames Season Ticket Holder - Jason Fillion scams me out of $3K+ - BEYOND CSI HELP

My Ride
    Model S

^Another reason not to restrict registrations.

She has an account on here and will likely be posting or contacting the OP.

Public registrations may be closed, but new accounts will still be created.
    ---

Last edited by KristenA; 11-16-2012 at 03:05 PM.

My Ride
    WAO Arrival

I have no doubt in my mind that dudes like jason will take down anyone and blame anyone they can in their tailspin, shit life.

My Ride
    Mom-van

Wow.... doesn't look like anyone will be getting their money back.... how has this guy not been arrested yet?!
    ~*Leah*~

My Ride
    18 Model S, 20 Macan S, 67 Camaro & 11 SLS

Originally posted by ~Leah~
    Wow.... doesn't look like anyone will be getting their money back.... how has this guy not been arrested yet?!
    That's why the OP shouldn't have wasted anytime... Just go get this fucker arrested.

My Ride
    08 550i 6mt

Hi everyone,

So apparently this is more of a shitstorm that I had initially thought... for the record, I did file a report with the CPS two weeks ago to the day... but have yet to hear anything from them. I will provide more of an update later in the day when I have time as I'm just on a break from a conference right now... but no, I have yet to receive any $ and am now questioning whether I will get any as there was mentions of me receiving some today....

My Ride
    Mom-van

Weren't you also supposed to receive some last Wednesday? and Thursday? and... well... pretty much every day? Not happening... Kristen and her hubby almost lost their home, do you honestly think you'll get $3000 back?! I don't.
    ~*Leah*~

Originally posted by habshabs
    Hi everyone,

So apparently this is more of a shitstorm that I had initially thought... for the record, I did file a report with the CPS two weeks ago to the day... but have yet to hear anything from them. I will provide more of an update later in the day when I have time as I'm just on a break from a conference right now... but no, I have yet to receive any $ and am now questioning whether I will get any as there was mentions of me receiving some today....

OP you were just stupid to wait around this long. This guy is a fucking tool and it's hard to see how you didnt see this coming with his phone calls about shit before. As i said twice now....go into the fucking police station and take them to this fucks house.

beyond is waiting for those emails from jason fillion filthy fucking scammer

My Ride
    Altima Se-R

Originally posted by KristenA
    Hi - I am the above mentioned person who's husband worked with Jason. There are some mortgage brokers who are good people (my husband is one). Jason has been slandering my husband and blaming him for his failing business. Jason has a habit of blaming everyone for his downfalls but himself. He hired my husband but paid him about a third of what he promised and almost financially killed us. The list of people Jason owes goes on forever and I would love to get on the bandwagon here to go after him for it. I doubt any of us will see a penny but he needs to be stopped and be accountable for his actions. When my husband worked for him he blamed other people for his reasons for not paying him (and the other empoyees). Never "his" fault of course (eye roll). We are still trying to recover from Hurricane Jason. - Thank you to the admin who made me an account!
    Compensation aside, was there anything else he did to your husband besides run the business into the ground? ie. Actively defrauding your the business or your husband?
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

Last edited by kaput; 04-01-2019 at 11:33 PM.

My Ride
    '11 SWP Impreza

I stand by my point (on previous page) about leaving this type of thread up regardless of OP getting payment back, sure not ALL people should have this thread left up (which you can argue).

But scammers like Jason = Yes.

Last edited by KristenA; 11-16-2012 at 03:06 PM.

Originally posted by KristenA

The business was already in ruin when he hired my husband. 2 days after my husband started their phones were cut off from no payment. Jason has been telling people it is my husbands fault the business failed and I really don't know the details of that lie but I garantee it is 100% a lie. When my husband started Jason told the other empoloyees he was the "go to" guy. Well what he got was the employees asking when they would be paid. Some having waited a year. The last thing my husband wanted to do was jump from a well paying job (which he did have) onto a sinking ship. We still haven't recovered. I am concerned Jason is spreading lies about my husband which can really cause a lot of damage to his career. It is a hard thing to prove. Jason denies ever saying he would pay my husband anything. How would that even make sense to anyone? Why in the world would my husband go from a garanteed wage to a job with zero garantee? Jason lied to my face, my childrens face and my husband. The very mention of his name still makes my skin crawl and my stomach sick.
    Get your husband to post the whole story... you have the attention of thousands of Calgarians right now.

I can now see why Jason was so desperate to get this thread taken down... he knew it wouldn't be long before people has has scammed in the past caught wind of this and once they throw their stories into the mix then this thread will have reached critical mass and the internet will take care of the rest (this site has made it into the mainstream media numerous times with stories similar to this).

Even better, tell your husband to contact all of Jason's ex-employeed who are still owed money and get them to throw their stories up as well.

Looks like this thread won't ever be disappearing...

My Ride
    18 Model S, 20 Macan S, 67 Camaro & 11 SLS

Originally posted by Super_Geo

Get your husband to post the whole story... you have the attention of thousands of Calgarians right now.

I can now see why Jason was so desperate to get this thread taken down... he knew it wouldn't be long before people has has scammed in the past caught wind of this and once they throw their stories into the mix then this thread will have reached critical mass and the internet will take care of the rest (this site has made it into the mainstream media numerous times with stories similar to this).

Even better, tell your husband to contact all of Jason's ex-employeed who are still owed money and get them to throw their stories up as well.

Looks like this thread won't ever be disappearing...
    thousands?

This thread has much bigger potential!

My Ride
    Hatred

I can't understand why people don't harass the piss out of the CPS about matters like this. I would have been forwarding them every email I ever recieved from the guy and made every possible attempt to get them to go after him right off the start.

When I had some stuff stolen from my truck a couple years ago I found in on Kijiji (Someone else actually emailed me about it) and rather than messing around starting threads about it first I simply called the CPS told them every bit of information I could and the problem was solved that day.
    -U

Last edited by KristenA; 11-16-2012 at 03:06 PM.

Last edited by KristenA; 11-16-2012 at 03:07 PM.

My Ride
    the bandwagon!

Originally posted by shakalaka
    I dont know if this has been mentioned before, but browsing Beyond's Facebook page, I found this.

Kristen Arnason Hi there. I found this thread started by Habshabs and am trying to get in touch with him. My husband is the "business partner" Jason has been slandering. Infact Jason took us for so much money and left us so desperate we almost lost our home, car, everything we had. I would love to be able to tell habshabs more and hel...
    See More

Flames Season Ticket Holder - Jason Fillion scams me out of $3K+ - BEYOND CSI HELP - Beyond.ca - Car
    forums.beyond.ca
    A discussion regarding Flames Season Ticket Holder - Jason Fillion scams me out of $3K+ - BEYOND CSI HELP at the Beyond Car Forums Community

http://www.facebook.com/beyondca
    This thread just keeps getting better and better. I love how quickly Beyond jumped on this to help the OP.
    I hope the OP gets what he deserves. That's a good chunk of change to be out.

Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 19 ... LastLast