Quantcast
Flames Season Ticket Holder - Jason Fillion scams me out of $3K+ - BEYOND CSI HELP - Page 19 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 9 18 19 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Flames Season Ticket Holder - Jason Fillion scams me out of $3K+ - BEYOND CSI HELP

*Mod edit: Not even the same section! No need to spam some random person that happens to have the same name.*

anyone see this ad? thought it was interesting...almost the same location as the original tickets...the guys name is jason and is living in Airdire

It could be completely not the same person...just thought it was interesting

he posted 14 hours ago and 3 mins ago.. someone should text...I'm not! lol.
    Last edited by Kritafo; 10-08-2010 at 11:38 AM.

My Ride
    LS460L

The only thing I ever read is the sunshine girl profile but I actually read this whole thread! hahahs lol

My Ride
    Sausage Wagon

Originally posted by Kritafo
    *Mod edit: Not even the same section! No need to spam some random person that happens to have the same name.*
    Kritafowned?

Originally posted by teamPRO

howbout suck my black kettle...

My Ride
    08 Mazdaspeed 3

Unreal.. this guy .

Jason Fillion the scammer needs to cut his losses. Him outlining his finances to you is just for effect... he's a dumb ass for doing this. He's clearly trying to live above his means but I don't know if he actually understands that? Even if his cars are worth less than they were when he first purchased them he needs to let some go.

I'd reply to his emails telling him I don't care about his concerns and his THEORIES that this 'blog' is making it impossible for him to sell his used items. Just more lame excuses.

Originally posted by CUG
    Kritafowned?
    ahh sorry I didn't realize that they were so far apart..

My Ride
    08 550i 6mt

Originally posted by odin7
    Unreal.. this guy .

Jason Fillion the scammer needs to cut his losses. Him outlining his finances to you is just for effect... he's a dumb ass for doing this. He's clearly trying to live above his means but I don't know if he actually understands that? Even if his cars are worth less than they were when he first purchased them he needs to let some go.

I'd reply to his emails telling him I don't care about his concerns and his THEORIES that this 'blog' is making it impossible for him to sell his used items. Just more lame excuses.
    That was exactly my response back to him... like c'mon, a blog that has been up for less than 2 weeks has prevented him from selling his shitty seadoos that have been on kijiji since late August? Maybe he can't sell them because it's OCTOBER in Calgary...who the hell wants seadoos at this time of year.

Last edited by KristenA; 11-16-2012 at 03:27 PM.

this jason guys a complete douche.

KristenA: was there was no legal recourse in your case?
    Originally posted by theken
    Off duty cop means not a cop. At that time he is a normal person.

Originally posted by ZorroAMG

Yes. Just like a ninja in street clothes isn't a ninja.

My Ride
    the ladies crazy!

Originally posted by KristenA
    (From my sources) all the stuff he is selling isn't even his. From what I understand it actually belongs to his uncle Dan (the guy mentioned in the ad for him to do quality fence repair etc). Not sure if Jason is getting a cut of it or what but they are in his uncles name.

On a related note - my Jeep goes back to dealer today. Sad day for me but we can't buy it out and the lease is up. Thanks to Mr Fucktard we don't have the money to buy it out so it has to go. I know it sounds stupid but since I was 14 I always wanted a Jeep and it was really my dream car. So I am sad to see it go - there will be other Jeeps in my future I am sure - just makes me hate Jason that much more.
    hate to play devils advocate but it also probably wasn't the best choice for your husband to go from a nice salary job like you say to some random dude promising him and your family the world. Maybe some due dilligence was in order although this Jason guys is a loser and did screw you guys over in a way I do think there is some blame to be shared with the career/job/company change.

But it is sad that you are in this position and I do hope you all the best.
    Life is a Gamble.

Last edited by KristenA; 11-16-2012 at 03:28 PM.

My Ride
    the ladies crazy!

There is more to it. Jason wasn't random, my husband had known him for a few years. He also will smoke screen you pretty good and make it look like he has and is a lot more than is there. He took us a couple of times to box seats to the flames game, invited me to see ZZ Top on my birthday in those same seats. He had the other seats mentioned at well, went to a game with his wife in those seat. He drives a nice car, had a beautiful new house in Inverness, and took us out to dinners many times. Of course the box seats were not his, nothing he has is really "his" Not sure what he was trying to accomplish with schmoozing my husband and I. I don't know what his motive was other than to ruin us, I can see none. It was a bad choice for us that is for sure but he sure makes it seem like he is some kind of big shot. It wasn't until after that we saw the real picture. There is even more to this story than that, he really did seem to prey upon my husband and his emotions (that is another story that I will let him tell). Maybe it gave him some sort of sick pleasure to set out to destroy us, maybe being my husband was so highly respected and doing so well he felt it a threat? I don't know. I just know today I feel bad, and know we will never see a dime and know I will never know his reasons.
    This guy is truly a scumbag, he definitely put on a show.
    Life is a Gamble.

My Ride
    08 550i 6mt

There is more to it. Jason wasn't random, my husband had known him for a few years. He also will smoke screen you pretty good and make it look like he has and is a lot more than is there. He took us a couple of times to box seats to the flames game, invited me to see ZZ Top on my birthday in those same seats. He had the other seats mentioned at well, went to a game with his wife in those seat. He drives a nice car, had a beautiful new house in Inverness, and took us out to dinners many times. Of course the box seats were not his, nothing he has is really "his" Not sure what he was trying to accomplish with schmoozing my husband and I. I don't know what his motive was other than to ruin us, I can see none. It was a bad choice for us that is for sure but he sure makes it seem like he is some kind of big shot. It wasn't until after that we saw the real picture. There is even more to this story than that, he really did seem to prey upon my husband and his emotions (that is another story that I will let him tell). Maybe it gave him some sort of sick pleasure to set out to destroy us, maybe being my husband was so highly respected and doing so well he felt it a threat? I don't know. I just know today I feel bad, and know we will never see a dime and know I will never know his reasons.
    Your post just brought back some memories of Jason calling me out of the blue a year and a half ago offering me this private box, but it was for some absolutely ridiculous amount. The funniest time he ever called me randomly was to tell me about an investment - a "once in a lifetime opportunity" and I only had 24 hours to decide. He wanted me to go meet him right away and kept calling. It was all very hush hush and I wasn't to tell anyone about it, unless any of my professional friends (lawyers/accountants etc) wanted to invest! Looking back now I should have been weary about this clown from the start.

My Ride
    D40/ED9/R6

Sounds like the scammer Andrew Yip.
    "Anarchism is not a romantic fable but the hardheaded realization, based on five thousand years of experience, that we cannot entrust the management of our lives to kings, priests, politicians, generals, and county commissioners."

My Ride
    Has four wheels

As long as there's a paper trail, this all should be enough to get him arrested..OP, have you talked to the CPS again?

My Ride
    08 550i 6mt

Originally posted by Stealth22
    As long as there's a paper trail, this all should be enough to get him arrested..OP, have you talked to the CPS again?
    I have attempted to.. I have the cop's email address who came to my place that filed the report.. no reponse to speak of. When the report was filed 2+ weeks ago, they had all of the info on where to find him - phone number, home address, email address, etc etc. Needless to say, they have done F all about it assumably. I'm sure I would have got at least an email or two from Boo Hoo Jason complaining about it...
    Last edited by habshabs; 10-08-2010 at 04:26 PM.

Last edited by KristenA; 11-16-2012 at 03:28 PM.

Originally posted by habshabs

Perhaps I have screwed myself by waiting so long... but I filed a police report 2+ weeks ago... I've been emailing the cop in question I dealt with to no avail. Filing a claim against him is my next step when i get back into town, but this doesn't happen overnite and if he doesn't have a pot to piss in, then I can't get any cash from him anyways.

I am also not about to do anything illegal to get my cash back as I don't want to get in trouble myself...so in reality, what are my options. My best option or so I thought was to start this thread and get the word out which definitely got his attention in the beginning, but has since fallen on deaf ears. Of course I want my cash back, but if it doesn't happen, I want to ensure via this thread that he is no longer able to scam anyone else and that Jason Fillion is forever known as the con artist that he is via the internet.
    Hey habshab, like I said, you might of done something I was not aware of. Which is file the police report, and you have every right to not let me know, as its none of my business. Just want to apologize as I didn't mean to sound rude in any sort of way.

My Ride
    Depends on the day

Originally posted by habshabs

I have attempted to.. I have the cop's email address who came to my place that filed the report.. no reponse to speak of. When the report was filed 2+ weeks ago, they had all of the info on where to find him - phone number, home address, email address, etc etc. Needless to say, they have done F all about it assumably. I'm sure I would have got at least an email or two from Boo Hoo Jason complaining about it...
    Next email you send him ask why nothing has been done since you reported the fraud and cc: a copy to police chief Rick Hansen.
    or just call the office of the cheif (403) 206-5900

My Ride
    08 550i 6mt

Originally posted by [Yu]

Hey habshab, like I said, you might of done something I was not aware of. Which is file the police report, and you have every right to not let me know, as its none of my business. Just want to apologize as I didn't mean to sound rude in any sort of way.

Huh??? I've said from the beginning that I filed a police report from the get go before I even started this thread

Last edited by KristenA; 11-16-2012 at 03:29 PM.

Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 9 18 19 20 ... LastLast