Quantcast
Flames Season Ticket Holder - Jason Fillion scams me out of $3K+ - BEYOND CSI HELP - Page 12 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2 11 12 13 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Flames Season Ticket Holder - Jason Fillion scams me out of $3K+ - BEYOND CSI HELP

OP, you aren't going to get a single penny from this guy without taking him to court or showing up with CPS at his house or something (Not even sure if that would work). Either get the ball rolling or forget about it because he'll probably leave the Province ASAP.

Maybe if he received a formal letter from a lawyer stating he was being sued that would help?

Also maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea to take pictures of his house with the lights on, multiple vehicles in the driveway, seadoos, etc. Shows he's lying and has money.

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

Originally posted by tictactoe2004
    Let me know if you have any other questions about him.
    Sure, what is the most direct way for those directly affected to cost him a shit ton of money and make his life a complete and utter hell while legally destroying his reputation and name and that of his wife should they choose to?
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

My Ride

Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE

Sure, what is the most direct way for those directly affected to cost him a shit ton of money and make his life a complete and utter hell while legally destroying his reputation and name and that of his wife should they choose to?
    I don't know, i'm not friends with him and just recently met him... but I HATE scammers and live pretty close to him.
    Click here to check out my racing sim...

Originally posted by GQBalla
    tictactoe2004 you are scary

I can 100% assure you he has power and gas in his home and is lying about that also. He does live in a rental and the address posted in Auburn Bay is 100% correct. The pictures of him and his wife are also legit.

It's kind of interesting how he says he has no power in his house but for some reason almost ALL of the lights in his house go on from midnight to 5AM almost EVERY day.

He said he moved from his last home to this one because "apparantly you have to be a douche to live in a 5000+ square foot home" and since him and his wife are not "those type of people" they moved to a smaller home (the one they are currently living in).

Apparantly he is currently unemployed and his wife is an "Orginazational Expert" to help people clean up the clutter in their homes.

The seadoo's he has listed for sale are actually sitting on his driveway as we speak, he claims he lent them to a friend and the friend did a "tune up" on them and installed too long of a spark plug which caused damage to one of the motors.

There has also been a trailor backed up to his garage at all sorts of odd hours loading and unloading stuff.

He always has people picking him up at his house and going for 15 minute drives then dropping him back off at his house? Not too sure what that is about?

He drives a Nisan Titan but there is always a Jeep Cherokee and a silver ragtop 350z on his drive way. He said he lent some friends borrow the Titan to tow some stuff and they let him borrow their Cherokee, he claims his kids some how got in an accident with the Cherokee and he has to get it repaired before he gets his Titan back?

Hope this info helps. Let me know if you have any other questions about him.
    can i come with you on a stakeout?

My Ride
    Depends on the day

tictactoe2004

He always has people picking him up at his house and going for 15 minute drives then dropping him back off at his house? Not too sure what that is about?
    Sounds like someone likes to ski in the off season, if you catch my (snow) drift.

so after reading majority of this thread, I still don't understand how habshab is still "civily" dealing with this?

I hate scammers so much, and its so difficult reading all the things habshab has not done. Doesn't even look like he really wants his 3250 back. Perhaps he is doing something and does not want to mention in here, but by the looks of it on our side, Jason is just going to get away free again.

If nothing happens to Jason because habshab took too long in deciding whether or not to take further actions, I cannot help but lmfao at habshab. I still feel sympathy, but retaining myself from laughing is going to be difficult.

My Ride

Oh I said Titan in my post but I mean a Nissan Armada.
    Click here to check out my racing sim...

My Ride
    Sierra, RDX

tictactoe, will you write "beyond CSI" on a piece of paper and put on his front door?
    See Crank. See Crank Walk. Walk Crank Walk.

My Ride
    08 550i 6mt

Originally posted by [Yu]
    so after reading majority of this thread, I still don't understand how habshab is still "civily" dealing with this?

I hate scammers so much, and its so difficult reading all the things habshab has not done. Doesn't even look like he really wants his 3250 back. Perhaps he is doing something and does not want to mention in here, but by the looks of it on our side, Jason is just going to get away free again.

If nothing happens to Jason because habshab took too long in deciding whether or not to take further actions, I cannot help but lmfao at habshab. I still feel sympathy, but retaining myself from laughing is going to be difficult.
    Perhaps I have screwed myself by waiting so long... but I filed a police report 2+ weeks ago... I've been emailing the cop in question I dealt with to no avail. Filing a claim against him is my next step when i get back into town, but this doesn't happen overnite and if he doesn't have a pot to piss in, then I can't get any cash from him anyways.

I am also not about to do anything illegal to get my cash back as I don't want to get in trouble myself...so in reality, what are my options. My best option or so I thought was to start this thread and get the word out which definitely got his attention in the beginning, but has since fallen on deaf ears. Of course I want my cash back, but if it doesn't happen, I want to ensure via this thread that he is no longer able to scam anyone else and that Jason Fillion is forever known as the con artist that he is via the internet.

My Ride
    Sausage Wagon

Originally posted by EvolizePhoto
    can i come with you on a stakeout?
    Edit, wrong post. Don't start PMing me about how much you hate me.
    Last edited by CUG; 10-05-2010 at 04:12 PM.

Originally posted by teamPRO

howbout suck my black kettle...

Originally posted by habshabs

Perhaps I have screwed myself by waiting so long... but I filed a police report 2+ weeks ago... I've been emailing the cop in question I dealt with to no avail. Filing a claim against him is my next step when i get back into town, but this doesn't happen overnite and if he doesn't have a pot to piss in, then I can't get any cash from him anyways.

I am also not about to do anything illegal to get my cash back as I don't want to get in trouble myself...so in reality, what are my options. My best option or so I thought was to start this thread and get the word out which definitely got his attention in the beginning, but has since fallen on deaf ears. Of course I want my cash back, but if it doesn't happen, I want to ensure via this thread that he is no longer able to scam anyone else and that Jason Fillion is forever known as the con artist that he is via the internet.
    Go take photos of all his possessions, his house that clearly has electricity, etc. Combine those with the e-mails from him saying he has nothing. Clearly he has stuff he could sell and pay you back with.

My Ride
    Sausage Wagon

We'll have some more intel by the end of tonight. Standby

Originally posted by teamPRO

howbout suck my black kettle...

My Ride
    18 Model S, 20 Macan S, 67 Camaro & 11 SLS

definitely take pictures of his house and all the shit he has... start sending them to him. Freak this guy right out... start to pressure him like there's no tomorrow and hopefully he just pays you to get you off his case.

My Ride
    its blue. and has three pedals.

This.

Last edited by KristenA; 11-16-2012 at 03:14 PM.

My Ride
    A vehicle or two

Guys, you really ought to leave his wife out of it. Not because he threatened, but because a) It isn't her who scammed you, and b) It's just uncool to bring someone's family into the mess the guy has created any more than required.

My Ride
    18 Model S, 20 Macan S, 67 Camaro & 11 SLS

Originally posted by Kloubek
    Guys, you really ought to leave his wife out of it. Not because he threatened, but because a) It isn't her who scammed you, and b) It's just uncool to bring someone's family into the mess the guy has created any more than required.
    THIS.

She really has nothing to do with this ATM.

My Ride
    its blue. and has three pedals.

CUG just went by the house to get pictures. There are two seadoo's, a 350z convertible, and a toy hauler out front. He says he'll have pictures up later.

Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2 11 12 13 22 ... LastLast